WinterWhisperz

Friend or Foe?

The point of this game is to look at the person above you and decide if they'll be a good friend, or a horrible foe, this game is all for fun tho, so nobody can get offended. So what do you think?

*Idea given by Clara954*

Make it even more fun by making up reasons (true or untrue) about why the person above is your friend or your foe

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Being that his name is DuelMaster99, he could probably beat me in a duel, making him a terrible, terrible foe. You know, if we actually dueled.

You could be friend because you complimented me. Or you could be foe using flattery to give me a false sense of security. Decisions, decisions... I'll go with friend. For now.

Hmm. Coming up with strange reasoning for friend or foe is actually quite fun.

Yet another compliment. Am I really that friendly or is there a secret conspiracy against me? Surprisingly, I like the conspiracy idea better. Mostly because it seems like it would be fun. Maybe I should join one of the assassin games...

Friend for helping me with my vampire legion........or maybe your planning to have all of my eggs murdered maliciously.....and that would make YOU the foe.........<.< >.> >.< *cuddles her eggies protectively*

Friend - because bronies make the bestest friends ^^

Foe - because a name like WinterWhisperz shouts out - evil, stylish ice-witch (especially with the 'z') and thus would make a formidable foe indeed.

Friend... Secrets could mean anything, you could be hiding something big...

Edit: Pretty sig by the way.

Edited by sarahfish89

Winter and Whisperz are sisters I roleplayed smile.gif

and you seem innocent enough, with your avi and all your little signature designs and reference to fish....but the anime female in your avi could be one of those sweet looking evil girls......

Foe, I don't trust people who don't have avi's.... I can't learn anything about them. o-o

Are you suggesting Z is evil?

Friend, you're looking for Reds like I am. And I mean Z the moderator. But I like the letter Z, too. xd.png

Friend because I'm in a recklessly happy mood for having inspired a change in the original post. Also, you're at Level 5 just like I am and five is my favorite number. These aren't stupid reasons for trusting someone at all.