thaenor

Castle Assault RP

open for applications. Read the rules and application format and post it as a reply. Thank you.

Name: Castle Assault

Background story: There was once a kingdom that was ruled by a mighty man. The man was a mighty sorcerer and skilled in just about any art. He was both feared and respected across the kingdom. His only problem was that he had such a vast kingdom he couldn't control on his own, which led him to spend many restless nights trying to manage the issues and pleas received in vast number. In an attempt to simplify his work, the king decided to nominate 6 masters which he granted a different country to rule for as long as they swore loyalty to the now High King that ruled over them.

The huge kingdom was now divided into 6 different kingdoms, even though all of them still answered to the same High King.

In time, the masters settled and formed clans in their pieces of the kingdom. Each clan had a different opinion towards the rules of the High King. Some hated him, some loved him but no clan would dare to face the High King and overthrow him.

One devastating day later, the High King was murdered. The news hit the whole kingdom like a tidal wave and everyone was shocked. Each of the clans planned a meeting where they would all get together and discuss who would become the new High King.

The clans seemed to be at an impasse. 3 of the 6 clans supported Aryamis, a beautiful elven woman who was an amazing archer and spellcaster. The remaining 3 however supported Falgonys, a strong man and cunning strategist.

Aryamis: She is a beautiful and persuasive woman, her voice is sweet, calm and many men, in the supporting clans, would do anything for the simplest compliment from her. She is an avant-gardist who seeks to help the clans magicians and scientists develop new techniques and make new discoveries. She dreams of a futuristic kingdom rid of evil where everyone stands as equals independent of their heritage or state of birth.

pic of Aryamis

Falgonys: A powerful strong man. He usually wears a hide leather armour, when he isn't using his platinum armor. The man's taller and wider than average, everyone admires him by his strength for Falgonys can lift heavy boulders even a dragon would have to struggle to lift at the same height.

But strength isn't Falgony's only attribute, he is cunning and smart, even though his appearance would deceive others.

In times of the orcish invasions when war plagued the kingdom he led many troops and defeated the invaders. A feat that many thought would be impossible. His name is sang amongst bards in every inn and tavern. He dreams of a world ruled by an Hierarchy, where the scum that troubles the society would be treated properly and those that deserve recognition for their feats would rise in honor and power.

pic of Falgonys

Note: I do know these pics are related to other games and stories. But I mean only to recreate their physical appearance in this game, their names and way of acting in the corresponding game or story have no influence in this gameplay.

Our story begins in the city of Buttershade and the surrounding woods and mountains. This area is located close to the frontier of 2 clans and each of the factions are amassed in each side. Clans supporting Falgonys stand within the city and to it's east. Aryamis troops are located a bit to the west, and intent to take the city of Buttershade, a crucial point much needed if they ever wish to defeat the other clans.

Story Background:

The town is Buttershade. You are standing on a green hill standing near your dragon staring at a giant castle.

The building is surrounded by a huge wall that forms a square with large towers in each of the vertices. The middle is partly hidden, only being visible three larger towers that appear to reach out to the skies.

You hear a vibrant, strong shout from the commander not far away. The shout is followed by thousands of war cries of soldiers, some knights and archers riding horses or dragons dashing towards the castle. The giant army advancing seemed inspiring and you notice your dragon become restless with the sudden electricity in the air.

Looking back to the castle you see thousands of arrows and fireballs fly throw the air and knock dragons to the ground, killing humans and creatures both on the ground and in the air. You are amazed of the proportions of the assault and you question yourself who would win, since none of the forces appeared to have the upper hand.

Your thoughts and strategy lining are suddenly interrupted as a boy scout shouts your name. The boy was skinny and wore a brown bulky leather chest armour with a quiver in his back and a bow in his hands. His helmet, clearly not fit for him, was loose and fell to the ground before the boy could reach you, he stopped only for a brief moment to pick it up and carries it until he reaches you.

Excuse me, the warlord has sent word, he wants you to be ready at any time. When the horn sounds you must take the skies and assist with the assault, best of luck to you.

The scout did not loose time to hear your reply, thought your lips were wet and you were prepared to say a few words, he had dashed away running off in the direction opposite to the castle.

Character applications forms PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE FILLING YOUR APPLICATION

[B]
Name/gender:
Age (your/dragon):
Physical description (and/or image):
Race/Class:
Dragon link:
alignment:
Side (Falgonys or Aryamis):
Background:
Dragon background:
Spells:[/B]

Race possibilities: Human, elf, half elf, drow elf, halfling, dwarf, orc, undead. (the usual RPG races, if you want to make a race of your own, remember you cannot be unique in that species, you must be the same size as a human (give or take) and I must determine whether that race fits or not the game.

