Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows OoC

I don't really do anything.

Why does no one interact with my characters? :c

Hey guys, I'm back! The other RPs I have been in are becoming inactive and one of them outside this forum ignores my character application and won't let me in. So can anybody give me a recap on what happened in the RP since I left? Also, got any ideas on how I can jump back in?

After a long battle near the white shadow territory, Nightstar had summoned a huge meteorite (ok not that huge, but large enough) that is slowly approaching the ground. The safest place to be in is close to the Black Death Forest (check the map).

Let me know when you guys finally reached Black Death forest, alright? Also I edited my post a bit so to remove the mistake that I made about confusing Black Death Forest for Black Moon's territory.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Username: foxfairy34759

Name: Silvia

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Adult

Type of Dragon: SwallowTail

Powers: To summon winds at different speeds at will, and to talk to the birds. She believes they come in handy during adventures.

Looks: Like an average swallow tail.

History: She used to live in a small flock with her parents but left due to the fact she loves adventure. She barely remembers her past as a hatchling due to that she was thrown off of her mother’s back at a young age. She prefers not thinking about her past. Mostly because she doesn’t truly understand it at all.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner (at the moment unless she joins a clan during the rp!)

Other: Ladies first. Silva is mainly neutral, both good and evil.

Username: Xarria

Name: Nyx

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : hatchling (first stage)

Type of Dragon:Shadow walker

Powers: ability to disappear when scared, breathes mist for a quick get-away.

Looks: a smaller but leaner Shadow walker with light blue eyes. She's a little darker in color then most, but it's hard to tell.

History: Her parents were killed before she hatched, and now she needs to fend for herself. Will anyone help?

Clan or loner(What clan?) : loner, but planning on her joining White Shadow.

Other: Ladies first! And both, i guess. She's evil when you try to hurt her friends, if you meant that. If not, good.

Accepted and Recap?

Edited by seacatsmew

I'll tell you what happened since I got back.

-Nightstar sent a giant meteorite to kill Helium, Steel, Fog, Night, Hysteria, and a few others. The good guys fled to the Black Death Forest for safety. Atlas was there eating her slain deer when she saw them heading her way. She isn't happy to see Night as she thinks of her as a traitor for killing her parents and leaving Black Moon. Then Atlas sees the meteorite and starts running with the others. She sees Hysteria going into the bush to hide, so Atlas decides to check there and fight her later after the meteor crashes. The meteor hits the ground and kills Selena off-screen. Atlas goes to the bush, but only to find the empty hole Hysteria had dug. Hysteria had went into the shadow world and made it back to White Shadow territory. Now Helium is talking to Arcelia.

Edited by Red Dragonette

And I'm right outside the Black Death Forest looking dumbfounded and scared and not noticing the other dragons infront of me ^^

I can't figure out how to get my characters in again(that's a giant problem, due to me being the maker of this), suggestions are welcome.

Posting in blue once due to a challenge..

Edited by seacatsmew

No, but the meteor crashed near the same area. Icefire, Mystery, and Nightstar are there. If I'm missing someone, please say. Also, the only casualty from the meteor is Selena, the white/thunder hatchling.

Well then, I could have Bartine go to find Sombra holding the black hole, would that be okay?

Sure. Also, so you all know, I am one hour behind DC. So I'm sorry if I post late.

Username: Shadowdrake

Name: Shade

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : adult, but is sometimes mistaken for an ordinary dragon hatchling

Type of Dragon: Dark Myst

Powers: has learned to hide very well in both natural shadows and artificial Halloween dragon's shadows, has a very strong understanding of healing herbs and plants and some small healing magic

Looks: ordinary except streaked with grey across his wings

History: he was left on his own as a young hatchling, for reasons unknown

Clan or loner: loner

Other: he tends to wander between the lake and the river, and was present when the message was given, yet skeptical and pessimistic. Does not enjoy war and would most likely side with the White Shadows if pushed. Has very little fear of the Black Death Forest and sometimes visits for certain toadstools. Both. Edit: Dangit. Overlooked something again. "Ladies first"

Edited by Shadowdrake

RE-READ THE RULES.

Also, shotgunning/machinegunning is when two people post to each other non-stop.