Dakota124

Horse websites

I have an account on howrse. Its Sealfan99 if you want to find me. i have an equestrian center open and i have 32+ horses (i lost track)

I joined Howrse smile.gif My username is sparkle10184. I have one horse, her name is Hazel

I'm registered on Howrse, recently restarted after about 230 days of playing before screwing up majorly. My username is now Wesker. My old ID was Rangifer (not that I was well-known,but if by the off-chance you've seen me, that's me.)

I don't play Howrse, but every now and again I check on stuff like Poney Vallee.

It's changed quite a bit from what it was when I was really into it. I remember it being A LOT easier to obtain Pegasi and A LOT harder to obtain Auroras tongue.gif

My username there is TheClumzyVixen.

I'm on Howrse, too! I'm *LipizzanerKgirl.

Right now I'm rebuilding my collection of horses because when I thought I was going to leave, I gave most of them away. Now, even though I want to stay, I don't want to take my horses away from their new owners after I told them they could keep them. wink.gif

Happy Howrsing!

~LKG

Try

www.horseisle.com

You can explore wast lands, complete quests and capture wild horses.

I have an account there, Im IgnisEtGlacies there too.

I am on hajinc too!

They have got a new server on which you can play as well, where they have sped things up a little! You can breed now every month, since every month is one hajinc year instead of every two months! And it recently opened so you everyone has the same start! It's really exciting!

If you want to go there too click here to sign up (and you'll help me! biggrin.gif )

I play on both servers though, on hajinc 1 ('the normal') and on server 2 as well. I like the combination, haji one for all the colors I want to breed and haji2 for the new fresh start en trying to get (and stay) on the leaderbord! I can really recommend it because in the two years that I am playing now I have learned so much more about horse genetics too!

Edited by Banana_Splitt

I'm on Howrse.

On the international server I'm under Emily42

On the U.S server I'm under Horselover2525

smile.gif

I know of a few. Horsephenomena, howrse, among many others. I used to play horseland when it was more popular, but now it's pretty much dead. Howrse is very enjoyable, though.

I'm on the international Howrse server, username Krahzii. Shoot me a PM telling me that you're from here and I'll friend you if you'd like! :3

Also, I'm always looking for people to help me out with competition fillers so that I can BLUP horses on there. If you can do that, let me know! I have a ton of fillers as well in case anyone needs them.

Funnily enough, Howrse is what led me to DC.

Just joined Howrse, it's really cool! My user is Animallover26

Edited by WaterDroplet

Im also on Howrse but the US server. AlumaWolf

I also recently signed up for Horse Eden under the same name.

On 9/10/2013 at 5:54 PM, IgnisEtGlacies said:

Try

www.horseisle.com

You can explore wast lands, complete quests and capture wild horses.

I have an account there, Im IgnisEtGlacies there too.

Horse Isle is one of the best horse games I could find, they also have Horse Isle 2 and 3. Sadly, Flash is shutting down in 2020 so both Horse Isle 1 and 2 won't be playable. I can't believe I've spent hours trying to find horse games that are playable when I could have gone and read threads like this. Anyways, I wish you all a good day! :D