MissDarkCeltic18

~ Hetaoni (Hetalia Role Play) ~

Ireland smiled a bit. "At least it will be interesting." Ireland said. She smiled at the fact that it seemed to get everyone pleased about the place. Fae chirped and flew around. Belarus looked around and calmed down a bit.

Noticing Belarus was looking a bit nervous, South Africa slung his arm around her. "Relax, gal. We're gonna be okay." Thandi chirped softly, settling into a fluffy ball on his head. It looked like he was wearing a rather fluffy hat which rose up and down. He gave her a small squeeze and looked to Ireland. "We gonna wait for the others or get a start on things? Like finding somewhere to sleep? Then we can go exploring~"

Belarus nodded a bit. A loud crash was heard and Belarus jumped a bit. Ireland jumped into the air and looked around. "What was that?!" Ireland asked. Fae chirped and hid into Ireland's hair.

Romania and America walked in as they heard a crash sound. "....." Romania kept calm on the outside, but he is scared on the inside. " censorkip.gif WAS THAT!!!!" America jumped a bit as she was spooked. "IS THERE ANY GHOSTS IN HERE?!?" America shrieked as she quivered in her spot. "America? Calm down please. Now." Romania commanded her.

Ireland looked back at America and smiled a bit. "Well I did say that it was haunted." Ireland said. Belarus looked around for any sign of a ghost. "That you did say during the meeting." Belarus said. She was kind of hoping that she was just hearing things.

Hungary’s face paled as she heard the crash, but quickly recovered. Not fully but she did. "Hold on guys I left something on the front lawn, I’ll be right back." she said turning around. The door was closed. No one closed it...

She let it go. It was just a closed door oooh! sooo scary!

She reached out and grabbed the brass handles and pulled.

"G-Gah!" she said. It wouldn't budge. She pulled harder, slamming her foot on the ground to keep her balance. "Hey did anyone lock this? Very funny. I need the key." she said.

"I don't have a key though. Also there was no key to the place to begin with." Ireland said. Belarus was shocked. "I thought that there was no key to the house." Belarus said. Fae chirped and peeked out of the hair. Ireland went over and tried to open the door. "What? How?" Ireland was confused.

South Africa looked across at Belarus, arm still around her, and then returned to the door. Which seemed to have been locked. He glanced around the place and then removed his arm to turn to the inside of the mansion. "We'll have to look for a back entrance or a window then, huh? May as well get moving on it." Looking across at America, his brown eyes softened somewhat. "Calm down, liefie. The spirits won't hurt you as long as you don't offend them. Unless they're bad spirits..." Trailing off, he patted Thandi on his head and walked on toward a door.

((Liefie - Lovey

I imagine he would believe in spirits and such, with the African influence he has.tongue.gif))

"Thanks South Africa." America said as she sighed in relief. "I'll go check were we heard that crash at all right." Romania said then noted "Stay there." he went to check out where it came from. He kept a steady pace as he headed to there. Once he got there, he found a broken plate. "There's the source. But...!!!!" he was shocked to find himself in the library. "How?!?" he thought to himself. "I should go back to the others." he said to himself as he left real quick.

Ireland got a little worried about Romania leaving. "Be careful." Ireland said. When Romania left she heard something move not too far behind them. "Back already?" Ireland turned around and froze. She saw a large creature that was pitch black and was charging at them. "RUN!!!" Ireland yelled and ran ahead. Belarus panicked and followed Ireland. "WAIT UP!!!" Belarus yelled. Fae followed Ireland very quickly.

Hungary had a fight response instead of a flight response, but she saw the speed it had coming to them. She gritted her teeth and ran. "What is that-- thing?!" She said out loud. It struck her into her, which was uncommon. "We're countries though, unless that thing is a country, we're invincible... so why am I running?" She thought.

South Africa yelled at the sight of a rather large black thing running toward their group. What the heck was that?! At first he ran a couple of metres but then whipped out his dagger and turned around. "Run! I'll try to hold it off for you!" he shouted. Then, the African country leapt out at the thing, furiously swishing around his dagger in the hope it would scare it or at least catch some light and reflect into its eyes.

((The monsters are NPC's. You could control them for a bit. :3))

The creature swung it's arms at the man. Ireland ran up the stairs and found a room. "Guys this way!" Ireland yelled. She then saw the creature fighting South Africa and got an idea when she saw a large vase. "Belarus would you mind helping me for a second?" Ireland asked desperately. Belarus saw the vase and got the same idea. They both picked it up and tossed it at the creature. "Come on this way!" Belarus yelled. The vase landed on the creatures head preventing it to see anything.

America saw the creature and she ran as fast as she could. " censorkip.gif! censorkip.gif! censorkip.gif! EVERYONE RUUUUUNNNN!!!!" she said as she ducked under the creature and leapt to her feet and kept running.

Romania heard the commotion then he started to run to the area. Once he got there, he saw the creature himself. "What the...?" he said as he drew out his rapier from the umbrella. He then told the others "GO!" he shouted as he helped South Africa against the creature.

The vase over the creatures head broke and swung its arms at the men. Belarus and Ireland waited to see if anyone was going to follow them. Belarus then got an idea. "I found a steel door come on!" Belarus yelled. Fae kept chirping and hiding in Ireland's hair.

South Africa leapt back form the swinging arms. "Steel door, ja! Come on, Roma, let's go!" Turning tail, he sprinted toward the voice of Belarus, and found her relatively near to a steel door with Ireland alongside her. He hurriedly pulled down the handle and gave it a shove - it was rather heavy, being metal. "In!" he yelled to the group, not even bothering to look at what was inside the place. All he was concerned with was getting away from that huge monstrous thing.

Ireland and Belarus rushed inside the room. Fae followed behind the duo. Belarus watched to see if the others are coming. Ireland noticed something that was stained a deep red color. She went over to investigate. Fae followed her and landed on her shoulder.

Hungry looked at the-- whatever it was it was not human. She glared at it before taking her final swift steps into the room they were fleeing in. "Now I need to find a weapon. Why didn't I bring one?!" She thought cussing herself out mentally. She looked around the room. There had to be something.

She took a look around, ignoring the red stain, not wanting to know what it was.

The room has white walls, with some less then mysterious red stains on the walls. But for the most part it looked clean. A few brownish-red desks where scattered along the walls who's colors complemented the white floor.

Hungry walked to a nearby desk and searched the doors. She found a few arrows.

"Arrows?" she asked out loud. "Hey does anyone need these?" she asked. She didn't have a bow anyway. If she found one she would ask for them back but for now they were useless to her.

(Sorry if this is the official safe room. I don't know. The original one was on a different floor wasn't it? But if I’m wrong I apologize.)

((It's okay. Also Belarus and Ireland found the safe room on the second floor anyway. Do you think we should bring in the original hetalia characters or bad idea? *flash back idea*))

Romania stopped and grabbed America by the hand. "Come on!!!" he told her and ran to the safe room. America followed suit then went inside the room as she is scared. "WHAT IS THAT THING!!??!!" she said as she tried to calm herself down.

"I didn't have a good look at it but whatever it is I know that thing spawned from within the bowels of some deep twisted place... like the previous Russia's heart..." Hungry answer. She looked behind an old cabinet. A bow.

"I have a weapon." She said pulling out a bow. "Not my forte but better then bare hands."

"No kidding, but look at this guys." Ireland said. She pointed to the red stained paper with the previous nations names on it. Belarus went over and was surprised by it. "I don't think that they are alive anymore Hungary." Belarus said. Ireland then noticed something else. "My baby brother's name is in here...does that mean that he...?" Ireland did not finish her sentence as silent tears came down her face.