Outer Space

A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Posted (edited)

I have two EG saltkins, not inbred. I am looking for 2 or 3 even gen saltkins I can fit into my huge lineage.... but I will consider other good stuff.

oxE29 4th gen, with salts in every base pair.

itteq 10th gen with several salts at base.

Make an offer on my 4th gen !

Make an offer on my 10th gen !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Posted (edited)

Have: CB Lalopias with xxxxx word code "grabs"

Want: Good offers. I might keep this

Gone fast. Thank you

Edited by Brite

Posted (edited)

Have:

Gold_hatchling.gif 3g checker from male Gold x female Sunsong code jvSwo inf M

Silver_egg.gif 3g checker from male Yulebuck x female Silver code 8DIR2

Want:

Gold_egg.gifSilver_egg.gifStaterae_egg.gif gold/silver/staterae checker swap or offer [salt, thuwed, cb]

Gold_hatchling.gif Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Silver_egg.gif pm for link

Have:

White_hatchi.gif  5g checker from male White x female Silver code 7EtjP inf M ER

Gemshard_egg.png 5g checker April Fool's egg from male Gemshard (monday/green) x female White Snow Angel code jihjq precog M ER

Want:

Checker swap or offer [salt, thuwed, cb]; very good offer for gemshard

White_hatchi.gif pm for link

Gemshard_egg.png Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by RLibora

TRADE #1 of 2 in this post

HAVE

CB Astrael_tan_egg.png x 2

WANT

please see note in sig!

I am looking for help with my M silver x F moonstone checker project. I have been having so much trouble finding 4g+ lines unrelated to ALL of mine, so I am willing to trade pretty much anything in exchange for 1 or more eggs unrelated to my collection. They must be 4G or higher.

To make things easy I have input all my dragon codes into the AOND inbred checker so all you have to do is take the string of dragon codes in the box on that page and follow the directions to include your own dragon's code(s) to see if they are related to mine. Link HERE

OFFER

pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! The eggs are still on cooldown so no trade hub link at the moment but I will likely do that when they're off cooldown, just filter for 'astrael' breed on the hub 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TRADE #2 of 2

HAVE

CB Silver_hatchling.gif silver (will be female)

CB Silver_hatchling.gif silver (will be male)

WANT

please see note in sig!

I tried to make this section as easy to read/understand as possible!

2G prize-kin for any of the following 2G prizes I need mates for (ones highlighted red are highest on my priority list!):

F gold tinsel x thunder (I don't have the 2g prize yet but I'm planning ahead for when I get the one promised to me!)

F gold shimmer x orange sonata

◆◇◆◇◆

F silver shimmer x green copper

F silver shimmer x celestial (trying to get multiple so I can breed more than once a month so multiple from the same parents are OK!)

◆◇◆◇◆

F gold shimmer x yellow zyumorph

◆◇◆◇◆

M bronze shimmer x daydream

◆◇◆◇◆

M bronze tinsel x golden wyvern

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR

2G prize for any of the following (I'm willing to add to my end proportionate to the difficulty of producing a prize egg!)

F gold tinsel x vermeil (HOLIDAY PAIRING)

◆◇◆◇◆

F silver tinsel x equinox

◆◇◆◇◆

M silver tinsel x rosebud (HOLIDAY PAIRING)

M silver tinsel x light weaver (HOLIDAY PAIRING)

◆◇◆◇◆

F bronze tinsel x gold floret wyvern

M bronze tinsel x mirisia amphiptere

F bronze shimmer x ember

◆◇◆◇◆

F silver shimmer x jade (Monday) gemshard!!! Will trade a LOT for this :)

F silver shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto

◆◇◆◇◆

F gold shimmer x rift wyrm

F gold shimmer x black truffle dragon

F gold shimmer x Iridichi Dragon (Halloween breed)

F gold shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto

F gold shimmer x sapo

◆◇◆◇◆

M gold shimmer x astralophyne

M gold shimmer x Amarignis (HOLIDAY PAIRING)

M gold shimmer x  Sakuhana Wyvern (HOLIDAY PAIRING)

OFFER

offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for gold or silver you'll probably find the new trade link!

male Silver_hatchling.gif Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

female Silver_hatchling.gif Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Posted (edited)

looking for bloodswap for low-time 2g canto (caught from the AP) from blue alcedine so the babies hatch orange. doesn't have to be exact, I have blue alcedines from similar parentage in both male and female and want the mate to color correctly.

