MissDarkCeltic18

~ Hetaoni (Hetalia Role Play) ~

Plot:

~ Hetaoni ~

You are part of the Hetaoni experience here. You came here, because of a rumor that has been going around about a mansion being haunted. You thought that it would be a good bonding experience with your friends, the Hetalia crew. Then things start getting worse when the doors of the mansion are locked and a creature, Oni, is trying to kill you and your friends, the Hetalia crew. Help your friends and allies get out of the mansion alive. Help solve the mystery of the mansion and the creature that is stalking everyone in the mansion. Help look for clues that will help you find what happened to the original Hetalia crew. Forge allies and strong friendships with the people in the mansion. The key is to rely on each others strengths and weaknesses. Find the clocks and destroy them to turn time back to get out of the mansion alive. The clocks are keys to your escape and salvation. The clocks will turn the time back so you could find clues on how to escape. You will also to figure who the mastermind behind the chaos is as you try to survive with your friends. The original Hetaoni is where the normal Hetalia crew goes inside the mansion, but they were never seen again because Oni, got to them first. The personified nations are reincarnations of the Hetalia crew that went into the mansion the first time. Everyone has to find a way for everyone else to escape the mansion before they are killed by Oni. The main thing that is important though is that it does take place in Hetalia, but it does not deal with real world problems while you are trying to escape.

Setting:

The time period is the twenty first century; present day. The story takes place where the original Hetaoni started, in Europe. As the story progresses the environment changes depending on who destroyed the clock first. The environment changes on how the person's heart or what they are feeling inside. ((EX: Someone who is depressed will wind up making a storm appear outside the manor. Someone who feels like they are happy usually will make the sun shine again.)) There are multiple clocks, but as each clock gets destroyed we see some of the memories of the person that destroyed the clock. As you are inside the mansion, some of the others are outside trying to free you and the others. Remember you are in the middle of the woods; use that to your advantage.

The mansion is in the middle of the woods somewhere in Europe. Inside the mansion there are has five floors, and there are hidden passage ways. Everyone sleeps in the safe room that was left behind by the previous Hetalia crew. In there you find the scroll that still has everyone's names on it and stained a bit with a unknown rust colored substance. We are still in the world where the Hetalia crew lived at.

How the clocks/ role play works:

The role player has to destroy the clocks to find the key. When a clock is destroyed by a role player the time goes back to the beginning and only their OC knows what happened. So the clocks could get destroyed by any OC, but once time has turned back only their OC knows what happened in the last cycle while everyone else forgets about it. Only the role player has an added advantage of knowing what happened, but their OCs can not know what's happening in the mansion. ((EX: England destroys the clock and time turns back only she knows what happened. Then a different OC destroys the clock and repeats the process only this time two people know what is going on. Eventually the others will realize what is going on also as the process continues.))

Appearance:

The mansion looks like it was built around the 1700s. Looks fairly clean inside the mansion though despite its age. The mansion is old and archaic. The mansion also gives off an unsettling aura around and in the woods.

The safe room has a steel door at the entrance that was made specifically to keep the creatures out. Inside the safe room the walls are made out of stone. It also has a kitchen in there along with a bathroom. The room is spacious enough for everyone to sleep comfortably. The room almost seems perfect except for the bloody scroll on the wall with the former nation's names and wishes on it. Everyone will have to make a new list with their human and nation name on it along with their wish. ((EX: Fiona Kirkland, Ireland, Sing Karaoke with my friends and etc.))

The creatures in the mansion are very dangerous and will not show mercy at it's prey. They are bigger, stronger, faster, and more terrifying than anyone could imagine. They are different shades of monochrome. The lighter it is the stronger it is; the darker the weaker. The mastermind behind it all though is pure white though.

Characters have to be based on a nation. They can not look like the Hetalia characters from the anime series. You have to tweak them up in order to role play them. Besides it's not really fun if everyone based their characters on the characters. Provide a description of who they are, their strengths, weaknesses, personality, appearance, age, likes, dislikes, and gender. Also if you want your character could have a special skill. (ex: England using magic.)

Minimum amount is about five sentences, but you can make it as long as you want.

Example:

Name:

(Country name)

(Any age)

(Any gender)

Strengths:

(Pick something they are strongest with.)

