deep234

forum food fight

I laugh again. "MUAHAHAHA!!!" The syrup begins to fall harder and a licorice stick whip appears in my hand. I crack my 'whip,' grinning evilly.

Looks at mellissasevy1 fort of pancakes,,,"Oh man were did I put my fork and knife?..." biggrin.gif Edited by Darien

"No... It's leaking through the walls!! It is safe no where!!!" I come out of my fort and start to throw pancakes from my fort that are sticky from the rain

Edited by mellissasevy1

I block the pancakes with a shield of cake, then reveal the secret of my licorice whip. I snap the licorice and sugary goo starts pouring out.

(THIS IS MAKING ME HUNGRY!)

I stood there not knowing what to do..... but then my penguin boyfriend suddenly jumps at you and starts munching on your licorice whip.

I cried out, "NOOOO! NOT MY LICORICE!!!!" I fell to my knees sobbing. Then a giant waffle came and engulfed your penguin boyfriend. Then I threw the waffle at you. Still crying, I yelled, "YOU KILLED MY LICORICE. PREPARE TO DIE."

Do you guys have muffins? I'm starving.

"Nope I don't have any muffins, but I do have some strawberry cup cakesleft..."

I say as I throw one at you... biggrin.gif

"Mmmm...sausages..."takes a choclate cheesecake and throwa it aT BlazingPhoenix as it hits her I run away laughing..."Weeeee, Ha,Ha,Ha..." laugh.gif

*throws bacon at Darien*

Zane(the guy in my avatar): NUUU MAH BACON!!! *cries*

Me: Don't worry, I saved you some. *hands Zane some bacon*

Zane: laugh.gif

*licks around my face* Mmmmm, chocolate cheesecake! Thank you! *throws cheese burgers at Nova*

I can has- *gets hit by cheeseburgers* OW! *tosses baked beans at Blazing*

Me: *strawberry'd* Ouch. *throws mashed potatoes* Taters gonnas tate!

Zane: *slaps me for making a bad potato pun*

*noms mashed potato* Looks like you were just ninja.gif'd. *throws chocolate* That's for giving me delicious mashed potato.

*gives half of choco bar to Zane*

Zane: *nomz and throws a cheese stick*

*catches all the brownies, puts poisonous mushrooms in them and throws them all over the place*

*my Yukkuri Sunny bites BlazingPhoenix* Don't you dare say that! They look delicious, don't they?

*throws various cheeses all over the place*

*gets bitten* Oww. I saw what you did to them! *sweeps up brownies and throws them in the volcano* Glad that's over.

>:3 *thows Zane.... covered in cocolate*

Zane: When I get out of this chocolate shell, I'm gonna kill you, Nova!

*runs away from chocolate covered Zane* This. Means. Brussel sprouts. *throws brussel sprouts at Nova*