Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Hey guys, would anyone here happen to have a "Cuddly Festive Aerodactyl" and/or a "Jack o'Lanturn?" Those are the only October trinkets I don't have yet and I'd really like to try and trade for them to complete the set.

I got an extra malachite mask

always wanting to trade it

(angel, i have 3 now so i have one extra)

i'll list my extra's tonight so we can see to trade here smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finished the Halloween exploration :3 It was neat :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I tried reviving Zombies last night and all of them failed, and then GPX made it up to me by giving me three rarity 10 trinkets in a row. o:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Can't decide on if I should do the Three Singing Chatot, or do a normal exploration. I finished Forgotten Memories and A Halloween Haunting.

@Ultra, start the three singing chatot exploration now. It will become unavailable tomorrow when November brings new monthly explorations to the table.

@Storm_Dragoon, Congratulations on the shiny! Especially with it being a female, that's a true rarity. c:

ok double trinket time

october:

Mewtwo Mask

Very Boring Pumpkin

The Devil's Trident

Autumn Leaf

Murkrow Hat

Cake Pop

Sheet with Holes

Sour Gummi Ekans

Plastic Zubat

Candy Corn Memory

Oddly Shaped Pumpkin

Old Tombstone Memory

Fall Foliage

Soul Candle

Vampire Dentures

Candy Corn

Jack-O-Lantern Shirt

Malachite Venetian Mask

Satanic Badge

Infectious Sample

Hacked Game Cartridge

8 and higher rarity:

Johto Pride

Tri-Stone

Hybridized Charm

Spiral Tome

Extremely Hot Pepper

Green Puzzle Block

Jask-boost

False Emblem

I hope i can trade them for the few halloween trinkets i don't have yet.

i miss:

Musical Jack-o-Lantern

Ultraball Jack O' Lantern

Haunted Parcel

Cuddly Festive Aerodactyl

Greatball Jack O' Lantern

Cuddly Festive Kabuto

user posted image

Shiny halloween eevee!

Congrats! Hope I can follow in your footsteps and get a Halloween shiny before the day is over.

Well, I opened 46 chests today. Only a few new trinkets and no October trinkets that anyone needs. I'm technically missing three, which isn't bad, but still, I want to finish a set so bad. Maybe next time.

And congrats on the eevee smile.gif

Edited by water_angel

Man, none of the monthly explorations looks interesting... I suppose a shiny Jirachi would be welcome but that exploration does require four lv100 pokemon if memory serves me right.

Gonna be looking forward to the trinket set though, maybe some of my clocks will be in it this time.

So bummed with the exploration choices. and no new trinkets yet. Hope all of mine make it in. and I can submit my whole next set afterward.

He would like your berries :3

Please and thank you.

Edited by EmoDuck598