WinterWhisperz

Friend or Foe?

For Clara Owsin Oswald, friend

Foe because almost no one gives funny explanations anymore. Also, now that the world has been taken over, I should get rid of my rivals for power. Or maybe it was enslave them with the Internet? I need to reread the Evil Overlord's List.

Foe, according to the "What would you do if you woke up in jail next to the person above you" thread.

Foe, because you always steal my last posts. Seriously, I try to get the last post on every thread on the first page of the Forum Games, and Darien always ruins everything by posting just as I'm about to succeed xd.png

Friend...

Foe, because you always steal my last posts. Seriously, I try to get the last post on every thread on the first page of the Forum Games, and Darien always ruins everything by posting just as I'm about to succeed  xd.png

Steal, now do I look like someone who would do someyhing like that?... biggrin.gif

Friend cause you are awesome Popcorn! biggrin.gif

Aww, Raptor... *tears up* biggrin.gif

Friend. You like Big Brother, therefore you are awesome! *thumbs up*

Friend, because you're a fellow cat. Also, you know.. yeah. That thiiiing.

Friend.... Remember that nonexistent thing.....? <<<---------- Ps. copy that and paste that to find out what it says....

Foe, because you made me your foe. Good reason by the way, it's totally true [/sARCASM]

Edited by guy person