Weaknesses:

(Something they are not so good with.)

Personality:

(Description)

Appearance:

(Your character's height, weight, hair style/ color, eyes color, skin tone, and clothing style.)

Dislikes:

(What they don't like.)

(What they like.)

Special skill:

(Something only your character could use. No one else could use your skill.)

History:

(Your character's history.)

Rules:

1) Only mild cursing is allowed if you want to get a bit more of a real cursing please use your friend here "*censorkip.gif".

2) Respect the other role players on here.

3) No god modding or power playing.

4) Have to ask the other role player first if you want to interact with them. If they do not want to then look for someone to interact with.

5) No cyber bullying or harassment on here.

6) Have fun.

7) Characters do have to die once during the role play. They will come back later when someone destroys a clock. Max of three character per player.

"Beware Never Enter the Mansion."

Characters Available:

Nations:

America (Rp'ed by Light)

England/ UK

Southern Italy

Northern Italy

Britain

China

Japan

France

Russia

Poland

Belarus (Rp'ed by Dark)

Germany

Ireland (Rp'ed by Dark)

Greece

Turkey

Egypt

Cyprus

Lithuania

Estonia

North Korea

South Korea

Hong Kong

Thailand

Tibet

Mongolia

Canada

Prussia

Croatia

Singapore

Cyprus

Spain

Austria

Hungary (RP'ed by Shyrus)

Switzerland

Liechtenstein

Belgium

Holland

Ukraine

Bulgaria

Czechoslovakia

Vatican City

Sweden

Finland

Denmark

Romania (Rp'ed by Light)

Austrailia

Laos

Africa

S. Africa (Rp'ed by Chico)

Mexico

Puerto Rico

Antarctica

Norway

Iceland

Latvia

Taiwan

Vietnam

Cuba

Seychelles

Sealand

Australia

Cameroon

Bavaria

Saxony

India

Micronations: (Yes these are actual micro nations)

Wy

Celestia

Nova Roma

Russian Empire

Other World Kingdom

Special characters: *Only will appear in flash backs*

Holy Roman Empire

Roman Empire

Germania

Britannia

Ancient Greece

Ancient Egypt

Ottoman Empire

Byzantine

Native America

Scandinavia

Balta

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

This looks really good! Umm, I just wanna know. Can I join the rp now or does it need to be approved first?

I'm going to go with it. I was just surprised that someone responded. I'll make it more understandable soupnzai. *caught off guard* Also you could join the roleplay if you want Misa. I just have to wait till it gets approved till then. You could go ahead and pick out your characters. I'll still play as my OC Ireland though.

Okay, approved! Have fun roleplaying.

Thank you Soup. smile.gif Okay I deleted some of my other posts si it didn't look like that I went on a double posting spree. :3

Name:

Ireland, Fiona Kirkland

Female

Strengths:

She is brave, kind, and strong if she wanted to be.

Weaknesses:

She gets depressed easily around death.

Personality:

She is kind and caring. She is gentle. She is fiercely loyal to family and friends. She could be over protective over them also. She will get annoyed if someone is trying to mock her on purpose. She also has a pretty scary temper when she is mad.

Appearance:

She is around 5' 3" tall. Her weight is around 150 pounds and she is pretty pale. She appears younger than she really is due to the typical Irish traits. She has short rose red hair that is in gentle waves. She wears a more modern style when it comes to clothes. She wears jeans and a denim jacket. She also wears a black tank top with black boots. She wears a golden cross and a choker necklace. She also wears earrings.

Dislikes:

She hates death, feeling helpless, and getting called weak.

She likes singing, art, and making stuff by hand.

Special skill:

She could use medicinal herbs to make medicine. Her weapon is a broom stick.

History:

She experienced religious conflicts throughout her childhood. Also it experienced revolutions against the British and won. Though the UK still has control over Northern Ireland it is still mostly independent. The relations between the Protestants and the Catholics are easing.

Um... TK you got to fill out a form for what characters your going to be playing as. O.O'

Here's my occ. I'll think of a second one sometime.

Name:

Romania, Alucard Knight

Male

Personality:

He is pretty stubborn. He's pretty much a badboy type and a loner.

Pretty distant and likes his solitude. He hates being compred to "Twilight". He just as cocky as Prussia.

