x_Dakota_x

Flamingo Wyvern and Dorsal Dragon art

Well, Usually I ask my friends for advice and opinions, They're gone on vacation (unlike me).

So, instead i would very much enjoy feedback from you guys!

First up in the Flamingo Wyvern (My favorite dragon on DC) :

user posted image

Head/facial detail.

user posted image

Second is the Dorsal dragon, I am not finished it yet, all i have done really is color his eyes and the tree and ink over the pencil:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Let me know what you think!! I would like to get started on sketching dragons-In-The-making in the requests section but some criticism would be nice! <3

Ciao!

Dakota

Oh wow, excellent work biggrin.gif I can't think of any criticism for the Dorsal, and the only flaw on the Flamingo is that he doesn't have the lower horns by the jaw, which are honestly hard to see xd.png (It took me until they were released in-cave to notice, a truly impressive fail on my part.)

I hope to see more art from you, especially if you do requests- save me a slot, I'll even be willing to breed some eggs!

Well, I have no complaints for the Dorsal either! Overall I really like the Flamingo, and other than what has already been said about the horns; the only thing I see wrong with it is that to me its neck seems a bit too long. Now, I am not even sure if that can be called a flaw, I don't know much about anatomy at all.

And hey, I'd be looking forward to some more of your art as well. Can I save a spot as well, haha? Just kidding, but I will keep an eye out should you ever decide to open them.

LOVE the dorsal! Makes me want to go in the cave and collect more! Well done! I agree on the above crits of the Flamingo.