Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows OoC

I has idea for form. Itll be up later. I also noticed that my forms werent on the first page... O_o

Well, here 'tis!

Username: IceFyr1928

Name: Shade

Type of Dragon: Cavern Lurker

Powers: Able to disguise himself in the night, becoming practically invisible. Shade also breaths black fire

Appearance: Shade is black, with deep purple highlights. He has a bony structure bodywise, and many spikes down his spine. He has two long, slightly curved horns.

History: Shade was a loner, until he met Nyght. He then followed him, helping him with whatever he was asked. Most say that he was the first to join Night Mist, and excellent friends with Nyght. Shade will mostly be awake at night, prowling across the island, hunting. He occasionally finds corpses that have been attacked by a vampire near White Shadow's territory...

Clan: Night Mist

Other: has a notoriety with dragons from other clans for being a ruthless killer and Nyght's right-hand man.

Edited by IceFyr1928

Username:Dracopenguin

Name: Softfeather

Type of Dragon: Snow Angel

Powers: Can temporarily paralyze other dragons; however there is a limit to her power and she tires very quickly when using magic. She also has some healing powers.

Looks: She is the gold-winged form of her species, and is unusual in that she lacks stripes on her legs - her body is snow white exept for her horns, which are still green and red.

History: Softfeather is a Christmas dragon who recently arrived from a cold place in the far north.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : A loner - she dislikes fighting and wants the clans to make peace; she thinks they should work together to find out the meaning of the strange message.

Other: Ladies first! Definitely good - being a Christmas Dragon she is very peaceful and, usually, forgiving.

(Softfeather does actually exist on my scroll, she is called "Softfeathered Angel")

Edited by dracopenguin

Name: Thresh

Looks: Sort of like an Absol. Lots of white fur, black skin, one horn-like thing growing on one side of his head, red eyes, black claws, short tail.

Special Ability: can blend into shadows, much like Shade. He can also conjur images with shadows.

Other: Thresh, like Shade, hates light. He only comes out at night, stalking dragons that happen to stumble into his territory. [spoiler warning!]

Accepted! Is it in a clan helper thingy or a loner?

EDIT: Made a new charrie for me. Here he is:

Username: SCM

Name: Dulcamara

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Adult.

Type of Dragon: Half- Vampire. He's a Alt. Black, though.

Powers: Night vision and strong. Good with illusion magic, but can't do any other magic. Can fool gravity with some illusions.

Looks: Looks like a Alt. Black dragon, only with neon red eyes and pearl white teeth.

History: His egg had a red glow from being bit, so he was abandoned. Only the vampire who bit his egg didn't have a chance to turn it full vampire, and some of it's blood fell in the egg.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner

Other: Dulcamara: Spanish for Nightshade.

Edited by seacatsmew

I wanna shadow cat!

Name: Lune ( French for Moon)

Looks: VERY dark gray, almost black, about 4 feet tall. Dark gray eyes, and sharp, short claws.

Special Ability: Stalking.

Uses what shadows for special ability?: Any living things shadow.

Here's a banner for us :3 Romani made it, because I requested.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131355][IMG=http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k599/ayramissi/shadows_zps7c15c63b.png][/URL]

Edited by girlfairy76

[[um...what happened here? I haven't checked this thread in a long time...I can hardly believe that this is the same thread. xd.png What's with these shadow cat and Vernero? 0_o]]

Accepted, Girlfairy! Loner or clan-helper?

Well, only dragons would be boring probably, so I added two more types... And now we have a giant enemy. Who can kill quickly but is kinda loyal to some. Kinda. And the Shadow Cats were a idea I had long ago...

Edited by seacatsmew

Hi.

SoiledLove, I didn't answer you before. Sure.

Edit: So.... Confused... About... Myself... Where'd I put the Shadow Cat forms?!?!

Edited by seacatsmew

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type of Dragon: Olive

Powers: She has the usual Olive dragon venom spikes, but extra ones grow on her slightly lengthened tail. She can throw them, allowing a ranged attack. However, she has no other powers.

Looks: She's olive green - of course - with yellow spots, like on her breed's egg. Her back venom spikes are bright orange, but the ones on her tail that she throws are purple. Her feet are black.

History: Zeditha was abandoned as an egg in the Kaayshia Forest, and grew up there. She learned to hunt and fly by herself. Once, she stumbled across a small group of Shadow Walkers, talking together in a clearing. She listened to their views, and learned of the Clans battling outside her forest world. She followed them out of the forest, and overheard the human at the Misty Lake. Since then, she has sat in shadows a lot, searching for the light.

Clan or loner: Mainly a loner, but she thinks that the fighting should be stopped. However, she thinks the best way to stop it is to kill everyone.

Other: She's something of a radical, I guess. If she wasn't so terrible at talking, she might have started a new clan. But, probably fortunately, she's terrible at talking. If you make her your friend, then one, something strange has happened since she prefers to throw venom spikes first and ask questions never, and two, you have a loyal friend for life. Both. Ladies first!

Edited by Zeditha