blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned because I'm stealing the internett from some cafe.

Banned for not letting me ban Annie.

Also banned because I got reminded of Black Cat from all that VII talk.

Banned for topping the page... and I have no cuff dragons, still. (Waiting for my pink to hatch and gender, then I can have a cuff dragon)

Banned for pouncing me! *is pounced* *pounces* Chiaki!

Banned because I was sick today, and need to decide if I'm sick tomorrow as well. Other than that I'm gooooooooooooooooooooooood~

*engulfs intense Chiaki in hug* How're you doing?

Banned for the germ-y hug!

I'm so stressed D: So much work to do plus for some reason I decided to take part in NaNoWriMo this year and I'm behind *sobs*

Banned because it was the germ-y hug with all the ravenclaw intelligence this sorting hat quiz gave me!

*pats pats* You need to take care of your mental health sweetie *just had mental-health thingie at school* Stress not be goood to you!

...How's the NaNoWriMo going?

Banned because I know it cant be good for me, but its hard not to stress *sad sad*

I'm on 45,700 words and it finishes tomorrow. Too much to do! and I dont know how to end the damned thing D:

Banned because sleep, exercise amd proper nutrition~ *feels like a doctor*

Just end it! Just write a couple sentaces that sum the plot up! Worked with that short story I just wrote for norwegian class... Course I didn't really like my ending too much..... rolleyes.gif

Edited by coralkiki

Banned because NaNoWriMo is srs bznss! D8

*motivating mode* You can do it! biggrin.gif Keep going! I believe in you! You are a skilled metal worker! Wooooo, yaaaay!