Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

You know I'm most closely related to an owl, and do you know what an owls favourite food is?

...Mice

I am not a mouse, I am an invisible human. I'm just called Mouse because I like to wear white, i'm short, and I have 2 pet mice.

*starts screaming* CHARLIE, CHARLIE, THEY FOUND US OUT! THEY GOT ME, MAN! IF THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOU YET, BURN THE BODIES AND FEIGN IGNORANCE! I'LL NEVER TALK! THEY CAN'T MAKE ME!

Oh you like anime, let's watch anime all day long biggrin.gif

(by the way what anime is it the one that get smash by the big grey thing on your sig?)

Caveman cop walks by and grabs Marcus Pheonix and takes him away, then Caveman cop comes back looks at MyaMouse... There he be now gone...

Caveman cop smiles... We have all the proof on you that we need!... Edited by Darien

Cop, I think you're sick. You seem to be putting random brackets in your sentences.

Hey, what's your name anywayses?

"...must have gotten hammered out of my mind yesterday."

Edited by Brotato

Gutz and MyaMouse sitting in a tree!...the caveman cop says with a smile... biggrin.gif

*wakes up and squints heavily* Ey, I appreciate the sentiment, but my door don't swing that wa..AW HEEEEEELL NO! I GOT BUSTED AGAIN?! Urgh... *grabs a mug and rattles the iron bars with it* YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE, I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!! I WANT MY FREE PHONECALL!!!