TLOSpyrogirl

Freerice

I just donated 600 grains.

I am so proud of my self c: I must keep doing this! get smarter + feed the poor yes please.

I'm actually obsessed with this. I made it a goal of mine to donate about 10,000 grains per day over each month, and it's been working so far. I've got 1,750,000 grains right now. I just get them by playing the Flag Category. Since I've been playing it for so long, I have most of the memorized and can go through them pretty quick while I watch t.v. or videos or do my homework.

I also have a group on Freerice for Harry Potter nerds called "Accio Freerice!" if anybody wants to join it. I'm the only one so far.

I don't think that this is technically a double post, since it was months ago. laugh.gif

I just wanted to bump this because it's a great website, and it's really fun to make an account and see how much you can help with hunger! There're lots of different categories: languages, vocabulary, geography, math, etc. (My personal favorite is still Flags of the World)

Anyway, my group Accio Freerice! is still open for recruits, but you need a freerice account to join. Do it!

/shameless advertisement

Fun site. :> I've visited it before. I think I should make a habit out of going on there and answering questions though haha >_>

The only thing I can think of when I'm on this site is: why do you even need people to answer questions? why not just donate the rice?

Nonetheless, fun site with a good cause.

I used to visit freerice quite frequently before, but then I forgot all about it. I registered there now, and started answering some questions again :3

ETA: I joined the "Accio Freerice!"-group ^^

Edited by Nimrodel

Fun site. :> I've visited it before. I think I should make a habit out of going on there and answering questions though haha >_>

The only thing I can think of when I'm on this site is: why do you even need people to answer questions? why not just donate the rice?

Nonetheless, fun site with a good cause.

Freerice gets the money to donate rice from sponsors who put advertisements up on the site. If nobody was clicking answers, nobody would see the advertisements, and they wouldn't get sponsored.

That's how I understand it anyway.

I love Freerice wub.gif I play it all the time. I think it's so cool and sweet how they're donating so much rice to people in need happy.gif

Ah, I see.

I got my sister to join. :3 She's been playing for an hour and she's gotten up to over 2,000. She thinks it's great - and that reminds me to play. xd.png

I remember the days when people distributed bots to play the game...

i go on free rice for my class. we joined together as a group and im in second place for most amount of rice smile.gif. i aim for the top, and top only