Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

*Shakes bars* I've changed I tell you! Changed! That's why you haven't seen me here for over a week!

*Notices sith* *Shakes bars again* The least you could do is put me in my usual cell!

This will end in tears.

This dude again.

WHERE'S MY LAWYER??

With the bail money.

I gots things to keel on the computer later.

ninja.gif

Oh good, I'm back in the right cell. And might I mention that this is not the place for all that? Too bad, I already did.

No your not in the right celll, I'm in the right cell your in the left one, its always the right place for that... tongue.gif

No this is the right cell. *Opens secret passage* You'd think they would've gotten rid of this by now.

Every cell has one of them passage ways there not that much of a secre, see here's one in my cell too... Show you the door too the passage way.

*Shoots lightning at nearest refrigerator* You have just witnessed a crime, I have to kill you now. *Shoots lightning at* No witnesses.

*shields fridge and takes a slice of cheese from it* Are you forgetting that you're a witness too?

*conjures up a lightning cloud* No witnesses! ^^

*Absorbs lightning* *Shoots lightning at* Hmm... Then I should do something extra special, draining your life energy on killing you with lightning would be to kind to an agent of Thor. I know! I will go back in time and take your favorite pet, train it to be vicious and have it kill you! *Hops in TARDIS*