Clases available:

Warrior: Best at physical combat. Weaker at long distance combat. Cannot use magic.

Mage: Weak at physical combat. Weak at long distance combat. Powerful with magic (a wide array of spells for both protection and attack available, but limited to the use of mana)

Battlemage: An average of the warrior and mage. Strong at physicall combat (not as much as the warrior), weak in ranged and has some spells available (not as much as the mage).

Archer: A mixture of ranger and rogue, good agility makes easier to perform certain actions, Best at ranged combat. A option can be made to whether use the archer to have a small array of spells available but be weak at physicall combat OR be as good as the battlemage at physical combat but have no spells.

Priest: Same as mage but with healing spells and higher defense. They are able to revive dead players.

Paladin: Doesn't have as much spells as the priest, but can also heal and fights almost as good as the warrior

Dragon: Choose your dragon companion for this adventure. You can choose any dragon as long as he/she is in your scroll. Please post a link to your dragon. Common dragons are recommended and rares/Holidays are discouraged (but not forbidden). I was hoping to see some diversity here, there are many good commons for this adventure. Remember your dragons restrictions will be considered. I cannot make a shallow water fly (barely walk), if many people want a water dragon we'll find a way to fit them.

Pygmies are also accepted as well as water dragons. But you will be confined. If you choose a pygmy he may reveal a great force on the ground and in the air as he is small but fast, however he cannot carry you in the air. Water dragons will be great if the battle is taken underwater or to a nearby lake.

It is important the dragon exists in DC, don't forget to post the link to their lineage. A good dragon description (in DC) will also help a lot.

alignment: See this page for more information

Background: The only restriction here is that you need to find a way to join either the attacking or defending force. You are free to describe your story, how you met your dragon and anything else you fell interesting.

Strength: Determines your physical power and how hard you hit as well as how good you defend

Dexterity: Determines your ranged attack damage and your odds of dodging an attack or spell (some spells can't be dodged)

Constitution: Determines your HP

Intelligence: Determines the power of your spells and how you use them.

you can choose a value in a scale from 0 to 10

for starter you can only spend a total of 10 points. But you'll get more during the game

Spells: If you have chosen mage or priest you get 5 spells. If you chose Paladin or Battlemage choose 3. If you have archer or warrior skip this part.

Resurrect is automatically included and does not count for a spell choice if you picked priest. If you are a priest then you can't choose the first three.

list of spells.

Fire: attack opponents with a ball of fire OR as a flame-thrower at a shorter range

Ice: attack opponents with a ball of frost OR can freeze at a short range over time. Ice at close range makes and opponent loose his breath and be more likely to miss a physical attack.

Thunder: Sparks fly out of your hands and electrocute those your target. May be used to summon lighting from the sky

Arcane bolts (missile): shoots an arcane beam. Can be powered into a barrage of arcane missiles.

Psionic: allows you to move objects with your mind and throw them around. Bigger objects and people are harder to move

Healing: A healing spell, that can be cast on a single individual (you or a team mate), to recuperate HP.

Mental ward: A shield spell. Block physical and magic attacks.

Invisibility: A defensive spell. You become invisible. you can still be spotted however if you make noise

Magic sword: swords made of magic fight your opponent. They can cause some damage and some spontaneous times kill someone but their perfect if you want to keep an opponent busy for a while

General rules:

.No Godmode or powerplay.

.Use descriptions in the 3rd person. You can switch the view between yourself and your dragon describing what each one saw and did, keep reading for an example.

.Your posts must state your actions, but don't do so in a raw manner such has: "I climb to my dragon". "I take flight". Take some inspiration and be as descriptive as possible (in an healthy way). e.g. "Bernard climbed on to the back of the red Tyragos, the dragons shook as he felt the weight of the heavy warrior on top of him. Taking a few steps backward, the dragon began a small sprint and then jumped to the air with high speed. Bernard felt a shortage of air and had a hard time to breathe for a while. Taking off to the skies on the back of his dragon would be something he would probably never get used to"

.Daily posts aren't mandatory but they are encouraged. At the very least read the thread when you come to check your dragons with some time, remember that if you stop posting you may harm your team.

