Skellybones

Dragon Zone

As far as I know (unless there was an update to the codes since I was last on about half a year ago...) you can't and if Shadow had found a way to make limiters, that was why I was going to poke her- I wanted to know how she did it.

I should really be asleep... Stayed up all last night and it's already past 4 am. I don't want to go on another 72 hour+ no-sleep streak again. v_v Really messed my brain and sight up for a while (brain because I didn't get a wink of sleep and sight because that whole time, I was reading. xd.png)

Jedi, you need one more egg. xd.png Just clicked all of yours and I was broke, so now I have 140. laugh.gif

Holy geeze! Okay, I take that back, you don't need another egg. xd.png

Look at all of these users? 10 pages of them!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

blink.gif I never realized I had so many eggs... xd.png

Edited by StarSea

Jedi, you need one more egg. xd.png Just clicked all of yours and I was broke, so now I have 140. laugh.gif

Holy geeze! Okay, I take that back, you don't need another egg. xd.png

Look at all of these users? 10 pages of them!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

blink.gif I never realized I had so many eggs... xd.png

I will once one hatches.

Whoa that's a lot of dragons blink.gif

Clicked on all of yours as well. I am trying to go for the alts of two of the breeds once these are hatched.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, I had grabbed all of those fairy ones and bought one with my starting money, then ran around and clicked a bunch of people eggs so bought the rest of those. happy.gif

*clicking again*

biggrin.gif

You can also make money by going to the "Hatching Sands". When you click onto a egg you will see the link for it on the right side, fast way to make more cash.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How do you get those code/img?

Once you have adopted a egg you will see a page for Click Here to managing the egg and for Click Here to get BBCodes / HTML Codes for whatever Dragon you have

Click onto the one for the codes and I think it is the upper codes that works on this forum, if not try the next one down. Then just copy and paste them in your post and that's it.

Edited by Jedi40

happy.gif I gave you two clicks per dragon yesterday. biggrin.gif

I might be able to give you three today, but probably two at most.

Edited by StarSea

You can do more then one click a day? blink.gif I have tried doing that and have been "told" that I have already giving said egg/creature clicks already.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I wish. I gave you one when I was at school and the second one when I got home. smile.gif Clicking the pretties again! biggrin.gif

Ahhh so that's how you did it...sneaky laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image