LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because only Zombies who were revived on Valentine's Day can breed.

How do I make a signature?

You take your finest ink, and scribble it across your monitor! Instant signature.

Why does it say my Grave Dragon bred when it didn't?

Because the dragon bred when you weren't watching.

Why are there different Biomes? Wouldn't it be easier to find what you're looking for if everything was in just one cave?

If you really feel that way, build a time machine and tell us how it goes.

There's a Leetle Tree among the eggs! What do?

That tree is actually a harmful, invasive weed. Don't pick it up or it could make all your dragons sick!

What happens if an egg runs out of time?

When an egg runs out of time, it becomes rotten and if you were to break it, would release the most revolting smell, second to a Zombie dragon! I recommend you refrigerate your eggs to preserve them for longer. This way, you can have more time to keep the eggs for cooking that massive omelette you've been meaning to make!

The new egg has a skull on it's egg and I can't help that I should be worried for picking up this egg. You sure i'll be safe once it reaches maturity?

↓ Heh, they always reminded me of the Earthbound fetus. I guess thats what creeped me out the most with the new release..

Edited by lovecats99

That's not a skull, it's this. Way worse than a mere skull, just one adult dragon of this type will cause all of your dragons to turn their back on you. Heck, I don't know why TJ added this extermely dangerous dragon to the cave.

What will happen to the regular eggs that are stuck in the backlog of AP?

If not picked up in time the Space Chickens will beam the eggs up to their Mothership. FYI if they try to tell you that "To Serve Dragons" is a manifesto of kindness, goodwill, and charity, they're lying. It's actually a cookbook!!

Why did the ink disappear when I tried to name my Electric dragon "Sparky Pikachu"? Is it against the rules?

how could name your dragon like that? that's horrable, but i forgive you that's why you get a second chance to anme your dragon

how to get leetle tree? i can never find it or catch it on time. someone always takes it before me

You have to find the Mini Biome, that's where they drop and you can catch as many as you want!

Where do Cheese dragons come from?

Every midnight, deli workers throw out the old, rotten cheese in the dark alley way. Occasionally, enchanters will come around and bring the cheese to life... as a dragon egg.

Why do the Dinos look like Yoshi?

Edited by JolteonTails

Because the Yoshis and our Dinos share an evolutionary ancestor. It's all there in the fossil record.

How come I can't put a custom saying under my avatar like some people do?

well you angerd the gods of the forum by doing something stupid......don't worry just write formus anyway

what IS dragcave?

Dragon Cave is a website where your goal is to collect as many Scrolls as possible to store various dragons on, then proudly announce your achievement to the entire community. Make sure to PM the creator, TJ-- he loves to hear about these things and will probably give you a CB Gold once you get to about twenty scrolls or so.

I just tried to summon a GoN, and failed! When do I get to try again?

You, in fact, never get another chance to summon a GoN. Sorry, friend, the great TJ has not put you in his favour.

What is a Guardian of Nature?

A dragon who makes sure that other dragons and people don't litter.

How do you get more egg and hatchling slots?

This isn't a well known fact, but the TRUE way to get more egg/hatchling slots is to send 15$ and a gold dragon to TJ09's account. There is another way, but it requires you sacrificing the rarest dragon on your scroll. It works I totally promise

What does BSA stand for?

(I'll answer both questions.)

-BSA stands for Biome Sustaining Artifact. Like its name implies, it sustain biomes. If there isn't enough BSAs, unforgiving desert will take over a biome, potentially losing dragons exclusive to that biome forever. 1,000 BSAs are required for each biome a week to sustain them (not counting desert).

-Of course. Simply PM TJ asking you want a software to hack the DragCave. Give him about 2 weeks to get back to you with a software called Caved In™.

How can I make the tombstones go away?

Edited by JolteonTails

Summon the Great Overlord (only once you have collected every single dragon) and he will ask for a sacrifice, your rarest and most prettiest dragon will have to be killed and sacrificed to the Great Overlord. Then he will remove one tombstone of your choice. Repeat to do again.

What do I do if one of my dragon's fall and they can't get up?

( xd.pngxd.png Sorry I had too xd.png )

Edited by Clya

just help them get up. don't you see the saddness in there eyes?

what can i do in Dragon cave forums?

You can't. Xenowyrms can only be bred, they're the result if you try to breed a Frill and a Bright Pink.

What do I have to do to breed a Two-Finned Bluna?

because you don't give your trainers love.........they are so sad

how to become a dragcave artist?