.You shouldn't describe things not influenced by you. Some lesser details can be announced. But mostly you will describe your actions as best as you can I will respond describing what your actions have caused. For instance, if you wrote a post like the "quote" I made above (3rd topic of General Rules), I would respond with a description of what you and your dragon saw in the skies and announce possible incoming threats.

Movement and Combat: When engaging in combat your actions will become more limited. You will fight both as yourself and your dragon (unless you are separated). Assuming you and your dragon are fighting each one is granted an attack and a move action.

As an example, you can make a post describing your attack and then state where you will move (remember you cannot move too far away. After making your move, you must wait for me to post the results of your attack and your opponent to post his own actions, than me again with the results of that attack, only then you are able to post another move and attack action and so forth until the battle is over or one flees. (to flee you just need to announce it. Do notice you and your dragon can act as individuals, you can stay together but you can also break and do two different tasks at the same time.

Life and HP: Each players HP will be determined by their CON and class. If your life reaches 0 (zero) you fall unconscious and bleed. In this state you cannot post actions but you are not dead either.As unconscious there is a chance that you may either loose 1HP (from the bleeding) or gain 1HP (the bleeding cures itself, you keep winning 1 HP until you reach 1HP of total life, then you recuperate yourself and you are able to perform any action again) OR another team mate can assist you. Any player can assist another and brings your HP to 5. Priests, in addition to assist, can also resurrect dead players (with -10 hp points) but it costs them and their dragon all the move/action points (if they are in battle), drains their mana and has a chance of failing (like any other spell). I don't really predict many players will die, at best they will just fall unconscious.

Retreating to your starting point or far away from action will generally recover your hitpoints and mana, however you must state you do so, saying that you rest or tend to your wounds.

Posting rules:

. use bold for speaking. Italic for thoughts (you and your dragon can communicate through telepathy).

. Don't break character. To do so, in the end of the post, write with large letters "OOC" (out of Character). Everything bellow that is not considered for the gameplay.

. Other Dragon Cave forum rules still apply, as usual.

. In battle, remember to post your HP and mana (if you have it) at the start of each of your post.

Edited by thaenor

Teams:

Aryamis:

. 523ponygirl -> Laural / Icey

Falgonys:

. Shihab_Mahir -> Or'dinii / Iviin'yc

Edited by thaenor

OOC: I have read it all! biggrin.gif and congrats!

[/b]

Name/gender: Laural, Female

Race/Class: Warrior, Human

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/WmmhM

allignemt: Good (I have read this buti still don't understand it? Could you please explain it in your words?

Side (Falgonys or Aryamis): Aryamis

Background: Laural was born in the kingdom that first decided on Aryamis. She is very strong in support of Aryamis.

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 3

Constitution: 3

Intelligence: 1

Spells: None[/b]

Other: I see some stuff that I think you need to add.

HP: How about everyone starts with 10 HP?

Description ( Of human ):

Also could you add what the six kingdoms are called?

You guys know that you're not supposed to start putting in character forms until this gets approved, right?

made a few changes to the character applications

[B]
Name/gender:
Age (yours/dragon):
Race/Class:
Dragon link:
allignemt:
Background:
Dragon background:
Spells:[/B]

now it has age and dragon Background.

The background and dragon Background are used for you to explain your aptitudes as well as your dragon's. you should describe anything you deem important about them.

HP: How about everyone starts with 10 HP?

the constitution determines your HP.

And thanks for the application changes you suggested.

You guys know that you're not supposed to start putting in character forms until this gets approved, right?

this thread was sort of approved in the interest check made in another post in the sub section of the forum

Hey cool! Thanks for considering my changes! I'll change my application!

Name/gender: Laural, Female

Age (yours/dragon): 13, 2

Physical description (and/or image): Tall and Slim. She has shoulder length brown hair and a circle of Laurels in her hair.

Race/Class: Human, Warrior

Dragon link: I already posted this.

allignemt: I don't understand this?

Side (Falgonys or Aryamis): Aryamis

Background: same as before

Dragon background: Icey was hatched alone, her mother and father were gone. Though, as soon as she started to hatch,laural was right there. So Laural is all Icey has known.

Spells:

Could you please tell me what mana is? And if you want can you name the six kingdoms? I kinda want to know who I'm attacking! lols

Edited by 523ponygirl

allignemt: I don't understand this?

I'm sorry I forgot to explain this.

Alignment represents your ethical way of acting.

Just ask your character: "Am I good, bad or something in between"

Basically you think of it as either good bad or neutral.

Then, you think if it is "chaotic" "lawful" or "neutral".

this page has examples for each one, but I'll try to clarify anyhow.

