Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

Yes, school gets out for me in a week so I should be all set.

School just went out for me.

Its a super long weekend (2Weeks)

biggrin.gif

You said declined and talked about people to contact

Yes. You need to reread the rules and edit your application. You were missing something.

@Blazing Pheonix: Sorry about the long wait. Busy life ^•^

Moonbeam, Could you start up the gathering?

Ok thanks, Bloodvein and Strongshield have something to do now biggrin.gif

Yes. You need to reread the rules and edit your application. You were missing something.

@Blazing Pheonix: Sorry about the long wait. Busy life ^•^

It's okay, life is annoying and gets in the way.

I wanna join!

Username:SoiledLove

Character's Name:Kyrena

Species:Magma

Clan:Fire

Personality:Quiet and secretive but not shy. If approached she gives off an evil aura. But isn't really evil or secretive

Other:likes stargazing

red,yellow,orange

is this okay?

Edited by SoiledLove

First one

Username: DF: Zeke1479 DC: ZekeDrive

Character's name: Velocia Energy

Species: Whiptail

Clan: WindClan

Personality: Velocia is a speed demon to say the least. She loves to just run as fast as she can anytime she can. She also has a calm side do to past experiences she's had. Although she can usually moderate herself, she sometimes gets arrogant or out of control in her speeding and can lead her in deep water. Thankfully, she's friends with Mice who usually makes sure that doesn't happen or at least gets her out of said messes. She tends to play around with Mice like he's a ball, but he usually doesn't mind. The 2 are very good friends.

Other: She's decided that she'll only mate with a Whiptail if they can beat her in a test of speed and agility. She hasn't found one that's beaten her yet. However, even though there is that test, she also checks the dragon's character if he even deserves her. For none Whiptails, there's a test of whether they can catch her as she speeds around.

White, orange, brown

-----------

Second one

Username: DF: Zeke1479 DC: ZekeDrive

Character's name: Mice Flare

Species: Pygmy

Clan: WindClan

Personality: Mice is very clever and fast on his feet. If he's ever in a predicament, he usually finds away to slip through it without getting himself in serious trouble. He's reflexes are very impressive as well. He's usually patient in his approaches, but his patient tends to run thin. He's good friends with Velocia and tends to be the mediate to calm her down when she gets too excited or pumped. He also scolds her whenever she gets in too much trouble. He tends to ride on her back whenever he gets tired.

Other: He's smaller than most pygmies, only being about the size of a kitten, maybe smaller. He tends to slap whoever insults him about this with his tail and tends to take a giant chunk of the mocker's food when they're distracted. He was a wild dragon beforehand but decided to settle down with WindClan for now. He does have plans of making a pack he wants to call "Chapter Wings".

Blue, tan, green

Edited by Zeke1479

So want to join!<3

Username: foxfairy34759 dragon-cave:elenah889

Character's Name: Valentina (Veil for short or Tina)

Species: BBW( Bright-Breasted Wyvern)

Clan: EarthClan

Personality: Rather caring she loves to watch the hatchlings play! Rather protective at times but is quiet. Very nice once she gets to know you.

Other: She loves fruit! Very watchful and likes to collect rare herb's. Always has a peaceful look on her face. Has a bad scare over her right eye which she is very sensitive by comments or remarks by its appearance.

Green,pink,brown.

Edited by foxfairy34759

@SoiledLove: Accepted

@Zeke: Declined. Reread the rules to see what you are missing.

@foxfairy: Accepted

Recap? I don't what happened >~< I suppose I could start off with Missy going to the gathering, but I want to know everything first.

Edited by girlfairy76

Moonbeam,

1. Nice new avatar.

2. Could you post? Everyones already at the shrine for gathering xd.png

tongue.gif

Username: Chissima

Character's Name: Naela

Species: Magma dragon

Clan: FireClan

Personality: Friendly, loyal, yet sometimes mysterious about her past, playful at times, protective. She has her own unique stride in the clans, mostly when scouting the territory, amazing senses (sniffing, seeing)

Other: She is an orphan and doesn't know who her parents are

I hope I can join! This sounds awesome!