Dragon51398

Wolf's Rain

Wolf's rain is about some people-wolves finding Paradise, but when another different wolf appears... Darcia, he wants to open a world full of darkness and bad... It's an actually great show. It comes in 30 different episodes wink.gif

An excellent show with an intriguing story and a very bittersweet conclusion. The animation is good quality, too. I love shows that put effort into making their animation memorable and not sloppy.

I watched Wolf's Rain when it first came out in Japan and I liked it. But I didn't really see what all the hype was about. The art is pretty and the idea of the Wolves being Humans is really neat, but the plot was all over the place and really could have used some further explanation into the world. Plus the ending was really disappointing, in my opinion.

I watched Wolf's Rain when it first came out in Japan and I liked it. But I didn't really see what all the hype was about. The art is pretty and the idea of the Wolves being Humans is really neat, but the plot was all over the place and really could have used some further explanation into the world. Plus the ending was really disappointing, in my opinion.

That's about how I feel. I'm still a WR fan, but what in the WORLD is going on in that show.

True, that is why i'm scared to watch it. The plot seems very confusing

One of my first Animes, in fact, and one of the bloodier ones I watched back then. I don't think that I found the plot very difficult to follow or confusing but I can agree on the explanation part. Might be worth a re-watch one day since I hardly remember the details and it was rather good (or at least that's what I thought 5 years ago).

Might have to quit before the final episodes though since I remember the ending all too well and I don't want to endure it again dry.gif

Yeah this was definitely one of those animes where after I finished it I had to go read a bunch of explanations about it. I still enjoyed it though.

Loved the anime, though the ending has always confused me. I've watched it... twice, I believe. Plot is a bit hard to interpret in my case, but it's a great anime, nonetheless. First one I ever watched, actually.

I watched Wolf's Rain as a kid, there was nothing in it that made it unsuitable for young people and I had no trouble understanding the story

the wolves were not humans, it was illusions for them to hide among humans (why are there so many people who did not get that)

Stray is my Ring Tone

I've seen it a few years ago. Wolf's rain is a great anime but it's too difficult for children.

Also I like its OST, especially the opening theme smile.gif Stray is an awesome song.

I watched it several (maybe 5-6) years ago. It was a very fun one for my younger, wolf obsessed self and was one of the first anime I ever watched. I'd like to rewatch it sometime because I can barely remember it now.

Wolf's Rain is easily one of my favorite animes of all time. I still watch episodes of it from time to time. Its quality is superb, and I agree it's not for kids younger than high school age. I haven't seen another anime quite like it, it's a unique gem to me that I feel I'll probably always remember and rewatch through my life.

I am pretty interested. I hear it is bloodier than Attack on Titan, which is a pretty big feat. I am interested in morbid violence, and wolves ripping each other's throats out sounds like my ballpark xd.png

Edit because mobile

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf