Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

"To answer your questions:"

"I am NOT a ghost, as I can talk to people not on the spiritual plane, as well as interacting with objects, and I can become a Pikachu."

"When I was killing superheroes, I didn't have a lot of money and had to eat whatever scraps I could find. This place has actual food. Which is why I haven't left yet."

"I am alive, but I can phase through objects and people. So I could escape whenever I wanted to. That doesn't mean I'll let you go, though."

I've been in a cell with Gutz for too long. Isn't my punishment over already?

And at least spell asylum correctly. And don't use chatspeak! *smacks Gutz's head*

It's PEOPLE.

Edit: I was just reading through the Funniest Dragon Name thread... Yeah. You deserve this:

*steals Gutz's monocle and messes up his hair*

Help! She's worse then my mom!

And I cant see! Give back my monocle, and jokes on you! My hair is perfect no matter how it is!

And I got a huge headache!

Help! She's worse then my mom!

And I cant see! Give back my monocle, and jokes on you! My hair is perfect no matter how it is!

And I got a huge headache!

Well, the most violence I am allowed is smacking someone. :/

And chatspeak is stupid. It's hard to read and annoying to the reader. If you were reading something would you like it if all the to's and too's were 2? Or if they said hate it was h8?

Well, the most violence I am allowed is smacking someone. :/

And chatspeak is stupid. It's hard to read and annoying to the reader. If you were reading something would you like it if all the to's and too's were 2? Or if they said hate it was h8?

Nah, I just only have the habit of ppl, other then that I write normal.

Caveman cop walks by and hit's them over the head with his caveman club and locks them up again...

caveman cop looks at you and smiles...You know get away from here...

Where did the dragon and Pikachu go.... Get rid of this guy or something....

That is way caveman jail works, hmmm maybe we have you over for dinner?...

But i'm your friend, mr Caveman... ;~;

*cries in the corner*

YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MESS, Limanya!

*Zaps*

Edited by MyaMouse

Caveman cop walks by and hit's Gutz on the head with his caveman club... biggrin.gif

So? Even if you don't use proper grammar, you spell everything else correctly. And you spelled Limanya's name correctly only 5 or so words back...

Why do we beat up on Gutz so much? Aside from the PT/KT thing. That's my own personal grudge, though. And he still hasn't said sorry yet.

HINT, HINT

Edited by MyaMouse

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuu.......... Zap the cavemaaaaaaaaaaaan..............