Arpiana

Making Humbly Stunning Art!

I love it! Oh and, if you want a. Kue stripe, all I have to do is mate one of my stripes with a blue dragon.

I love it! Oh and, if you want a. Kue stripe, all I have to do is mate one of my stripes with a blue dragon.

Oooooo ok! I have no idea how stripes work! Thank you so much!

user posted image

*Gonna go breed a blue stripe biggrin.gif*

EDIT: My royal blues and stripes made royal blues, and my nebula and stripe made a Black stripe.

here, take it

Claim The Black Stripe

Edited by girlfairy76

*Gonna go breed a blue stripe biggrin.gif*

EDIT: My royal blues and stripes made royal blues, and my nebula and stripe made a Black stripe.

here, take it

Claim The Black Stripe

Sorry I'm still locked but will let you know once onne hatches or I can take it once it hatches! Yay thanks!!

Just a hint: PMing claim links is a better idea. Anyone (including other people than your intended recipient) could claim that.

Just a hint: PMing claim links is a better idea. Anyone (including other people than your intended recipient) could claim that.

Exactly! I tried to claim it and its gone. Please PM me another link. No offense, but I'm getting upset. someone should not have done that.

A PERSON NAMED ~removed~ something something ASTOLE IT! a mod can fiond out, right?? if so, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE? PLEASE FORCE HER TO GIVE IT BACK!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

A PERSON NAMED ~removed~ something something ASTOLE IT! a mod can fiond out, right?? if so, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE? PLEASE FORCE HER TO GIVE IT BACK!

They have to!! GET ME HER LINK!!!! PM SOMEONE PLZ!!!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Looked into the problem a little. In my opinion, the person who took it should know better. They have a Gold Trophy and around maybe thirty Stripes, three Black ones. However, you cannot control what others do. Here, would this be okay? On Girlfairy's behalf.

I'll PM you the telelink if you would like it.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Looked into the problem a little. In my opinion, the person who took it should know better. They have a Gold Trophy and around maybe thirty Stripes, three Black ones. However, you cannot control what others do. Here, would this be okay? Courtesy of me on both of your behalves. <:3

I'll PM you the telelink if you would like it.

Aww thanks so much! Yes I would very much like it and I've got an idea. Want me to make you something, free? That way, I'm not just taking something from you. I'm still eggy locked, but I'll claim it when I can.

PM me whenever you want. I require no payment, consider it a gift. <3

I know, just get a blakc dragon or a nebula or maybe a night glory, and breed it wif a stripe YOU GET A DARN BLACK STRIPE! Im feeling so......

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

I know, just get a blakc dragon or a nebula or maybe a night glory, and breed it wif a stripe YOU GET A DARN BLACK STRIPE! Im feeling so......

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

censorkip.gif

Lolz girlfairy. What a jerkwad.

Hey, guys, there's no need for that.

Yeah, you're mad. Should they have stolen your egg? No, but you made the mistake of publicly posting a gifting teleport link. There are two parties at fault here.

You cannot force anyone to give back something that was "stolen". Back when we had AP trading if you missed your trade, your loss. If you contacted the person and explained that they'd accidentally grabbed your trade, they can either give it back or keep it (which was in their right).

Learn from your mistake, but don't whine about it or call the other person out. It just makes you look worse.

Hey, guys, there's no need for that.

Yeah, you're mad. Should they have stolen your egg? No, but you made the mistake of publicly posting a gifting teleport link. There are two parties at fault here.

You cannot force anyone to give back something that was "stolen". Back when we had AP trading if you missed your trade, your loss. If you contacted the person and explained that they'd accidentally grabbed your trade, they can either give it back or keep it (which was in their right).

Learn from your mistake, but don't whine about it or call the other person out. It just makes you look worse.

It is dealt with and none of you business really what we express. I understand your opinion but think of it as money. Someone says go here, I'm leaving a thousand dollars on a bench. Its almost logic that someone steals it of course. Would the person receiving the money be upset? Obviously. Does the other person get upset? Maybe. And our opinions are free.

Besides, this is my art thread. I son't need people coming in here to comment on my opinions

Edited by Arpiana

Oh oh oh no, I sense an argument brewing. Please don't argue! I may not know you people, but I can never stand seeing an argument.

I'd like to request a banner for siggy, can you go on the warrior cats website , go to Explore the Clans or whatever, then cats, and choose some of the cats. But I most definitely need Firehearttt~ And then the lake map for the background. As for text, hmmmmm... "Warriors: The Clans' Beginning"

Choose anything from my scroll, but Dangershy the dragon and KillingWithPants the dragon are lifemates.

Oh oh oh no, I sense an argument brewing. Please don't argue! I may not know you people, but I can never stand seeing an argument.

I'd like to request a banner for siggy, can you go on the warrior cats website , go to Explore the Clans or whatever, then cats, and choose some of the cats. But I most definitely need Firehearttt~ And then the lake map for the background. As for text, hmmmmm... "Warriors: The Clans' Beginning"

Choose anything from my scroll, but Dangershy the dragon and KillingWithPants the dragon are lifemates.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! *runs and hugs you!!!* I love the warrior cats!!! I've read all the books except the last one, which I'm reading now!!! We are gonna be like best friends on here! Oh I love Fireheart/star!

It is dealt with and none of you business really what we express. I understand your opinion but think of it as money. Someone says go here, I'm leaving a thousand dollars on a bench. Its almost logic that someone steals it of course. Would the person receiving the money be upset? Obviously. Does the other person get upset? Maybe. And our opinions are free.

Besides, this is my art thread. I son't need people coming in here to comment on my opinions

-cough- As a former mod I happen to know the site rules, and doing what you'd done is both rude and uncalled for.

If you wish to rant, do so in PM or off forum. Name calling and pointless lashing out is unprofessional and uncalled for.

In a real world sense, next time be more cautious about your business arrangements and how payments are given and received.

Please pm a mod when you have problems, take chat to pm and post in the correct topics.

Back on topic please, I believe the topic is: Making Humbly Stunning Art!, Want your own? Request today!!

This is a topic warning.

Edited by _Z_

Please pm a mod when you have problems, take chat to pm and post in the correct topics.

Back on topic please, I believe the topic is:  Making Humbly Stunning Art!, Want your own? Request today!!

This is a topic warning.

Ok thank you my apologies. I'm going to try to get this back on hand.

Edited by Arpiana

^^^sorry it is on second page. Please, whoever posted the Warrior Cat request, respond to my last post as soon as you can. In four days, I will Pm you. If I have no response within a month, I will cancel your request.

^^^sorry it is on second page. Please, whoever posted the Warrior Cat request, respond to my last post as soon as you can. In four days, I will Pm you. If I have no response within a month, I will cancel your request.

pwease??

Replied. Sorry, haven't had much interwebz access. I'm going to read the last one soon, and I already pre-ordered Hollyleaf's story on my Kindle Fireeeee~

*hugs you back* WARRIORS FOREVAAAR.

I NEED THIS FAST. BY TUESDAY AT THE LATEST! IMAGE MUST BE A LEAST 300 DPI!

Name: Leaves-Of-A-Tree

Avater, Banner, Siggy: Novel Cover

which Dragon: No dragon. I want one of your fantastical photomanips. A teenage girl with red hair and green eyes. Close up please.

Theme: X

Colors: X

Text: The Ancient Hybrid Trilogy Book One

Shifting In the Sands

Atsureki Chaos and Mika Tandoku

Payment (unless first five):

? Free?

Edited by Leaves-Of-A-Tree