DSAX

Anti-Breeding Dragons

I guess my CB Gold was one for three years, until she finally decided to breed a gold for me. Some pairs in my lineages can take many weeks to produce an egg, but I get there in the end, I don't have any truly unbreedable dragons.

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was going to be a thread against breeding your dragons XD

You mean dragons who don't produce? Or is it dragons who refuse their partners?

Either way, didn't your Thunder grow up on the 3rd of February? So she's been bred...twice? I'm not sure twice is an aversion to breeding. In fact, these days, I call two weeks with no breedings: two absolutely normal DC weeks. dry.gif

Oh I so have one. My holly. I've lost track of how many mates she's just flat out refused and even when they do breed no egg. dry.gif I was so right to name her pain in the butt...

I guess you're right lol

Juts keeping the name because I KNOW it's going to be true in the future.

She's going to be bred tomorrow...

I had one stripe like that: he sistematically refused every mate I tried for I think 5 or 6 months, until out of desperation I tried a cb pebble.

Well, not only they liked each other and produced an egg blink.gif , non only that egg was a stripe ohmy.gif , but after that they produced almost every time I bred them and almost half of the offsprings are stripe! tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/progeny/E23H

This haughty little lady. She refused around 7 or 8 partners, 3 of which were CB Reds that I had to keep nabbing from the Cave.

When she did finally accept a mate, it was with another Black named 'To Deny' of all things. xd.png They've only had one successful breeding to date.

Also I've tried to breed all of my various Trios with each other, and each one has ended in refusal. Stubbourn, stubbourn dragons.

I swear its coded so the rarers are even more stubborn; my trio refused/did not produce an egg with any of the available dragons... :/

haha apart from my metallics, my CB Ice and CB Thunders are bad breeder. They either refuse or have no interest in their mates. ^^" And I breed them all on a very regular base. Ah yes! And my female Frill.. cannot even count all the partner she refused already....

My golds and silvers (which were gifts/trades a heck of a long time ago) would see DragonCave crumble and die before produce eggs for me. sad.gif

My golds, stripes, and magmas are unbelievably stubborn. I've had one gold for two years and she's produced less than ten eggs.

My tinsels are good about breeding, and while my Blacks used to be really stubborn they're breeding fine. My two Silvers, however... Same thing with my Magma and CB Ice- that Ice has never given me another Ice until today.

I have a bronze tinsel IOU dating back to September that I have not been able to fulfill because the tinsel in question has never bred a bronze egg. He's been diligently bred every week since the day he grew up & out of the 2 mates he accepted, has produced 9 BBW eggs. Every other breeding is always a "no interest." He is every bit as bad as trying to breed a metallic. dry.gif

my Gold(click) only breed Sunsong Amphipteres xd.png

EDIT: ok now my dragon breed now a Gold egg, now is the "purebreed" Sunsong childlist not more "purebreed" tongue.gif

Edited by Seiti