Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Man its nice to have empty box space. Released a bunch of 100s to the Shelter to make room for new things tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seems like a lot of Ditto in the lab today(and shiny fails of course tongue.gif).

user posted image

Clicks for this one would be appreciated, then I can finally almost be done with this exploration and actually start hunting. dry.gif

Seems to be a lot of Dittos in circulation today, maybe I should try to hunt one down.

... Then again, if I were to get a third shiny of those I'd probably get hunted with torches and pitchforks. XD

Edited by Linichan

#93-98

Congrats to whomever has obtained shinies and Ditto's so far :3 I wish I was able to at least get that many Ditto's ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Looks like I'm set for the prize, whatever it is.

But for now I'm going right back in for another Mienfoo, kinda want to have a female for evolving.

Seems to be a lot of Dittos in circulation today, maybe I should try to hunt one down.

... Then again, if I were to get a third shiny of those I'd probably get hunted with torches and pitchforks. xd.png

Yeah and i'll lead the pack in that case ohmy.gif

#76 -81

user posted image

Okay, so I got my second shiny. Unfortunately this one is also male but it kinda works, it was just a preference thing.

And pink is a MANLY colour anyway.