Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Darien Dragon- Then sleep. *throws a soundproof blanket*

Cop- Then you belong in jail with us. *locks door and takes keys, throwing them to Durppie* Cya Derps!

What I've thrown together-

Mouse, Sparrow and Durppie- Cell 1A

Cop and Gutz-Cell 2A

Darien and Path- Cell 3A

Caveman cop takes his club and knocks a big hole into the wall and walks out... Like me say, me is in charge here... He hits and knocks out mouse and takes Cutz and throws him and mouse into new cell 123... Now be good or no dinner for you!... tongue.gif

*dodges* No.

You may be all "big and strong," but I am nimbler and smarter.

You are a caveman, after all.

They may be survivors, but they aren't all that intellectual.

And I think that you aren't all that.

I think you don't deserve to be a cop, you committed crimes too, after all.

Breaking government property, abusing your weapons, starving your prisoners...

That's all against the law.

Did you even go through the proper training for this?

(Yes, nimbler is a word. It means more nimble. And I wanna see if I can use Emojii on this... 😈)

Edited by MyaMouse

Oh yes!, in you go little one!... tongue.gif

Oh I do have it, I just don't show it and yes I did have the proper training for this...

Oh yes!, in you go little one!... tongue.gif

Oh I do have it, I just don't show it and yes I did have the proper training for this...

I only understood the last sentence. What?

The be your problem, me is tired, it long day having too put up with crazy prisoners all day...

Good night and be good... smile.gif

'Scuse Mouse. I believe cave cop plunked you in your own cell. Could it be you annoy him as a grammar nazi? More nimbler is not proper. Bows down more shoes comparison as does er ending. Grammar nazi should not use both.

"Why are we all in jail btw?" Realizes she is in jail and screams. "What happened? How did I get here? Why am I here?"

'Scuse Mouse. I believe cave cop plunked you in your own cell. Could it be you annoy him as a grammar nazi? More nimbler is not proper. Bows down more shoes comparison as does er ending. Grammar nazi should not use both.

"Why are we all in jail btw?" Realizes she is in jail and screams. "What happened? How did I get here? Why am I here?"

(Yeah, sorry. My laptop is in the shop so I can't check for grammar/spelling errors. Damn phone.)

Question 1: Because.

Question 2: You got arrested, duh.

Question 3: ^

Question 4: You robbed a bank with Gem. Gem got away though.

'Scuse Mouse.  I believe cave cop plunked you in your own cell.  Could it be you annoy him as a grammar nazi?  More nimbler is not proper.  Bows down more shoes comparison as does er ending.  Grammar nazi should not use both. 

"Why are we all in jail btw?"  Realizes she is in jail and screams.  "What happened?  How did I get here?  Why am I here?"

She not be that annoying, me likes too pick on grammar nazi'soh you be here because you shot that guy next door...

Edited by Darien

Miracle: Thank you... I guess.. Don't worry, you're cute too!

Cop/Darien: Nerf guns. *takes out a Nerf gun* I'm only cute when i'm sane. *starts shooting plastic darts at Cop with machine-nerfgun* *throws nerfguns to everyone* Nerf shooting party!

Get's out Nerf Caveman club and hits plastic darts back at ya... Play ball!... tongue.gif Edited by Darien

(I'm bored and cranky and tired. I tend to be a little odd when I'm any of those things. So don't ask questions.)

*sets up nerf bazooka* Remember, it's all made of foam. It'll sting a bit but it won't cause any real injuries.

What are we even doing?

*shoots Nerf cannon*

You know, Darien, you should make a thread for a Nerf battle. I would join.

She's no angel!

She's a mean mean little brat!

Oh, and how you do, my name is Gutz, and these bumps my head are from that "angel".

Omg! Yesssss!!!

Saw the first series, but was like what kind of ending was that, then I found the second which I like more..... FMA:B I cried at the end!

Don't you spoil me!

I'm starting Brother hood Tomorrow

Edited by DragonKami