deep234

forum food fight

*catches all the cookies and stuffs them in mouth, then the room is flooded with milk*

Catchs and eats the pizza and ducks the pudding, grins at both Deep and Flip..."Oh yes, now the fun starts..."I smile as I pull out my trusty bazooka and fills with chocolate pudding..."Weeeee...its pudding time..."I say as I start firing... laugh.gif

AHHH! *throws PB&J Sanwich. Makes sure to take the pieces apart for maximum Peanut Butter and Jelly Damage.* ;D

After using up all the chocolate pudding in my bazooka, I take a box of cup cakes and ever so qiuetly moves thought the bushs but at the same time keeping an eye on every one. Comes up behind a tree, opening the box I take seeveral cup cakes and throw them at every one in sight, laughing like a mad fox as sweet strawberry cup cakes ran down apon every one...

"Ha,He,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha..." laugh.gif

I burst in through the ceiling with a giant jar of strawberry jam, which I pour on everybody. "HAHA STIKKY ALL OVER YOU!!!" I yell.

"Grr! You will pay!" I say, then yell, "SUMMON SYRUP RAIN!!!" It starts to rain syrup, but the syrup cascades around me rather than making me sticky. "MUAHAHA MOAR STIKKY ON YOU!!!" I yell.

*pour milk down all your shirts!* user posted image

"Milk, it does a body good..." tongue.gif