Skellybones

Dragon Zone

I wish I could give you more than one click a day...

Even once a day is a big help...thanks biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

happy.gif No problem.

Maybe I could poke Shadow and see if she can get a new dragon released soon...

^^

Ahhh well, that's the problem.

I'm coming here to say that Dragon Zone is going to be shut down.

Myadopts probably won't be updated in ages, as the owner of the script is selling it D:

All sprites, after permissions and that have been checked with the artists, will be moved to Tale of Dragons, after all, it seems dead...

It's a shame it's had to end this way, but that's the way things go...

Maybe, sometime in the future, it will be re-made.

Mods, this can be closed, as Dragon Zone is now, officially, dead.

Sorry to hear your closing down Shadow sad.gif I hope the dragons will be reborn on ToD as I think they will be a big hit on there.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't see why they wouldn't Shadow...I mean there was another dragon that started on this site and is a big hit on ToD.

^^

Ahhh well, that's the problem.

I'm coming here to say that Dragon Zone is going to be shut down.

Myadopts probably won't be updated in ages, as the owner of the script is selling it D:

All sprites, after permissions and that have been checked with the artists, will be moved to Tale of Dragons, after all, it seems dead...

It's a shame it's had to end this way, but that's the way things go...

Maybe, sometime in the future, it will be re-made.

Mods, this can be closed, as Dragon Zone is now, officially, dead.

AWWWW, the site was going well sad.gif

RIP - Dragon Zone

That it sure is. Though people are still getting and hatching eggs.

Actually, MyAdopts isn't being sold. It is in the process of being updated as well. After the annoucment some people starting donating money and buying ad space, etc. smile.gif

There are no new sketchers to work on the dragons and a few old ones have left and have taken their work with them.