Skellybones

Dragon Zone

Hi, I'm Shadowwolf6. Freezerpup, Swordlord357 and I have created an adoptable site, called Dragon Zone.

We're still creating the dragons, if you would like too help, PM me or Freezerpup.

We have a forum too! Dragon Zone Forums

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I think it's broken I keep trying to log in but everytime I try to view my adoptables it makes me log in again

I think it's broken I keep trying to log in but everytime I try to view my adoptables it makes me log in again

Hmm...

Is it saying your actually logged in when you try to?

News Update:

We have a new Adoptable!

user posted imageuser posted image

Get one yorself to find out what they are!

The fourm now has a chatbox where you can chat to people instantly instead of sending messages!

K, just signed up and adopted a dragon..how long does it take to grow up, and will they die if they don't get enough veiws?

K, just signed up and adopted a dragon..how long does it take to grow up, and will they die if they don't get enough veiws?

No they will not die we are still learning about this site but we know that they wont die

Ok:3 it is so hard finding sits as good as dragon cave, lets see if this one is as good as well. It looks nice an simple; most are absurdly complicated.

I'm playing around with forum, seeing what we can do, also trying to change the look of the site...

I feel the forum needs a bit of work

yeah, we're working on it

The logo for example...

Wish I could sprite...I might've been able to help with dragons.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I joined. Then my internet glitched out and i could get any dragons....

How many diffrent dragons are there now? Ive only seen 2 diffrent types....

I joined. Then my internet glitched out and i could get any dragons....

How many diffrent dragons are there now? Ive only seen 2 diffrent types....

There is nly 2 atm but we are working on some more you can be an artist if you want but you dont have to sprite

I could try, bearing in mind that A: my photobucket account hates me and I can't put anything up, B: I have an exhibition coming up for my art and I have to really work on that, and C: I already have some commissions to get out of the way. Other than that, I will try.

I could try, bearing in mind that A: my photobucket account hates me and I can't put anything up, B: I have an exhibition coming up for my art and I have to really work on that, and C: I already have some commissions to get out of the way. Other than that, I will try.

That would be wonderfull biggrin.gif

I'll PM you as I do them, and in the meantime get everything else done and try and figure out the posting images prob.

I'll PM you as I do them, and in the meantime get everything else done and try and figure out the posting images prob.

You could use Deviantart...?

Again, I could try. I have never tried Deviantart before. Anyways, got to go to bed :/ I'll continue discussing tomorrow smile.gif

There is nly 2 atm but we are working on some more you can be an artist if you want but you dont have to sprite

No thanks.... Im horrible at art in general.....

I sketch well but i have no scanner. Forum mod is fine biggrin.gif

No thanks.... Im horrible at art in general.....

I sketch well but i have no scanner. Forum mod is fine biggrin.gif

Thats ok smile.gif

I would like to be a mod. Its not leting me log in tho.

Edit : Its not showing me as a user. I registered yesterday as Dragoness.

Edit 2 : never mind, Im not a forum member, I tryed to log on the forum! xd.png

Edited by Dragonessdown