Takaya-Cordelain

Seven Dragons RP OoC thread

So maybe I missed the answer but do the elves and the humans have the same queen? It seems kinda awkward that they would. xP

How long would it take everyone to travel from one place to another?

Also, what time of day is it for the RP? tongue.gif

Wow, I should have put theis stuff in the information. laugh.gif Sorry, my fault for not thinking of it.

No, they don't. The Humans leave the Elves alone since they did something good for them and so the Velain forest doesn't belong to the Humans.

Hmm, well it depends on what your taking. You have to keep in mind that this is a really big place. So take for example, if you wanted to get from the Kitan dock to the Sovlain dock by boat, that would take about five to six days. And how about you wanted to go from Cordella to Delthia on foot, that would take four to five days. By horse it would take two and a half to three days.

It's ending the day now.

Anymore questions feel free to ask! wink.gif

You could add something like "Two spots remaining" on the main roleplay title.

I do think you should do this, Takaya. :3 It might help attract attention and fill those last two places. It'd be much more fun to have actual RPers take them, don't you think?

If you click the edit button on the first post of the topic(yours), you'll find two bars near all the editing stuff(Font, Color, Size, etc.)

The second bar is where you should put the "2 spots left" title.

If you don't like my post, let me know. I can edit.

Description of cabin: An old log cabin. There is an old stump stable outback.

Two doors, one at the front. One at the back. There are a couple windows here and there.

Inside it's only one room. There are blanket hanging up to seperate rooms. In the right part of the re will be a fireplace. In front of the fireplace there is a table. Mar'rok will be sitting at the table along with Ariana. She will be giving him some money as Kallak comes in and then Mar'rok will disappear behind a blanket to the left.

Mar'rok is in his late 50's though he looks young for his age. He's somewhat well built. He wears the clothes of a Mage. Hunan. Stands at about 6ft. Black hair. Brown eyes. The only thing that gives away his age is his white beard and the way he walks with a slight shuffle.

Edited by evangeline5432

Okay, sounds good to me. :3 I'll post again when I can, though I'm quite busy today.

So.... I have some not-so-good news. >.>

Recently, after much fuss and paperwork and confusion, I have learned I am going to be shipping out for Basic Combat Training on May 21st for the Army. So I will be gone for two and a half months after that. I am so sorry for the short notice. I can roleplay until I leave and transfer character, or someone else can use Kallak and you can have him as a sort of side-character until I return. In my time in Basic I'm pretty sure I'll have no computer access whatsoever. D: I'm so sorry about getting this to you so late. I only recently discovered this change myself.

So, I'm not sure what you'd like to do then with Kallak? If possible and if this roleplay was still running two and a half months from now I'd happily rejoin and would not be unable to post for any major reason again for the rest of the school year.

Thanks either way, and I await your response. :3

Good luck on your training! biggrin.gif

Oi... I feel like I'm going to be left all alone soon. D':

Sorry to hear that LadyNatasha. Good luck with basic trainging! smile.gif

If you wish someone could make a quick post and I'll try to finish up with Adriana and Kallak?

Okay, I'm going to visit my grandparents for a week so the game will be paused untill I get back (if Natasha and evangeline want to finish their thing, go ahead). I'll be back on the 21st, so see you all then. happy.gif

Thanks for posting evangeline, I don't think this game would have gone on without you. laugh.gif Yeah, time skip. What time do you want it to be?

Lol, yeah. Sorry it took me so long.

How about when Kallak(who will now be an npc) and Ariana enter the city?

What do the others think?