blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Okay, seriously. He's my idol, whether you like it or not. And quite frankly, I'm getting tired of you calling him a 'weirdo' on multiple threads, now. He may be weird to you, but he is the opposite to me. He is the best person on this planet. And his music has really gotten me out of some hard times. So, you can have your opinions, but please, keep them to yourself. Thank you.

Banned for hating Sunday.

Edited by popcorncat11

Banned as i don't hate sunday, I just banned as it is sunday. laugh.gif

Banned because I never said I hated him, and double banned for telling me to keep my opinions to my self and then giving a speech on your opinions, and triple banned because 99% of the forum games is really not all that serious and mainly consists of people sputtering out the first (appropriate) thing that comes to mind. ninja.gif

Banned because it's not Sunday's fault it comes before Monday.

Edited by Psycho Cat

sleep.gif I give up. Whatever. Have your own opinions, I could care less about what you think of him.

Banned for mentioning Monday, I have a 2 hour long French Horn lesson tomorrow.... Erk.

Banned for getting all serious. Derp, I never said you had to care about me. I'm pretty sure you don't even know who I am, and that's a good thing! I'm not gonna fly through the computer screen and slaughter you just because you don't think the same way I do. But at the same time, you don't have to hate me just because I said what I think. You just compared one of the coolest bosses ever to a space slug, and you know what, I don't especially approve of that, but it's what you think, and I can accept that. So it would be nice if you didn't take that so personally, because it was not meant to be. Best regards,

~PC

Banned for not being able to read this.

Copy/paste the post.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Banned because I didn't know what I was doing ha! Still don't too!

Edited by Destiny Arts

Banned because you can shoot lighting from your hands that could kill someone