BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

Seth started focusing, one of his greatest skills. Everything seemed to be in slow motion! He leaned over, taking Pete's sword, and using it the slice both arrows in half. He ran forward, charging at Lieutenant. "Give me the cure!" He kicked his shins, forcing the man to the ground.

Flamesong lost consciousness, feeling confident that Spike could protect him.

Edited by EchotheWolf

Having forgot his dagger, Lieutenant tried to bite Seth.

Ellis was busy killing a bluish dragon, when he saw Spikes wall. He smirked knowing its weakness.

Spike fought off the aerial assault of arcarai and some goblins who had flown up, keeping eyes on Arcariai and the hostile dragon.

Shade started to fly towards Spike. He killed the other Arcarai near him, and landed. "That was to even the odds, traitor! You and me, right now!" He lunged towards Spike.

Seth barely managed to dodge the bite, but his leg was caught on something in the process, immobilizing him. He held the sword at a ready position. "Come any closer, and you'll learn how steel tastes!"

Terpsichore was knocked from her perch on Hex's back by a swooping Arcariai. She fell to the ground landing right infront of Pete. The fall was not as long as she thought it would be, for which she was thankful. She rubbed her shoulder, ordering nanos repair it. She spotted Pete, out of the corner of her eye. He was fading, fast. She touched his blood that was bleeding from the bite wound. Immediately, the nanomites started feeding her brain information about the poison. Luckily, Hex had forced her to learn enough chemistry to know how to formulate a cure. Well, a semi-cure, it would only slow the poison down. She quickly formulated the semi-cure and ordered the nanomites enter his bloodstream and administer it.

Pete looked over. Slowly crawling for a nearby knife.

Lieutenant hissed like a feral arcarai. With this he sprang forward.

Spike roared as the dragon bit him. He attempted to slam the dragon with his spiky tail. "YOU JOINED THE ARCARAI!"

Ellis walked over to the one who had fallen and raised his ax for a killing blow.

Terpsichore screamed. She had no more Nanomites till the ones in Pete's body finished rearranging the particles to fight the venom. She scrambled away on her elbows.

Ellis fell backward and regained balance by flying. "Give up human. No one is going to save you now!". Thats when a knife whizzed by him and hit Lieutenant, in the side. Pete had thrown it. Ellis snarled.

Hex had managed to strike down all his Arcariai attackers and swooped down and snapped his jaws at Lieutenant.

"Not a chance! I don't need someone to save me!" Terpsichore shouted back. The Nanomites had finished with Pete's blood and returned to her. She willed them change the air around her into a field of billions of tiny little mirrors-making whatever was inside the field invisible. In this case, she was the only thing inside the field.

Forgetting the girl he walked over to Pete. "Your going to suffer, I'll start my cutting your toes off one by one." he said in a cold heartless voice.

(This rp was my best, closely followed by Wolves War, which is probably long dead...)

That's when the arcarai viciously cut down their opponents. Ellis smiled, just as Lieutenant was grabbed by a dragon. The humans took the distraction pushing back Arcarai.

Flamesong was heavily wounded, but would fight to the death for Pete, Spike, and the others.

Seth ran to Pete's side. "Don't worry... I'll protect you!" He held two swords in an X position, ready to fight to his last breath.

"No, we'll fight together." Pete said twirling his sword as Ellis snarled. He knew how to fight two on one situations. He started to aim many blows with his a at his opponents. "You two will not stop me from killing the dragon destined to make us fall!".

Lieutenant reached for his dagger and stabbed at the root of the dragons mouth. Ellis saw some humans shooting with bows. More troops pouring out of the castle walls.

Spike fought very hard protecting flamesong like a real brother.

Flamesong noted that when he and Spike were using such close team skills, they were practically unstoppable. He jumped onto Spike's back, rolling off of the other dragon's shoulders to shoot jets of flame at flying Arcarai.

Seth ran to get behind Ellis. "Flank him!" He held his swords up before charging forward with a barrage of slashes.

The humans were pushing forward. Ellis ducked and turned and swung his ax hard at Seth. Thats when some arcarai retreated, but most were still fighting.

Spike made spikes come from the ground in an attempt to stab the enemy dragon in the stomach.

Seth crossed his blades, trapping the ax with some difficulty. "Now, Pete!"

(Don't know what else to post.)

Pete thrust his blade into Ellis's side causing it to gush with blood. Ellis kicked at Seth and grabbed Pete's sword. He flew up and threw the sword like a spear, spiraling right towards Seth.

Flamesong flew at the sword, catching it in his teeth. "I've got your back!" He spat out blood along with the sword.

Seth fell to his knees, but launched forwards, knocking into Ellis with a lot of strength. "You never learn, do you?!"

Shade flew at Spike. "En Garde!"