Pendragon-Keeper

THE PENDRAGON LEGACY

user posted image

Forum Name: cirruspuss

Desired Allegiance: magic

Quest: quest for Camelot

I think I got this right?

I wait for a starter egg from the original couple, then breed a stairstep lineage using nebs, moonstone, etc ? And name each one xxxx from the lake, or similar? Yes?

It sounds awesome! I'm just double checking I got the details right as it is quite involved in the first few posts...and it's Sunday, I'm brain dead from studying too late last night, and I'm obviously having a 'blonde day' rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Welcome cirruspuss , yes you got that right smile.gif Yea sorry about the in-depth of it all, wanted a step-by-step so people would understand it all smile.gif will add you to the lists shortly smile.gif

Also if you wish to do the pendragon 'army quest' you can make any lineage of your choice and name them according to the allegiance smile.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif

That's good I can do both...oddly enough I already have a semi-Arthurian lineage ongoing already! I'm working on a PB even gen hellfire wyvern lineage and all my males are knights of the round table laugh.gif

This is my latest, I'm now trying to breed her a mate biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HWGFj

Do they count towards the army? Or would I need to rename them?

user posted image

Forum Name: Emmerz24

Desired Allegiance: Magic

Quest: Quest of Camelot

I think this is so cool. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Forum Name: xyeniax

Desired Allegiance: Kingship

Quest: Army of Camelot

I hope I got it right, haha. This looks very cool.

Welcome to all - yay we love newbies to the lineage biggrin.gif

sorry I have not been on in the last week or two - run up to xmas is mental crazy lol Will update lists shortly smile.gif

but here I have a few starters for the 'Quest for Camelot':

Claim my KINGSHIP EGG! - from starting pair

Claim my VALOUR EGG! - from starting pair

(As a reminder - the Quest for Camelot is the one you breed on to 20th gen using the stated CB's for that Quest. These CB's are known/represent the villagers! smile.gif )

So those of you doing an 'army lineage' - what are your plans, naming themes ect? would love to hear them biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Thank-you very much for my Kingship "starter" egg! I am very excited about my Quest for Camelot through the Kingship as well as moving forward with my Army of Camelot with its Magic. All ideas, suggestions, and comments are welcome!

Lists will be updated by the 'The Pendragon Keeper' shortly! smile.gif

MY KINGSHIP ARMY LINE:

Im currently working on a Sunstone PB Kingship line with 'worrior' in the name if anyone is interested in joining in smile.gif

Currently have a 3rd gen - Vorria Warrior of Kingship

But will be adding plenty more shortly when I have a bit of time biggrin.gif I have so many lineage projects on atm I slowly getting my list down bit by bit lol

when im done, im thinking on a Moonstone/Neb Magic line? unsure.gif not sure how it would look tho hmm...

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Aww wish I signed up for valour! Very tempted to grab the lovely eggy! But I'm on magic... rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm trying to work on my army too, but my hellfires haven't been playing nice much! I'm also trying to start an army of terrae x sungsong so will update once I get somewhere biggrin.gif

Yay I was kinda hoping somebody might say that saori! Taken the pretty valour egg biggrin.gif so if you would like to add me to the valour quest too please I'll find some CB eggs I can use biggrin.gif

Edit...

Just named my first magic army recruit laugh.gif

user posted image

Dragon Name: Verdeth Emrys Cirarmy

Generation: 2nd

Quest: magic army of Camelot

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/v6e85

Edited by cirruspuss

user posted image

Forum Name: alecia_rosen

Desired Allegiance: Valour, Kingship, and Magic if I can.

Quest: Quest for Camelot

Edited by alecia_rosen

LISTS UPDATED TO HERE!

Welcome new ones, to The Pendragon Legacy! For those who were not of the old thread... Im am The Keeper!

I will be issuing you your starter eggs if you are on the Quest of Camelot, and I will be rewarding you with your shields and medals!

We are in need of some new banners!- Any creative folk out there? feel free do a banner or 2 for your alliance or the thread as a whole.

Yours

The Keeper

Yay for updates, just a little FYI though. You added my name again to the magic quest so I'm there twice, but I need to be on magic and valour quest, and all 3 armies smile.gif

No biggie, just me being OCD again! laugh.gif

Edit to avoid double posting...

My hellfires played nice at last so my kingship army is one step closer to 5th gen! wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/torEs

I've influenced it male so assuming it works I can then breed with Her to create my 5th gen knight! biggrin.gif

Edit again...I forgot the form, sorry!

user posted image

Dragon Name: still an egg, but hope for Sir Torres Cirro

Generation: 4

Quest: kingship army of Camelot

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/torEs

Edit again, dec 2- above dragon hatched an gendered male so is indeed sir Torres smile.gif once he matures ill be aiming to breed my first 5th gen purebred even gen wub.gif

Edit to avoid double post..nov 30

user posted image

Dragon Name: Lady Sasha Du-lac

Generation: 2

Quest: valour quest for Camelot

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/n2uj8

I'm looking forward to this lineage! I'm hoping for a spiral with each generation being opposite gender, and opposite dragon too, so sunset then sunrise! Could be hard to do, but I hope they play nice for me! biggrin.gif

Edited by cirruspuss

wow this thread is very slow just now... unsure.gif

apologies for double post...

id like to introduce my first completed army! biggrin.gif Lord Arthur of Cirros Court

user posted image

Forum Name: cirruspuss

Lineage type: Kingship army of Camelot

Breeds used: PB Hellfire

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Adv00

edit...

also adding a new soldier from my Magic army lineage

user posted image

Dragon Name: Thodrul Emrys Cirarmy

Generation: 3

Quest: magic army

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4GtQu

Edited by cirruspuss

Ok so putting starters on hold till after Holiday trading and event is over biggrin.gif

What do you guys think of the event - I love it! xd.png

Hope you all have an amazing Christmas & even better new year! biggrin.gif

My Pendragon line is going very slow due to my pink personal project. But I will be aiming for a 'Camelot army' in the new year biggrin.gif