Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm doing a trial run with ads to see whether I can stand it or not. The no hour limit on eggs sounds really good, double trinkets and pass orbs not bad...but idk, I might just stick with my no ads.

I'm doing a trial run with ads to see whether I can stand it or not. The no hour limit on eggs sounds really good, double trinkets and pass orbs not bad...but idk, I might just stick with my no ads.

That's my big thing. I am very use to not having ads on that site and don't want to have to get a ad block on Chrome (when I make the switch) just to block ads to play and have the bonus'. I do like that it isn't a monthly payment to keep the ads away so I can get the 10 credits and have them gone for 2 months and then get it again. I wont do it until I am fully active again but it's a nice option to have.

To be honest with the new site, they're not that bad. Plus, since you're not opening hundreds of tabs, each with their own flash ads, it's not going to lag out.

Yeah but my problem is I don't like chancing getting a virus at all. One or two tabs open with ads showing is something I don't like. I'm not worried about lagging out it's the virus' showing up is the problem.

I do but unlike my moms version mine doesn't block the incoming virus' half the time. Even then if mine acted exactly like hers I still would have ad block wherever I could. I'm not risking my computer because someone wants to wreck it.

3x for the next 3 days? O_o

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I wasn't considering getting ad-blocking, since I've been 2 years without it. But, I recently got a virus out of no where, and, my anti-virus is expired. So, I'm debating wether or not to disable ads in general.

I DO feel like that I'd be punished for it, though. I recall in the past that adblockers were punished in the sense that they had limited things...

If I do, would I be punished for blocking ads?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Fluffy read the new thread about the donations feature. It explains it all in it.

@Godzilla

Atm no. They took those off but if this new feature they put in isn't a success it will possibly be implemented again so I'd get it and if they put it up see about donating for the 10 credit packet every 2 months to avoid them. (if you're not in the donor section already from before they revamped it)

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I'd like to donate, but, money is tight inrl. Bills and such. ;-; I'll have to deal with it if they make it so there are punishments for ad blockers. I can't take my chances with viruses.

I already lost my old laptop to viruses from other click sites.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow! After all the time I've been on GPX+, I finally got to see how a Sweet Honey works ^^; *headdesk*

I finally saw an Autumn Tropius egg in the shelter, but wasn't quick enough to get it sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I finally saw an Autumn Tropius egg in the shelter, but wasn't quick enough to get it sad.gif

I tossed a bunch of hatched autumn tropius to the safari zone this evening.

Just hatched this!

user posted image

user posted image First one I grab because of the sweet honey thing lol.

I tossed a bunch of hatched autumn tropius to the safari zone this evening.

Just hatched this!

user posted image

@Kigurumix: Congrats on the Munchlax! Oh really? ._. I ran out of grabs, so I even if I saw one, I couldn't get one.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Got this little cutie as as addition to my shiny grass collection just now.

Drinks are much appreciated. c:

user posted image

Got this little cutie as as addition to my shiny grass collection just now.

Drinks are much appreciated. c:

Congrats! 199/200 after me

I lik the new system.

As i have not the possibility to donate it's something i can benifit from too, and that's nice of the admins.

The adds on the new site aren't that bad i think, you learn to look over them and like said here before, without having to open 150 tabs at once things aren't that laggy any more. That was the biggest part why i used adblock. Now i don't need that any more.

and i think the most usefull doni-powers will be picked mostly to give credits too. (if i understood right, donators have to choose power to give their credits too, right?) As the meters for double shelter grabs, hour limit gone, trinkets and prize vouchers are going the fastest i think i got that right. And those are pretty usefull powers to have activated. And i love the honey power, finally i am finding growlith tongue.gif

grats on the shinies btw

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

Today is my lucky day.~

And I'm digging the new system, Unfortunately I can't really donate (being a poor student and all) so it's really nice of them to make it so that everyone can get benefits.

Now if I could just find more exeggute and Magby eggs I'd be all set.

user posted image

Today is my lucky day.~

Congrats on another shiny!

Figured I would use some of my fossils since I am quickly burning through my shelter grabs.

user posted image

Definitely my lucky day.

The only downside is that I'm super tired but can't bring myself to go to sleep when I'm on a roll like this.