He could be intimidating at times, but can be a softie. He is cold like Belarus and has a nasty temper.

Enjoys scaring people for fun. He is misunderstood.

Appearence:

He has long black colored hair. He has blood red eyes, but it turns silver when he's angry.

He is 6' 1" tall. He is around 182 pounds. He is also a vampire that can stand sunlight. He wears gothic style clothing.

He wears black boots. He also keeps an umbrella that has a hidden blade near his side at all times.

History:

It's where vampire myths originated at. A ruler by the name of Vlad the Impaler, the son of the dragon, or as we known him as Dracula.

He impaled thousands of enemy soilders which made the sultan fled in fear. In August 1914, when World War I broke out, Romania declared neutrality.

Two years later, under the pressure of Allies (especially France desperate to open a new front), on August 14/27 1916 it joined the Allies.

For which they were promised support for the accomplishment of national unity, Romania declared war on Austria-Hungary.

During the Second World War, Romania tried again to remain neutral, but on June 28, 1940, it received a Soviet ultimatum with an

implied threat of invasion in the event of non-compliance.

Under pressure from Moscow and Berlin, the Romanian administration and the army were forced to retreat from Bessarabia as well from Northern Bukovina to avoid war.

This, in combination with other factors, prompted the government to join the Axis.

Thereafter, southern Dobruja was awarded to Bulgaria, while Hungary received Northern Transylvania as result of an Axis arbitration.

Night, supernatural, bats, fighting, and music.

Dislikes:

Germany, Russia, Hungary, garlic, and clueless people.

Strengths:

Sensitive hearing, super strength, agility, berserker blood (good or bad)

Weakness:

Needs blood when close to death.

Weapons:

Rapier and scythe

Special skill:

Power of darkness on his side.

Edited by MissLightCeltic18

Name: Hungary

Strengths: is strong, can think in hard siduations, good at combat. Strongest with comat.

Weaknesses: slightly mentaly unstable in some siduations. (...Just roll with it... >.>) not very social, afraid of heights. Can't swim well.

Personality: Slightly rude, but not horribly so. is hard to get to know. Puts up a wall.

Appearance: blue eyes, red hair, down. 5' 7'', weight unknown. slightly tan. random clothing whatever she finds.

Dislikes: many people. Hates Prussia. Noise. France. (I can keep some charateristics right?)

Special skill: has none

(Please ignore typo/mispellings. I am in a hurry. >.>)

Approved. Yes you could keep some characteristics Shyrus. Also I'm not a grammar nazi so it is okay for mistakes. Also you do have to provide a human name for your OC okay?

Oh, sorry. I thought you just ment the country name. Her human name is Fey.

Name:

Belarus, Bepa (Vera) Anfisa

Female

Strengths:

She is pretty intimidating and scary.

Weaknesses:

Weak to being called a psycho.

Personality:

She is scary and a stalker. She loves her big brother to death and wants to marry him. She is considered scary by some of the other nations. She is misunderstood though. Also she likes to scare people for fun.

Appearance:

She is around 5' 6". Her weight is around 130 lbs. She is pale and has platinum blonde hair down to her back. She has purple eyes and never really smiles. She wears a black dress with black boots. She is rarely seen without her gloves and scarf.

Dislikes:

Getting called a psycho. Ukraine and cowardly people.

Russia and scaring people from behind.

Special skill:

She uses her scary aura to scare off people.

History:

She was under control by the Tartars at one point in history. Eventually it gained it's independence from their control. Also sometime during the 1800s it gained it's independence from Russia.

((Would you consider letting me have a South Africa OC? *Puppy eyes* I've been wanting one since I joined the other one over a year ago and it would be amazing of I could. Reason being I live there and can be more accurate than I would be with other countries. Please? ohmy.gif))

Nation name:

America, Alexis L. Roads

Female

Appearance:

She is a major tomboy. About 5’3” tall. Around 130 pounds. Has short brown hair and clover green eyes. She wears a cap. A white tank top with a black cross necklace around her neck. A ripped denim jean pants with flip flops. A studded bracelet on her wrist.

Personality:

She is outgoing and confident. She is brave. Down to earth. Calm and collected. Also athletic.