Edit- traded, that was quick, someone was probably looking. thanks

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by bord

TRADE #1 OF 2

HAVE

All pollinated. Please feel free to ask if you want yours pollinated to any of the other variants instead! See all the adult variants HERE on the wiki if you're not familiar with them.

CB Astrael_green_egg.png green astrael

CB Astrael_teal_egg.png teal astrael

CB Astrael_blue_egg.png blue astrael

WANT

As always, please see note in sig!

3-4 hatchies/ incuhatchable eggs (not interested in any eggs over 5 days) of any mix of the following:

• CB female bright breasted wyvern 
  • CB male pyrrhichios dragon
  • Zyus of any color (messy ok!)
  • purple/red/pink BSAs (messy ok)

OFFER

offer on the trade links, pm me, or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link!

Astrael_green_egg.png Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Astrael_teal_egg.png Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Astrael_blue_egg.png Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TRADE 2 OF 2

HAVE

Dark_Green_alternate_hatchling.gifDark_Green_alternate_hatchling.gif  messy alt vines | 1 , 2

WANT

As always, please see note in sig!

1-2 hatchies or incuhatchable eggs of any mix of the following:

• CB female bright breasted wyvern 
  • CB male pyrrhichios dragon
  • Zyus of any color (messy ok!)
  • purple/red/pink BSAs (messy ok)

OFFER

offer on the trade links or pm me,  or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link!

Dark_Green_alternate_hatchling.gif Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Dark_Green_alternate_hatchling.gif Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Posted (edited)

Have:

Mageia_egg.gif CB Mageia Xenowyrm

Want:

CB Aquilo, Aso, Obidar, Pharos, or Umbras

Edited by Alayajoy
Complete

Posted (edited)

I have a bady for ya'll

Have:  Silver_Shimmer-scale_egg.webp.f52be0fac4c5435a165aff5321f094d6.webp 2g Shimmer x Floret (BaDYF)
Want: Offers. (I am particularly interested in CB dragons I don't have [I've been away for a lot of the most recent releases, but I don't have a list], I love ridgewings (i have over 1k of them)...I'll give preference to CB and Tan ridgies, will also give preference to hatchies over eggos because egg lock. I'll use decline if I decide I don't want your offer. Don't offer anything super low on time, I'm not sure how long I'll have it up.)

Edited by Wolfsong442

Posted (edited)

Have:

CB Neglected (Will gender, not sure which cus I forgot to precog the fodder), CB Magma

image.gif.a4b997e57aab4684f120ee820a4a21f4.gif  image.gif.061da4f3c940a0292fd1c169621712be.gif

Want:

CB Stat, a prize mate for this prizekin or this prizekin or offers

image.gif.eeb0c250b24de8ebf9990d4cfaac8f5e.gif  Gold_Shimmer-scale_egg.webp.43a7a550caef6a70f0f046ce1539cd40.webp  image.gif.31eabc40c9e40ab6a5e2283ae7b6ebaf.gif

Happy to throw in another CB neglected (Which will be female) for a CB stat! Please DM me here or on discord (despiixx).

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (These are still available along with an aeon and a paper, please DM me if interested)

Edited by End_Dragon

Posted (edited)

Have: CB magma, CB ice, CB copper, and 2g aeon x celestial egg.

Want: CB stat

I also have some CB pollinated astrael hatchlings (1 green, 1 black, 1 white). And I prefer not to trade it, but if it's a deal-breaker, I will: a 3g shimmer stair step. I can create a second trade link and will just take an AP egg or whatever. 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/59b0c801c07096aaf57bc5e8aadc518f

I appreciate your consideration and wish everyone happy hunting! 😊

Edited by Sylvan_XV

Posted (edited)

looking for exact bloodswap for 3g seasonal spring from winter parents w/autumn grandparents (going for that full seasonal lineage, FINALLY getting there this summer lol)

edit- accepted trade, thanks

Edited by bord

Posted (edited)

Have: 2nd gen gold dragon

Looking for: possibly swapping for any lineage magma, thunder, or the ice dragon, not sure if that is fair... just mostly collect, but trying to collect a few rarer breeds. 

Edited by aleah670