MysticTiger

Most Commonly Found Egg in the Biomes

Most Commonly Found Egg in the Biomes  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In your honest opinion, which dragon's egg do you believe to be the most commonly found Egg in the Biomes?

(Mods Note: I realize there is a post like this already. However, it's from 2010 when there was only the Cave and thus, is outdated. It also has a poll which contains dragons that were common at the time, but are uncommon now as well as missing quite a few newer dragons)

I want to vote stone but it's not on there D:

I don't know how I missed Stone! I was copying straight from the Wiki. Sorry about that! D:

I didn't vote, but I guess, when I think about it, albinos. They are what I see the most, at least.

I voted for Spitfires.

If this was for all six biomes, I would vote for these:

Guardians for Volcano, Spitfires and Stones for Desert, Albinos and Nocturnes for Alpine, Terraes and Ochredrakes for Forest, Waterhorses for Coastal, and Horses for Jungle.

Lol, I suspect that perceived 'most commons' would depend on which biome you hang out most in, as many people do have particular ones they're more likely to hunt in, but I voted Spitfires, probably partly because I notice them more, since they aren't Stripes, and partly to see what everyone else is voting.

But, yes, Stones would be another...

I can tell you the most commonly found dragon in the AP... lol Spitfires and pebbles, drives me nuts

As for the biomes

Volcano; Guardian.

Desert; Stones

Alpine; Albinos

Forest + Jungle I don't spend much time in so idk

Guardian. When I'm looking for waterwalkers and Spitfires I can't find them anywhere :u

Nilia Pygmy and Balloons in Alpine

Water walkers and waters in Coast

Stones and Spitfires in Desert

Whiptails and Terraes in the Forest

Neotropicals and Horses in the Jungle

Guardians, Crimsons and Mints in the Volcano

That is what I kkep on seeing so far. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can't vote since we have so many biomes and we can vote only 1.

Sorry folks, it didn't give me an option to edit nor an option to allow multi-choice. D:

Null voted cos cant decide; all of them seem common, have seen their descriptions in the biomes at some point of time.

Albinos are getting fairly common again.

Definitely Spitfires/Pebbles/Stones though.