blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned because how could someone who was shot break my neck? And I am destroying this reality...who in reality could ever be my rival?

Banned because your rival was positioned above you when they were shot and killed, causing them to fall on you and break your neck.

Banned because you just lost the game. XD

Banned because I know. *sadface*

Banned because you're not wearing a fancy top-hat and monocle whilst sipping tea. *points accusing gloved finger* ((I'm sleep deprived, so I find weird things funny right now. Don't mind me. XD))

Banned because your puny efforts to ban me have failed and I will soon decimate this reality.

Banned because reducing the reality by one tenth won't do much.

Banned for underestimating the power of monster energy drinks given to 100 already hyperactive kids...they'll decimate this reality.

Banned because taking away a tenth of reality still doesn't get you very far, Monster drinks or no. 8U

Banned because I have already started to destroy more than that, but you wouldn't know, because as I have destroyed reality, the reality the everyone else views is scewed, so that what you view as a tenth is more like 45% of reality.

Banned because in reality, that only makes a bit of sense to me.

Banned for not having read the "Post Baseless Lies About The Person Above You" thread, where it explains how I got the reputation for attempting to destroy this reality.

Banned for banning me for not reading the thread.

Banned because I just tried to pull off a loose eyelash and ended up pulling out 6. >.<