MissDarkCeltic18

~ Hetaoni (Hetalia Role Play) ~

Romania heard Ireland saying about a rumor. Which got him to interested. "So what is the rumor you heard of Ireland?" he said as he looked up at her calmly. America got curious of the rumor herself as she tried to move her seat closer so she could hear. " What rumor?" she thought to herself as she left her drawing at her spot.

Belarus came over when she heard about a rumor. It intrigued her, but she was still looking for her brother dear. Belarus sat down and decided to listen to the rumor. She noticed that South Africa was not around. "The rumor was about an old mansion that is supposedly haunted. I thought that maybe we could go check it out later and see if the rumor was true." Ireland said. Ireland then noticed that South Africa was not around. "Hey does anyone know where South Africa went?" Ireland asked. She then wondered what her siblings were doing right now.

Hungry walked over to the group. "I'm coming to, okay?" she asked no one in particular without making eye contact. "I'm not one who believes in silly things like this, but I have nothing to do. So count me in."

She walked back to her papers and starting writing them. "Tell me when you’re going, please." she said blankly. "Haunted. Yeah right." She said quietly smiling to herself thinking nothing more of it.

"Okay. I'll tell everyone when we're going. For now how about we get some supplies to take with us." Ireland said. Ireland was about to leave when she realized something. "If anyone sees South Africa can you explain about the trip idea, thank you." Ireland said. Ireland left the room to go get some supplies. Belarus then sighed and frowned. "I'm guessing she forgot to add about the rumor also. Well I better go get my daggers and poison at least." Belarus said. Fae chirped and followed Ireland to the store.

South Africa ran into the room of the World Conference, panting rather heavily. He was late. Again. "Jammer, jammer, jammer!" he called across the room, collapsing into a chair rather heavily. His red vuvuzela with his flag hanging from it was in one hand - in the other, some kind of rodent. A bushbaby. It had rather big, round eyes and he placed the fluffy tailed-animal on the table. It looked like a bundle of fur when it curled up with it's tail around itself. He smiled at his pet - Thandi - before returning his attention back to the meeting. "I got distracted by a really mooi girl walking down the street at the circle. Had to get her number." His English was often riddled with Afrikaans. It confused people at times, naturally, although Holland normally got the gist of it.

((Jammer - Sorry.

Mooi - Pretty/Nice.))

Edited by Chicogal

( hey Chicogal mind if my charater talks to yours?)

((Nope. No-one needs to ask me for interaction - I love it, lol. Unless I say otherwise, feel free to!))

(Okay, thank you. Also, same here.)

Hungry looked over to the two doors that exited the world meeting room, seeing South Africa. She immediately remembered what Ireland said about alerting him of the rumor.

"South Africa!" She said a little too loudly. "There is a rumor going around on an old haunted mansion not too far from here, Ireland, and I will be going with a few others. Are you coming or what?" She asked curiously.

South Africa looked at Hungary, attention coming away from Thandi. A haunted mansion? Hm. He tilted his head slightly, stroking his bushbaby. "Sounds good," he mused, letting her crawl up his arm and settle on his shoulder, looking at the rest with her large brown eyes. "A sleepover or something like that? I wouldn't mind, ladies~" He flashed them a smile, winking at the room of mostly-women cheekily.

((By the way, Bushbaby.

Dark, would you mind him bringing Thandi into the mansion? o3o))

((Cute! xd.png No I would not mind at all Chico. Also I would not mind if everyone else gave their character a pet also. *pretty laid back*))

Ireland came back with some supplies from the shop. "He he... They had a sale on sleeping bags going on." Ireland said. She then thought of something. "I wonder if the mansion was the same place where the old Italy and the former personified nations went?" Ireland asked. She set the supplies together and smiled. Belarus came back with some supplies from her place. "Who knows. Anyway I don't think the rumors are true, but who will know until we checked." Belarus said. Fae chirped and followed Ireland.

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

Romania sat back in his chair as he listened to Ireland and wonder what does everyone see in him. "I'm a monster." he thought to himself as he calmly looked out at the window.

America wondered if she'll have any friends in the meeting. She thought what happened through her life when she was little. Alexis was always alone. "Things will get better... I believe it!" She thought contently.

(Dark, can my character interact with your please?)