The chaotic type of character usually overlooks his own safety or sometimes the safety of others and seeks to almost fanatically attain is objective, be it to conquer the world or rid it of evil.

eg. Robin Hood, Jack Sparrow and some bad guys from films like Robotnik are chaotic good, neutral and evil respectively.

The lawfull type of character is a bit of a "softer" version of the chaotic. You don't take the rules to heart but you follow them as general guidelines. A lawfull can be good, evil or neutral as well.

e.g Boba Fett of Star Wars, and X-Men's Magneto, James Bond, Batman, Dick Tracy and Indiana Jones are examples of lawfull type of characters.

The neutral is kinda of an "even softener" version of the lawfull type. It may also be neutral, chaotic or good. If you choose for instance chaotic neutral would represent you are a bit of an anarchist type.

But you don't need to worry to much, this just describes your way of acting in a nutshell. Usually as a rule you are required to stick by it and there are some restrictions to some races. But it wouldn't make much sense a "chaotic evil" paladin who's supposed to be good and rid the world of evil.

I think in your case you would be lawfull good or lawfull neutral. (and specify a bit) tongue.gif

But in a nutshell the alignment is just supposed to say whether you are good or bad.

Oh! And so one town is called ButterShade. How about one town be called Mystical Bubble. That can be a tow that supports FLgonyas or whatever his name is biggrin.gif And raging river can be a main elfen town that supports Aryamisl.maybe you could name one town Drqgons point. They can be for Aramis and can have lots of dragons. Those are just suggestions. I don't have time to think up epic names! Lolz. And I still don't know what Mana is? Could you please tell me? I know I'm not an approved, but I just wanted to point out some things that would make it less confusing. biggrin.gif

I may draw a map later for easier explanation.

You have to think of 7 countries. Each one with many lands ruled by a clan master. Aryamis and Falgonys are masters of two of those 7 clans. The 7th is the High King meaning he has a smaller kingdom to rule but he controls the other clans too.

Once the king died the clans met in that land that was now unruled. Somewhere in that land lies the city of Buttershade. And that's a key point Falgonys took over without the permission of all the clans (just two of them).

Aryamis seeks to take him down because... well... he kinda overthrew the king.

note: the clans:

Aramy's clan

Falgony's clan

clan 3

clan 4

clan 5

clan 6

The High King acts like a 7th clan but he is like the master of the other 6. (I'll think of names for the other clans later.)

Mana isn't really important right now. Just think of intelligence as the power to cast spells and the amount of spells you can cast.

new application from Shihab_Mahir.

Name/gender: Or'dinii/Male

Age (yours/dragon):28/18

Physical description (and/or image): 5'10" and wiry. Short black hair and beard, usually wears dull brown tunic and leggings.

Race/Class: Human/Archer

Dragon link: Iviin'yc

allignemt: CG

Side (Falgonys or Aryamis): Falgonys

Background: Born on in a small village, he grew up and learned the trade of his father and grandfather, huntsman. He learned to wield a bow with pinpoint accuracy, and how to heal basic wounds using herbs and fruits and set bones with splints. He knows little of how to wield a sword, though he understands the basics of using a spear.

Dragon background: Iviin'yc hatched on Or'dinii's 10th birthday, in the mountains not to far from the village. One day, after he'd grown his wings, but still when he was just learning to fly, a huge storm came upon him suddenly as he was gliding along the mountain slopes, and blew him away from his home. After the storm had passed Or'dinii found him lying on the ground near a fallen tree with a broken wing, and forelimb. Or'dinii quickly pulled some poppy seeds out of a pouch at his waist and fed them to the dragon, knowing that they would ease his pain. Then Or'dinii gathered straight and sturdy limbs to use as splints, and set the dragons' broken bones. over the next few weeks, Iviin'yc began to trust Or'dinii and soon they developed a mutual partnership.

Spells: none

@Kigyptnee - check again the spell section - better now?

Edited by thaenor

There's a number of... minor mistakes...

-

His only problem is that he had such a vast kingdom he couldn't control it on his own, which led him to spend many restless nights trying to manage the issues and pleas of so many countries.

This paragraph depicts past events prior to the RP. "is" should be "was" and "it" can be completely eliminated from the sentence. "of so many countries" is not yet relevant since the entire land is one kingdom at this point and not yet separated out between his trusted masters. Perhaps instead put something like "of the people" or "of the state" in terms of politics or "of the kingdom" as a big umbrella term.

