thaenor

Castle Assault RP

I think we can arrange that, although some issues will raise, for instance you will have a hard time to be trusted, since you don't take sides.

But the best thing would be to actually take a side, that's the whole point of pitching ones against the others

It's high time we get this show on the road, so let's get cracking!

---***---

Excuse me, the warlord has sent word, he wants you to be ready at any time. When the horn sounds you must take the skies and assist with the assault, best of luck to you.

The scout's words were quick, clear and with no room for a reply. With barely any delay the sound of trumpets was heard, they were signalling the start of the attack.

The castle's walls looked pale and sturdy. Archers hid behind them and God knows what else. It wouldn't be a long march to reach the castle's walls, on a dragon's back it would be as quick as going through a door.

*** (OOC: This separator will split the part of each team, now it's Team Falgony's time)

The city walls blocked the view to the hills as well as whatever threat approached from there. Many soldiers and dragon riders stood proud in formation, chests up and head held high. Meanwhile scouts and other women delivered the weapons and prepared the dragons. Despite all the order everyone seemed a bit impatient. A group moved to their posts behind the wall, another readied itself close to the gates with spears and swords, and lastly the dragons and their riders were in a huge open plaza, ready to take off at the general's word. The distant sound of trumpets and horns left them at greater unease, with both fierce and eagerness towards the upcoming battle.

All righty then!

Name/gender: Lana/Female

Age (your/dragon): 34/167 (If this is off, please tell me.

Physical description (and/or image): Is of average elven size, but her ears are slightly more rounded. She doesn't look like much to be reckoned with, but can easily hold her own in a battle. She wears a short brown tunic with a darker shade of brown leggings. She wears soft, flexible boots that are made of leather. She also owns a dark purple cape that she uses for traveling, as well as a leather rucksack she carries her few possessions in.

Race/Class: Half-elf/Paladin

Dragon link: Sunsong Amphiptere!

Alignment: Neutral, but will fight for Aryamis.

Side (Falgonys or Aryamis): Aryamis

Background: Abandoned as a child, Lana's dragon found her in the woods and took care of her. They became best friends, and soon became partners. She doesn't know who her parents were, and sometimes cried herself to sleep at night. She doesn't show her pain but decides to fight in an effort of hiding it.

Dragon background: After running away from his home, Sphy found a young girl crying in the forest. He decided to take care of the half-elf, and they soon became friends. Sometimes he regrets his choice to leave but has found a kinship, a sharing of feelings with the girl.

Strength: 1

Dexterity: 4

Constitution: 2

Intelligence: 3

Spells: Fire, Healing, Mental Ward.

Did I do that right?

Edited by ubbydubby

looks like a valid application to me. Welcome to the game.

Question, do other's know of your... "neutrality" or do you hide it?

It is known to others that she will help anyone even those on the opposite side of the war, but ultimately will side with Arayamis.

alright then, enough of OOC. You guys can start adding a description of yourselves or fitting in the scenario, or both.

Whichever you prefer. Just make sure everyone uses the same tense.

I'm more used to third person, but if you all (or the majority) prefers first person then be my guess.

EDIT: we'll go with 3rd person. I think it works best that way.

Edited by thaenor

((Okay! I'm pretty sure Shihab likes first, but I prefer third :D))

A sunsong dragon shifted impatiently, jostling the girl perched on a leather saddle that sat between his shoulder blades.

When will the battle start? the dragon asked the girl, who was his best friend in the whole world.

Aryamis said that we will attack when everyone is in place. She's also waiting on the spies. Try to be patient, Sphy! The girl wore leather breeches and boots, a green tunic, and a purple cape clasped at her waist with a tanned leather belt.

Her dragon was inquisitively staring with bright blue eyes at the waiting troops, dragons scattered within the ranks. He sighed softly, consenting himself to a very long wait.

Edited by ubbydubby

Ooc note

You guys need to show a little more activity. Please subscribe and follow the thread.

Now its time to introduce yourselves in the story environment