Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Finally done. smile.gif And hatched a Girafarig in just 66 eggs, so I decided to start up a Mienfoo hunt...I've never done more than one of the site-wide hunts before.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Is the Daycare supposed to produce 25+ eggs at once?!

I don't know whether to do another Hunt or not. If I do, it'll be for Growlithe...

Is the Daycare supposed to produce 25+ eggs at once?!

they produce more eggs for the hunt anyway and with the multiplier they give even more. So for a good matching couple 25 is a nice amount tongue.gif

I went to said website, and there is not a register/sign-up link to be found...

user posted image

Another shiny! biggrin.gif #42 :3 Now it's Mienfoo's turn.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Don't know if I'll bother trying for the other two, seeing as these guys are taking ages.

Why is it that when I want an item in the Prize shop, it is never there? First it was Flame Orbs(before the SWSH), now it is Sweet Honey xd.png.