The huge kingdom was now divided into 6 different kingdoms, even thought all of them still answered to the same High King.

"thought" should be "though"

One devastating day later, the High King was murdered and the culprit is yet to be brought back to justice.

The red part of the sentence switches tenses and is worded strangely...

Aryamis: She was a beautiful and persuasive woman, her voice was sweet and calm and many men in the supporting clans would do anything for the simplest compliment from her. She was a avant-gardist woman and she sought to help the clans magicians and scientists develop new techniques. She dreamed of a futuristic kingdom rid of evil where everyone stood as equals independent of their heritage or state of birth.

I presume everything involving Aryamis is current since she is one of the main candidates to become High King. Thus, "was" should be "is", "clans" should have an apostrophe like "clans'" and "dreamed" should probably be "dreams".

Falgonys: Was a powerful strong man. He usually wore a wide leather armour, when he wasn't using his platinum armour. The man was taller than average and wider than average, and everyone admired him by his strength for Falgonys could lift heavy boulders that even a dragon would have to make a great effort.

But strength wasn't Falgony's only attribute, he was wise and smart, even though his appearance would deceive others. In times of orcish invasions when war plagued the kingdom he led many troops and defeated the invaders. A feat that many thought would be impossible. His name is sang amongst bards in every inn and tavern. He dreams of a world ruled by an Hierarchy, where the scum that troubles the society would be treated properly and those that deserve recognition for their feats would rise in honor and power.

To keep consistency, his bio should probably start with "He" and follow with "is". "wore" should be changed to "wears", "wide" is "hide", "wasn't" should be "isn't" or "is not", "was" into "is". The first "than average" could be eliminated to make the sentence sound cleaner. "everyone admired him by his strength" sounds a little strange... maybe "everyone admires his strength". "was" again should be "is". "sang" should be "sung". "troubles the society" to "trouble society".

Excuse me, the warlord as sent word, he wants you to be ready at any time. when the horn sounds you must take the skies and assist with the assault, best of luck to you.

I believe "as" is supposed to be "has". "when" should be capitalized.

The scout did not loose time to hear your reply, thought your lips were wet and you were prepared to say a few words, he had dashed away running off in the direction opposed to the castle.

I don't think "opposed" is the correct word. Maybe "opposite"?

Name/gender:

Age (your/dragon):

Race/Class:

Dragon link:

allignemt:

Background:

Dragon background:

Spells:

"allignemt" change to "alignment"

It is important the dragon exists in DC, don't forget to post the link to him or his lineage. A good dragon description (in DC) will also help a lot.

Perhaps change "him or his" to "their" to avoid gender bias. Also, why is it important that the dragon exists in DC? I'm curious.

Allignement: See this page for more information

"Allignement" change to "alignment"

Strength: Determines your physical strengh and how hard you hit as well as how good you defend

"strengh" is spelled wrong and should be "strength". However, in this case, since you're using the term "strength" to define "strength", maybe you should just change the entire word altogether into something like "power".

Inteligence: Determines the power of your spells and your mana.

"Inteligence" is "Intelligence"

you can chose a vallue in a scale from 0 to 10

"chose" into "choose"

"vallue" into "value"

if you have chosen mage or priest you get 5 spells. If you chose Paladin or Battlemage choose 3. If you have archer or warrior skip this part.

"if" should be capitalized.

Ressurect is automatically included and does not count for a spell choice if you picked priest. If you are a priest then you can't choose the first three.

"Ressurect" into "Resurrect"

Ice: attack opponents with a ball of forst

"forst" into "frost"

Healing: A healing spell to recuperate HP.

Group heal: same as heal but can affect those close to you

The spell "Healing" I'm presuming only works on the caster or affects only one party member at a time. The spell "Group heal" presumably only affects nearby allies, but can heal them all at once... or does it include the caster as well? Presumably, it heals less than the single focus spell... could you specify? Also, are these two spells only available to the "priest" class?

Daily posts aren't mandatory but they are encouraged. At the very least read the thread when you come to check your dragons with some time, remenber that if you spot posting you may harm your team.

"remenber" into "remember"

"spot" into "stop"

I shouldn't describe things not influenced by you. e.g if you say you enter a room you cannot begin to describe it...

Is this "I" supposed to be a "you"?

Assuming you and your dragon are fighting each on is granted an attack and a move action.

"on" change to "one"

As an example, you can post an describe your attack...

I think "an" is supposed to be "and"

...if you can, healing spells can be considered a move action. Instead of moving you can heal, yourself and/or others (depending on spell)...