(Okay, thanks. biggrin.gif)

Hungry looked over to Ireland. "Did you only get sleeping bags?" She asked curiously. She walked over and looked at all the different colors. "...Also, I call dibs on the red one." She said pointing to a sleeping bag in particular.

Edited by Shyrus

"No, I also got some first aid supplies and snacks from the store. I just have a weird gut feeling." Ireland said. Belarus looked over at the sleeping bags. "I call the black sleeping bag." Belarus said. Fae chirped and flew around the meeting room. Belarus wondered why Ireland has the gut feelings, because they usually come true later in the day. 'I don't like the fact that she has that gut feeling again.' Belarus thought.

South Africa shifted slightly in his seat, looking over the sleeping bags, "I'll have black, thanks." The darkest colour would blend into the shadows if the mansion was really haunted or if there were any stray creatures like rabid dogs or whatever. He stroked Thandi thoughtfully, leaning back in his chair. "I wonder if there will be anything we will have to protect ourselves against," he mused out loud. Perhaps bringing a dagger would be a good idea. What if they were planning this to attack him or another country while being seemingly vulnerable?

((That was a painting of a bushbaby, actually. Just realised now, sorry. x.x))

((It's okay.))

Ireland noticed that Belarus brought daggers with her. "Um... Belarus you don't have to bring daggers with you." Ireland sweat dropped at the idea of someone getting hurt. Belarus glared at Ireland and Ireland hid behind a chair. "It's just in case there is a wild animal in the mansion. Safety first." Belarus said. Ireland smiled sheepishly and looked over the chair a bot. "Right... safety first." Ireland smiled nervously. Fae hid in her hair trying to hide from Belarus. "I think that we should leave a note for the others just in case." Ireland said trying to change the subject.

((note= for future role players))

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

Hungry looked to the front. The meeting hasn't even started!

"I vote we just ditch this meeting and go." She suggested, tired of waiting around.

Her attention turned to Ireland as she said she had a bad gut feeling.

"Hmm, I guess something to bring would be a good idea..." She thought. "No, I can fight well." she said making a rather stupid decision.

"I agree. We should get going then." Ireland smiled. Fae chirped and landed on her shoulder. Belarus nodded in agreement. "We could always leave the meetings to the others since they are not here yet." Belarus pointed out. Ireland snickered at the idea. "Yeah that is true, while we go have fun and joke around they are stuck here with the meeting." Ireland said. She picked up her bags.

Romania noticed a gray sleeping bag " I'll have this one." he said as he took it. "Maybe I should bring something." he thought to himself as he decide to write on a notepad for anything to bring. America then noticed the American flag type sleeping bag. " I'll have that one Ireland!" she cheered happily and clung onto it. " I'll bring my ghosts stories too alright?" she told them. Then she bolted out of her chair to the door. "Let's go!!" she became hyper "As long there's no ghosts then, I am ready to go!!" she said when she opened the door.

Hungry took her sleeping bag and followed quietly, not talking to anyone.

"I have a bad gut feeling."

Hungry kept thinking about that. But it was just a feeling. Maybe it was excitement? Yeah it had to be...

She went out the door with the others.

“It’s to the east right? In the forest?”

"Yep it's to the east." Ireland said. She picked up her stuff and went to the door. Belarus shrugged and got her stuff together. Fae chirped and followed Ireland. "There better be at least a ghost to make up for the five hour hiking trip to there." Belarus said. Ireland looked back at Belarus and shrugged

((Time skip))

Ireland looked at the mansion. "Wow so this is the mansion." Ireland said. Fae chirped and hid in her hair. Belarus was a little creeped out by the place. "Well we've seen it, now can we go home?" Belarus asked.

"No! there might be something inside!" Hungry said walking to the door. "But i have to admit... there is an eerie feeling about here... Oh well." She said shrugging and ignoring it. "should we go in?"

"Sure let's go check inside the mansion." Ireland said. She walked up to the door and opened it gently. Belarus peeked inside and shivered lightly. "I really have a bad feeling about this place." Belarus admitted. Fae chirped and flew inside. Ireland went inside and looked around. "Wow it's a lot cleaner than I thought." Ireland said.

South Africa walked up the steps to the mansion as the others went in. "Hey guys!" he called happily, a backpack and sleeping bag over his shoulders. Slipping into the mansion after the others, he let out a low whistle at it, shook his head and patted Ireland on the shoulder. "Joh, you chose a real strange place for us to sleep over in," he commented, smiling slightly.