Evolzar Laggia

ANSWERED:Temp Egg Slot

You know what i hate? When I'm surfing the AP, and a rare pops up, I click it, and OOPS. I'm egglocked. Even though I would have GLADLY ditched one of my eggs I had currently for that rare.

What I'm suggesting is a single egg slot that you can put eggs from the Cave and AP in, that only is used when egglocked, and unless you make room for that egg, it's auto-abandoned in 24 hours.

Although, I do agree that's really annoying. I think it's the user's responsibility to at least know if they're egg locked or not. Having an extra slot won't do anything, because once that extra slot is filled up, you run into the same problem.

The simplest solution is not to surf the AP or Caves if you have your scroll locked. Or, just make sure to keep an egg slot open at all times.

No. This is basically a way around the limits. The limits are there for a reason--if there was supposed to be a way around them, we wouldn't have them in the first place.

It's your job, as the player, to be more aware of your egg slots. I've missed nice eggs or had nice bred eggs auto on me before because I wasn't paying attention, so I know how it's a bummer.

But I definitely don't want something that lets you bypass the limits so you can swap out eggs if you find a better one.

For something like that, it'd have to be something like you get to swap NOW or ditch it (giving 24 hours is too much time, a maximum amount of time being maybe 10-20 minutes but no more than 30 I'd say to account for if you need to think about it for a little bit/get called away from the keyboard for a second/etc.), and you'd only be able to use it once every 24 hours AT LEAST, so you can't just keep looking for something better.

But even then, I'm rather against it...

Edited by KageSora

I always leave one slot free for a rare. If they're all taken when say, that precious little Neglected that I could have had (came up with 'overburdened'), I might be disappointed, but it was my fault filling up all the slots and then looking on the AP. So that taught me to always keep a slot free. It's paid off.

Ways to get around being egg-locked are everywhere in the requests, and really, it's just trying to get past the set number of slots.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Its getting around the egg limit, which is there for a reason. There have been many many suggestions to get around that limit and all have been shot down for more or less the same reasons. Its not that hard to keep track of how many eggs you've got and one learns over time to not be quite so click happy.