Depending on what you specify to the earlier quandary, you may/may not need to change this...

. Don't overdo yourself in battle, you can only perform two fight actions (and two move actions) per post when in a battle (one for you and another for your dragon). For example you cannot say

Your last sentence is cut off. What is the example?

Now for some general questions about the RP...

Question 1: Like mages, battlemages, priests or anyone casting spells is limited by the amount of mana they possess, are warriors, rangers, and other physical combatants limited on how long they can continue swinging their swords and maces, bows and crossbows etc by their fatigue? After all, no one is superman...

Question 2: Spells. Are they concrete in their functions, limited to the details in their descriptions? Or can they be... manipulated? For example, fire- in addition to conjuring fireballs or flamethrowers, could it be used to create walls of fire, fire zones, fire shields, ignite things from a distance (like an ally's arrows), or spontaneously combust other flamable things on the battlefield?

Question 3: Spell resistance? Magic items?

Question 4: What does having a 0 in a stat mean? (strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence) Does it just mean you're really weak or maybe extremely clumsy, sickly, or just really really really really stupid? Or does it just mean you're average in that attribute while above average in others?

And... I think that's it for now...

((btw, like the arcane bolts smile.gif ))

Edited by Kigyptnee

Question 1: Like mages, battlemages, priests or anyone casting spells is limited by the amount of mana they possess, are warriors, rangers, and other physical combatants limited on how long they can continue swinging their swords and maces, bows and crossbows etc by their fatigue? After all, no one is superman...

Question 2: Spells. Are they concrete in their functions, limited to the details in their descriptions? Or can they be... manipulated? For example, fire- in addition to conjuring fireballs or flamethrowers, could it be used to create walls of fire, fire zones, fire shields, ignite things from a distance (like an ally's arrows), or spontaneously combust other flamable things on the battlefield?

Question 3: Spell resistance? Magic items?

Question 4: What does having a 0 in a stat mean? (strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence) Does it just mean you're really weak or maybe extremely clumsy, sickly, or just really really really really stupid? Or does it just mean you're average in that attribute while above average in others?

And... I think that's it for now...

((btw, like the arcane bolts smile.gif ))

Question 1: obviously. But I decided to remove the mana concept directly from the game. This doesn't mean you can cast unlimited spells, you will have higher and higher chances of failing the longer you stay in battle and fight.

Question2: yes, you can use your powers in creative ways. But remember the more "daring" thing you try to perform the lesser the chances of success and the more tired you get. For instance, if you try to use your psyonic blast (that serves as a sort of telekinesis) to demolish a building, not only would you fail but you may also fall unconscious for a few rounds. Like you said, no one is superman.

Question 3: I'll see to that later, it is to early for those concepts. Let's say I got caught up in the moment and those rules can be ignored.

Question 4: There are no set average values for any status. Strength only matters if you enter a direct confrontations with another dragon or in a sword fight and you plan to overpower your opponent. In that case the one with higher strength usually wins. And let me call your attention for the usually. This site does not have incorporated dice rollers, so I will find a website that does them and post them here (if not I'll print screen the results and post them as images). Don't expect me to reveal all the rolls, especially if there are too many involved. I take it you believe me as an impartial game master.

btw, arcane bolts are cool, I just didn't happen to think of them before.

UPDATE: I have edited the rules post and changed a couple of things here and there. Some harder concepts have been simplified, some typos corrected. The majority of rules remains the same so I don't feel the need to post here the changes made.

thank you and apply for the game if you haven't already.

Question: Are you wanting critique as well as editing for your RP still?

well... if you have any constructive criticism I'll accept anything that will make this RP better.

Go ahead, now I'm curious.

I think we've waited long enough for applications. What do the participants say we start the game?

I will edit this post when I can regroup all the already signed players and split them into teams.

If anyone still wants to join they are still in time to submit their application.

I have a question. Is it all right if your character doesn't take a side in the war and decides to stay neutral between the warring sides?

What then would your Character do? This is a war RP, trying to be neutral tends to get you on the "to subjugate/kill" list of both sides. Explain what you want to do with you Character a bit more please, as I don't think I understand what you're trying to do here.

I have a question. Is it all right if your character doesn't take a side in the war and decides to stay neutral between the warring sides?

I kinda agree with Shihab_Mahir.

I'm not going to say no to that yet, tell me what you have in mind.

I was thinking more like a bystander who equally helps both sides. Like a rogue, hermit or something.