PeachSapling

Dove Pins OOC

Peach, would Adriana not know about her power?

If I understand correctly, it would start to awaken when she meets the others but does she actually have to meet them?

Also, what if they all got sent to the basement on the first day or something? That would be a great way for them all to meet...

Ooh! *Idea*

One student talks to one of the teachers about the pins. The teacher, not knowing any better, calls up all pin characters, accuses them of starting some sort of gang, pact, cult, etc. and confiscates their pins and sends them to the basement. Then, the group will work together and try to get their pins back.

/idea.

Whadda you think?

No one knows about their powers. Your powers are known/activate (If they can be easily be discovered) when all the Dove Children are mortal friends. So no.

We'll do the beginning of each class, everyday after that for the classes, lets say uh...a test. Or we'll skip to an important milestone. The break would be after lunch. Should've written that. xd.png

For the meeting up part, the basement would be a good place. I never thought of that actually. I just made it for a place where you're sent to for being in trouble. Gah, I wish moar people can join. It would make the process much quicker. Ok, back to topic, I think your idea is good Angel (evangeline) and Robby. But maybe, instead of one telling the teacher, maybe the teachers notice we all have pins, and then go on with Robby's idea. Cause I'm pretty sure none of the Dove Children would ever tell the teacher about the pins.

((I put Grace instead of Sapling in my name post. xd.png I'm so used to PeachGrace and not PeachSapling! Gah. Edited.))

Ii desu ne!

That's true about Derek though... Oooh, this could get so confusing. xd.png Love it!

Gratuitous Japanese is gratuitous.

Ianthe doesn't wear hers, though. It's currently at the bottom of her bag. Maybe the teachers notice that she's friends with the other dove children and go "YOU SHOULD NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH THESE TERRIBLE CHILDREN. GO DOWN TO THE BASEMENT" ?

Man, this is a pretty self-defeating punishment. They're all just going to chill in the dark together.

If no one else signs up, can we make more dove children characters? Just to speed things up.

tongue.gif

Hmm... Here's another idea. What if in between classes, all the dove children get together and talk about it, then they sit together in the next class. They pass notes. They get caught and are sent to the basement?

But how can they pass notes? xd.png They only know letters, not how to read or write. Maybe, we should just go with the idea of the Dove Pins being found. And to solve the problem of the pin not being seen at first sight, the teachers will inspect everyone's bags for any pins and find them. I guess that's what a mean teacher would do? *Shrugs*

Edit: I'm moving the class to manners now. I didn't make them move, just preparing to move. If it was too early to move, I understand. xd.png

Edited by PeachSapling

... Right. *facepalm* Never mind. tongue.gif

Maybe during the walk between the class, all the dove pins could be brought out. Pinned on. Then the teacher goes into a fit. Yay. I like this plan.

Well, most of the kids have them on right now, right? Maybe they all get together and think about the weirdness of this, and then a teacher goes WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

Figuratively/reference-to-Adventure-Time-ly.

But yeah, I'm just saying that it would probably work without all of the pins having to be brought out. The teacher sees a bunch of kids walking together in the hallway, most of them wearing weird identical pins, and they got suspicious and checked the rest of their bags.

Hey, do you mean that the teacher will actually clean their hands?

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

Figuratively/reference-to-Adventure-Time-ly.

But yeah, I'm just saying that it would probably work without all of the pins having to be brought out. The teacher sees a bunch of kids walking together in the hallway, most of them wearing weird identical pins, and they got suspicious and checked the rest of their bags.

Hey, do you mean that the teacher will actually clean their hands?

That'll defeat the problem of the kids not wearing badges.

As weird as it sounds, yes. Ms.Fansand is actually going to clean their hands with a damp towel. Wait, I just realised that Angel doesn't like water. O.o Well, I guess we'll see one of Angel's dislikes. xd.png

Ah, you didn't mention it was wet. Yes, we will see it. Oh. And what do they drink at meals? She won't drink anything but milk.

How bout the kids deny this and they just plain refuse to give them over.

I'd say that's extra reason for them to be sent to the basement.

Lying and insubordination.

Maybe. That would be good actually. Then Derek wouldn't have to go down with them.

Haha, I love how Angel's being called the Hairpin or The Hairpin Girl.

How bout the kids deny this and they just plain refuse to give them over.

I'd say that's extra reason for them to be sent to the basement.

Lying and insubordination.

YES! *Presses invisible like button*

As for those who don't wear their pin, it could be they are hanging with one or two of the kids. The teach thinks that maybe they are thinking of joining this "gang" so she calls em all in for questioning. Of course they'll deny the club but the teach won't believe them. She/He will ask if each of them have a pin. Being truthful, they will say yes. She will tell them that they shall be punished for lying and starting up this gang(probably the ruler treatment?) and then the teach will tell them that if they don't hand over their pins right then and there that they will have to spend a night(or whatever) in the "detention" room aka the basement.

I dunno about your charries but mine will defintely refuse. She's had a rough life and that is the only thing she has from whoever abandoned her.

This way, the one who who has the fake pin doesn't have to go to the basement.

Yes? No? Maybe?

I think this is good. And their suspicious will only be heightened when Derek tells them his sister gave it to him. tongue.gif This will be interesting...

Angel won't give her pin up. She loves it. But Derek will hand it over in a heartbeat if he would get in trouble for having it.

If everyone else refuses, Ianthe won't have the guts to hand hers over either.

How come the one with the fake pin won't get punished, though? I don't think that makes much sense.

If everyone else refuses, Ianthe won't have the guts to hand hers over either.

How come the one with the fake pin won't get punished, though? I don't think that makes much sense.

I don't see why they wouldn't get punished.

...and then the teach will tell them that if they don't hand over their pins right then and there that they will have to spend a night(or whatever) in the "detention" room aka the basement.

Cause he'd hand it over.

...She will tell them that they shall be punished for lying and starting up this gang(probably the ruler treatment? Either that or less food.) and then the teach...

He would.

The teacher would think they are lying about not starting some gang/click. That's not so bad.

What would get them sent to the basement is insubordination and humiliating the teacher. I am guessing teachers would take that worse then being lied to, no? Disobedience probably isn't accepted...