Arpiana

Making Humbly Stunning Art!

I NEED THIS FAST. BY TUESDAY AT THE LATEST! IMAGE MUST BE A LEAST 300 DPI!

Name: Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Novel Cover

which Dragon: No dragon. I want one of your fantastical photomanips. A teenage girl with red hair and green eyes. Close up please.

Theme: X

Colors: X

Text: The Ancient Hybrid Trilogy Book One

Shifting In the Sands

Atsureki Chaos and Mika Tandoku

Payment (unless first five):

? Free?

I'mm sorry darling! I feel horrible but I wish you would have emailed! Ohh I missed it! I can still do it if you want. Usually these aren't free and cost an egg or hatchling! Oh but since I missed it, it'll be free for you if you want it.

I'll need four.

Name: vamprah9588

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Banner, 400 x the width of the text area

which Dragon: none

Theme: A tropical forest background, this'll be the same as the rest. I also want it to fade out as the bottom.

Colors: green, transparent

Text: Kenomi Battle School- in a futuristic font.

Payment (unless first five): None, I guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Banner

Theme: Same as above

Colors: Same

Text: Kenomi Battle School- OoC (same font)

Payment (unless first five): second

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Signature in two halves.

Theme: Same theme

Text: Kenomi Battle School, With Ic written underneath on the left half, and OoC on the right.

Payment (unless first five): 3rd (and 4th?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avater, Banner, Siggy: 150 x 400

which Dragon:none

Theme: Same as the rest

Colors: same

Text: none

Payment (unless first five): 4/5th

Do you understand what I'm trying to ask for?

EDIT- Seems I was mistaken when I read the post, do I need to trade one dragon or more? -is oblivious to trading-

Edited by vamprah9588

I'll need four.

Name: vamprah9588

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Banner, 400 x the width of the text area

Theme: A tropical forest background, this'll be the same as the rest. I also want it to fade out as the bottom.

Colors: green, transparent

Text: Kenomi Battle School- in a futuristic font.

Payment (unless first five): None, I guess?

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Banner

Theme: Same as above

Text: Kenomi Battle School- OoC (same font)

Payment (unless first five): second

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Signature in two halves.

Theme: Same theme

Text: Kenomi Battle School, With Ic written underneath on the left half, and OoC on the right.

Payment (unless first five): 3rd (and 4th?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avater, Banner, Siggy: 150 x 400

which Dragon:none

Theme: Same as the rest

Colors: same

Text: none

Payment (unless first five): 4/5th

Do you understand what I'm trying to ask for?

EDIT- Seems I was mistaken when I read the post, do I need to trade one dragon or more? -is oblivious to trading-

Oh um its seems a little strangely phrased as I'm having a ahrd time understanding it. Errm fading out at the bottom ok I can do that... Just how big do you want it? The text width thing is confusing and exactly what do you want in the scene?

Well since you want so many banners done, I guess it really depends on the value of the dragon you give me. Maybe two dragons... Idk. If I'm really unsatisfied with my work, it might end up being free!

Around 1000 pixels wide, I sorta measured it. And all I want for the scene is a tropical forest, maybe like islands. All the pictures should be the same scene.

I can offer any except my bright pink dragon. I would think that maybe I can give two of my vine dragons?

Around 1000 pixels wide, I sorta measured it. And all I want for the scene is a tropical forest, maybe like islands. All the pictures should be the same scene.

I can offer any except my bright pink dragon. I would think that maybe I can give two of my vine dragons?

Um well there has to be something in the scene besides just islands I think.... Any people? Um if not, just certain features... Oh and one vine and maybe a black egg would be great. If you don't want to do that, I could take a vine egg in the chances of desperately hoping that it is an alt lol.

No, I just want it as requested. Actually, can you make a sort of hard-to-see teal eye in the shadows? Just in the sig.

Anything I have is in the sig. If you want eggs, I have a terrae and a waterwalker.

EDIT- Just found a Canopy dragon egg.

Edited by vamprah9588

No, I just want it as requested. Actually, can you make a sort of hard-to-see teal eye in the shadows? Just in the sig.

Anything I have is in the sig. If you want eggs, I have a terrae and a waterwalker.

EDIT- Just found a Canopy dragon egg.

Oh well I don't think you can trade adult dragons so I'll work my magic and once you are unlocked, could you breed a vine and a black. If it makes a vine, breed another two and if it makes a black, great Ill take both.

Alright. Hopefully my eggs will hatch in time.

Ok Sweet. I'll get working tonight. Might take me a bit for each one.

Ok, I had some extreme measurements. I checked, and the height and width were out of whack.

I need the banners to be 1000 wide by 100 tall, sig to be 500 by 100, and the small to be 260 by 80. Sorry for the mix up...

I'mm sorry darling! I feel horrible but I wish you would have emailed! Ohh I missed it! I can still do it if you want. Usually these aren't free and cost an egg or hatchling! Oh but since I missed it, it'll be free for you if you want it.

I'll still have it. ^^ It's fine. But, actually don't put the author's names. I'll add them myself. But if you want our SECOND pen names (yes we each have two pen names) you can put down "Maia Wojtkowiak and Rachel Coy".

I'll still have it. ^^ It's fine. But, actually don't put the author's names. I'll add them myself. But if you want our SECOND pen names (yes we each have two pen names) you can put down "Maia Wojtkowiak and Rachel Coy".

Alright! will do. I''m working on a a request currently but will get to it as soon as I can!