Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

((Oh, and in Other, I forgot to add: Red))

Ugh. I always forget things. I did the same kind of things with the Giving Tree *Lol*.

Username: Zajo54321

Character's Name: Firewing

Species: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Clan: Fire

Personality: Firewing is a fast, courageous, agile, loyal, Dragon. He would never disobey his leader. His one fatal flaw is strength. Firewing is not strong and can easily be defeated in battle. His agility gives him a small advantage. Firewing also has a great memory, amazing for remebering enemy numbers, and positions. Firewing also has a grudge against the Darkclan for stealing his sister when they were both eggs. His razor-sharp eyesight is perfect for being a scout.

Other: Fire clan: Red, Orange, Crimson

Edited by zajo54321

((Lol I have noticed a few things with this rp xd.png. 1. When it dies,1 person bumps it then 20 posts appear 2. a lot of people havent posted for aWHILE! BUT new people are joining! 3. When ever something wrong happens MoonBeam's wrath is scary as hell happy.gif"))

Edited by GuardianProtector

Username: Chissima

Character's Name: Naela

Species: Magma dragon

Clan: FireClan

Personality: Friendly, loyal, yet sometimes mysterious about her past, playful at times, protective. She has her own unique stride in the clans, mostly when scouting the territory, amazing senses (sniffing, seeing)

Other: She is an orphan and doesn't know who her parents are

I hope I can join! This sounds awesome!

Declined. Please read the rules again.

@zajo: Accepted

@Keekee: Declined. Please reread the rules

Posted guys. Sorry about my inactivity. Will be posting details about the battle later.

Username: moonsong101

Character's Name:Summer

Species: Sunset

Personality:Summer is very loyal and loves to be around dragons of her clan. Being a Sunset dragon means she loves to fly around sunset. She loves to explore the area and play with the apprentices. She is a kind and gentle dragon but when it comes to protecting her clan she is a fierce dragon.

Other: Red, Orange, Brown

Username: moonsong101

Character's Name:Summer

Species: Sunset

Personality:Summer is very loyal and loves to be around dragons of her clan. Being a Sunset dragon means she loves to fly around sunset. She loves to explore the area and play with the apprentices. She is a kind and gentle dragon but when it comes to protecting her clan she is a fierce dragon.

Other: Red, Orange, Brown

Accepted

Not to sound rude, but I edited my app from before.

I know. I have added both of your characters to the WindClan list.

Gracias Señorita MoonBeam. Why did I just speak Spanish? Also, as quick warning, I might not post extremely often. I'm already apart of 3 other rps, so yeah.

Username: Keekeecat

Character's Name: Raiya

Species: shadow walker

Clan: DarkClan

Personality: very antisocial and independent unless planning an attack with other warriors or speaking with leader Dharak

Other: grey, black, purple

Also, what kind of dragon is Ayra? I'm guessing GoN, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Keekeecat

Announcement

pinkieseb has been permanently banned from this roleplay. BloodVenom is now an NPC. You have permission to do whatever you'd like with him.

^ O_o uh...

Username: Shadowdrake

Character's Name: Tharrak

Species: Spotted Greenwing

Clan: Earth

Personality: A fairly quiet hunter, Tharrak enjoys spending the night out in the wild rather than with the clan. He sleeps in the daytime in the safety of his own nest, shunning the others for his own comfort. He does not enjoy causing pain and will kill prey with a swift bite to the neck or spine. Despite his quietness and aloofness, he does not mind other dragons' company. Each of his words are well-thought out and though his speech is sparse, it is almost always related to what is currently happening.

Other: Green, brown, gray (like rocks)

Hey, I am new around these parts, and rather enjoy roleplaying. I saw that this one was still accepting, and was curious if I could get a run down of what was going on, or if characters aren't being accepted any more and I'm late. I guess I am just curious about the status.

Announcement

pinkieseb has been permanently banned from this roleplay. BloodVenom is now an NPC. You have permission to do whatever you'd like with him.

Just wondering, but why was pinkieseb banned? huh.gif Plus, what does NPC mean? I'm new to the role playing words like OCC or NPC.

The question I want to know the answer to is why he wasn't banned sooner. Pinkieseb has godmodded, skipped other players at crucial points, powerplayed and been an overall discourteous role-player since he joined. Now that he's gone, I might consider getting back into this RP, if I can find where my character fits in again.

An NPC is a Non-Player-Character. Basically any character in an RP that isn't played specifically by someone. Like random guards or enemies. They're there. They do stuff. But they don't belong to anyone.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Ok, thanks, that clears quite a bit. A few more questions if you don't mind. What does it mean when someone godmodded and what does gary/mary sues mean too?

^ O_o uh...

Username: Shadowdrake

Character's Name: Tharrak

Species: Spotted Greenwing

Clan: Earth

Personality: A fairly quiet hunter, Tharrak enjoys spending the night out in the wild rather than with the clan. He sleeps in the daytime in the safety of his own nest, shunning the others for his own comfort. He does not enjoy causing pain and will kill prey with a swift bite to the neck or spine. Despite his quietness and aloofness, he does not mind other dragons' company. Each of his words are well-thought out and though his speech is sparse, it is almost always related to what is currently happening.

Other: Green, brown, gray (like rocks)

Accepted if you are still around >.<

@Hybrys: If you are still interested, please let me know wink.gif

Kinda bumping this. Will post lots of plot stuff later.

Here's my application:

Username: Wyvern_Oliza

Character's Name: Arrea

Species: Sunset Dragon

Clan: Fire Clan

)

Personality: Arrea was born to a family that died long ago and now it is just her who remains of the bloodline. She is friendly and kind, always up for a conversation, but her primary duty is to protect those she consider's most dear. She has way too much pride and also tends to get involved in situations that she shouldn't be getting involved with. She just sees it as her duty to try and keep peace.

Other: Her eyes are sapphire and appear their deepest blue in the dead of night. She also has several obvious scars along her body from old fights.

Here's my application:

)

Personality: Arrea was born to a family that died long ago and now it is just her who remains of the bloodline. She is friendly and kind, always up for a conversation, but her primary duty is to protect those she consider's most dear. She has way too much pride and also tends to get involved in situations that she shouldn't be getting involved with. She just sees it as her duty to try and keep peace.

Other: Her eyes are sapphire and appear their deepest blue in the dead of night. She also has several obvious scars along her body from old fights.

Declined. Please read the rules over again, you're missing something in the 'other' section.

Here's my application:

Other: Her eyes are sapphire and appear their deepest blue in the dead of night. She also has several obvious scars along her body from old fights. Colors: red, blue, white

Here's my application:

Other: Her eyes are sapphire and appear their deepest blue in the dead of night. She also has several obvious scars along her body from old fights. Colors: red, blue, white

Accepted.