Arpiana

Making Humbly Stunning Art!

*pokes CB nebula*

WHY U NO BREED?

*grunble* It didn't work D:

I'll breed my tinsel then... *glares at nebula and seasonal*

Edit: Oh great, it's contagious dry.gif

Tinsel isn't breeding now D:

I'll breed some of my other tinsels now...

WEll, if you want a tinsel

Seasonal or tinsel will do... Thank you!! smile.gif Hmm try breeding two tinsels, a gold and silver or silver and silver. It should work...

Seasonal or tinsel will do... Thank you!! smile.gif Hmm try breeding two tinsels, a gold and silver or silver and silver. It should work...

What if I breed Blade whith his mate?

Then you might get a pink O.o

But then, I will be annoyed with both, I've been trying to get a pink from them since I first got them o3o

Edit: oh, no, can't breed him until 4 days dry.gif

I'll get to finding a non-inbred pair of tinsels...

How's this? Asm It says asm O.o like awesome o3o

You want it?

Edited by Shadowwolf6

What if I breed Blade whith his mate?

Then you might get a pink O.o

But then, I will be annoyed with both, I've been trying to get a pink from them since I first got them o3o

Edit: oh, no, can't breed him until 4 days dry.gif

I'll get to finding a non-inbred pair of tinsels...

How's this? Asm It says asm O.o like awesome o3o

You want it?

Ohh yes! That's perfect! I have been wanting a tinsel with a black in his lineage forever! Awwesome lol

*pokes Arpiana* How is mine coming along? xd.png

*facepalm* I forgot to post it again! Here it is:

user posted image

It is definetely not my best and you can make it smaller if you want. I'm almost ashamed.

Hi Arpiana,

How are my piano bgs coming?

Pretty good. I haven't forgotten just takes quite a while. i'l be making more than one but it doesn't require extra. probs 4 or 5.

Pretty good. I haven't forgotten just takes quite a while. i'l be making more than one but it doesn't require extra. probs 4 or 5.

Ok cool! thanks for the update.

Ok cool! thanks for the update.

Sure. smile.gif And girlfairy just describe what you want and I'll see what I can do!!

Ok. Well, I can breed anything on my scroll.((I'll make a second attempt to breed my two nebulas)) i'd like an avatar, of thunder or something :3 an I want an in gendered hatchie in the middle.

Ok. Well, I can breed anything on my scroll.((I'll make a second attempt to breed my two nebulas)) i'd like an avatar, of thunder or something :3 an I want an in gendered hatchie in the middle.

Well I hope your I phone allows pictures. Have you seen my art before? It may not look quite how you want it but I'll try. Let me pick some payment first tongue.gif You only have to give it to me after I complete it though.

k. I'll see if they will biggrin.gif sometimes my dragons that are the same breed wont breed with eachother.-. Like my 2 nebulas. Oops, the Iphone didnt mention i wanted a Electric Ungendered Hatchie. Not a Tujnder. They are TOTALLY diffrent.

I just want thunder scenery

Edited by girlfairy76

k. I'll see if they will biggrin.gif sometimes my dragons that are the same breed wont breed with eachother.-. Like my 2 nebulas. Oops, the Iphone didnt mention i wanted a Electric Ungendered Hatchie. Not a Tujnder. They are TOTALLY diffrent.

I just want thunder scenery

So just a thunder scene, no dragon? Great! And KrstalSharz, PMed you the finished products! Thanks for the payment. Still waiting on my rosebud though. Here's an example of one. And if it breeds, I will be so happy!

user posted image

Oh, no, I meant I want Thunder scenery and an ungendered electric hatchie x.x

You want the hatchie in the scenary or you want one on ur scroll? Lol and u know I need payment right?

in the scenery. :3

Well I'm glad you said that because I just wrapped it up. I didn't want to have to redo it. Did you breed an egg yet????

oh, I'll go breed the 2 right now.

Excellet. Did it turn out? If it is a two finned bluna, I don't exactly want it but will take it, suppose. I hope it is striped. Lol please tell me it is striped.

Dang it, looked at your scroll. Sigh, anything you can do? If not, its ok.

user posted image

Edited by Arpiana

Woah o.o dat ish hugee

You wanted it avater size right? Here I can crop it but do you like it?