Dislikes:

Monsters, ghosts (because it scares her), terrorists, zombies, and wars

Sodas, video games, aliens, roller coasters, bikes, subs, wonder woman (favorite hero)

History:

She learned about the Revolutionary war. Then War of 1812 along with Civil war. She heard stories of WWI and WWII. Alexis knows of the Cold War between her homeland and Russia. Then she was in the 9/11 event that changed her life when she was little.

Special skill: Alexis is a fast runner. She knows tae kwon do. She picks locks.

Whoohoo! o3o Thank you so much Dark for letting me finally have this opportunity!

Name:

South Africa. Aidan Van Vigsberg

23 physically.

P

Male

Strengths:

Making friends with the right sort of people for his personality. Camouflage (think the Boer war). Survival skills (first aid, rationing, etc).

Weaknesses:

Fighting with swords and guns, doesn't get along very well with uptight people. Not particularly smart. Is corrupt in that he will take extra food from rations and such. Excellent stealing skills (weakness in that it may break ally trust yet also a strength for himself).

Personality:

South Africa is generally outgoing and laid back in his approach to life. He doesn't believe in working very hard, thinking that things will generally come right with work here and there. So he needs to be pushed to do much. He can sometimes have fluctuating emotions due to his political corruptness.

He can be racist occasionally.

Appearance:

South Africa is a slighty lanky, tall man at 6 footwith skin the colour of dark coffee - inbetween African and Caucasian (also referred to as 'coloured,O' in his home country.). He weighs in at about 80 kilos and is lightly muscled. He is not very strong, quite obviously. His hair is short and rather curly if grown at long. But he keeps it at a thick fuzz. Eyes are a dark shade of brown. You can usually find him mucking about in flip-flops, shorts and a t-shirt. He is often seen carrying a vuvuzela in red with his flag hanging from it.

Dislikes:

England. People who think all he is is a racist, dangerous country. Stupid cyclists who cycle too close. Being looked down on for his accent. Jack Parow. Zimbabwe.

Holland/Netherlands, Namibia, cockroach taxis, koeksisters, bobotie, curry in general, butternut soup, saying things such as, 'bru,' Nelson Mandela, his flag.

Special skill:

Gang fighting - punching, wrestling and stabbing.

History:

South Africa was first colonised by the Dutch. Then a whole lot of Europe came in and tried to colonise it such as England. Eventually the Boer War came along, with the Boers kicking the English out (which much have been quite embarrassing for the nation), using camouflage and living out in the bush. The Apartheid was instated and stayed for many years until the ANC fought against it, namely Nelson Mandela. It was brought down and a New Sourh Africa was formed. A fair South Africa.

Alright? smile.gif

((All right.))

A group of kids came together one day to tell each other of the rumor they heard." Hey, have you heard of a mansion that's haunted?" one kid said. "Yeah." the second kid said " Also some say once you enter the mansion, you'll never be seen again." the kid noted on the rumor. " Well I bet it's just hoax, though." the third kid said as she looked at them. " Who knows...It could be real..." said the fourth kid. All looked at each other and wonder if this rumor is just a hoax....or....is it real???

Little did they know someone else overheard the rumor and smiled gently. Fae chirped and landed on her shoulder. She started to walk towards the world conference meeting and got an idea. "I wonder Fae if a sleep over at a haunted mansion will be good?" Ireland asked Fae. Fae only chirped in reply.

(Small time skip.)

Hungary sat down in her seat at the world conference. She pulled out a piece of paper and started scribbling down the problems of her country to start out with. There were many. Very many. However, a lot of the problems were caused by no other then herself, but she was too arrogant and ignorant to admit it to anyone- including herself. Her hair fell down to her forehead and into her eyes. She moved them behind her ear only for them to fall back out of place. She huffed and blew the hair out of the way but they stayed put. Little things like this slowly ticked away at her last shreds of sanity.

"Remind me to get some clips." She told herself. She was pushed out of her thoughts when she overhead something about a mansion. This intrigued her interest and started listening, but not doing it in any way that would draw attention to herself.

Belarus looked around trying to see if she could find her brother. "I can't find big brother anywhere. You will marry me one day." Belarus said. Ireland walked by her quickly intimidated by her aura. "Hey guys I heard an interesting rumor earlier." Ireland said. Fae chirped and followed closely behind Ireland.