Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Uh oh. Does he know I'm trying to escape or does he just like torturing ants?

Continues to crawl toward the exit.

If an ant is conentrated on one thing, like gathering food and someone blocks them by putting them in a chalk circle, the ant will be confused and move inside the circle only

Pulls out a black hole gun By all means

(Yes, but I'm not confused, because I'm not really an ant. I'm a shapeshifter taking the form of an ant, and therefore am smarter and not confused)

Oh god they want to kill me! But I can't transform without blowing my cover...

Hides in the cracks of the concrete floor.

Cop: into walkie talkie we have a shapeahifter who just escaped through a crack in the ground. I need every person avalable pronto

a line of cops come in

Curses. Aloud. Of course, I'm an ant, so no one hears it.

censorkip.gif, what do I do? AUGH!

Transforms into a giant dragon and crashes through the prison walls in a desperate attempt to escape.

notices the smashed building Freedom! starts running dow the street as tanks and helicoptors rush in so I jump into a river and float downstream

Takes out a comminicator, Darien too Enterprise one too beam up on my command!...

Beam me up Scotty! continues floating down the river sending a signal out so the Daleks can come and retreive me

Now Mr Scott!...as I'm beamed away I see the cops blow up all the dalekes. Oh my thats not good...

eyes widen must get to plan B Starts swimming fast and makes it to a secret cove and enters a TARDIS and teleports away

Red Alert, Shields Up!...watchs from the the Enterprise as the cops go after RD...

Makes a clean get away as I teleport back in time to the dinosaur age Ha! Try to catch me now cops!

out of know were a caveman cop hits you over the head and takes you off too caveman jail...

What!? How is that possible?

caveman cop looks at you and smiles as he lights up a cigarette and picks up a monkey skull and says. Boom boon acka-lacka boom boom, I'm feel alittle tired, think I'll watch Miami Vice and then walk the dinosaur. Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom... biggrin.gif Edited by Darien

caveman cop walks by. Boom boom acka-lacaka boom boom...