DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

Mystic finally caught up with Xaphan, landing beside him. "Don't run that far away!" she exclaimed, and then saw the other Dragon. "Oh-uh..Hi. Sorry if he bothered you. I'm Mystic. I still haven't figured out this guys name. And you are?" she said, looking at Tyra.

WhitePearl looked at Fyrefly. "No, I can help you." she said, then picked it up for her. "Here, I'll carry, you lead." she said, then following her.

Edited by seacatsmew

Trentum glanced up at her words. He opened his mouth to speak when he spotted Xaphan scurrying in thier direction. Trentum was about to speak a warning when the hatchling crashed into the Ice hatchling's leg. She said something to him that he didn't quite catch. Trentum felt discomfort seep into him again. He wasn't quite sure what to do... "I, um... Hi, there.." he said nervously, trying to sound friendly.

EDIT; Fyrefly nodded and stepped aside to let WhitePearl take the rabbit. She felt like taking it, but decided that it was okay -just this once- for her to swallow her pride. "Alright, let's go." she said.

Edited by Anquatic

Mystic noticed Trentum, and looked at him. "You ok?" she asked, noticing he looked a bit confused.

WhitePearl waited for Trentum, but didn't rush him. It seem as it was getting busy, so she sat down. She didn't rush him, though.

EDIT: WhitePearl followed him, and didn't ask questions.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra once again felt nervousness flood over her like a crashing wave and she quickly began backing up until she ran into the tree. Instinctively, she spread her slender, light blue wings, about to flee into the sky if needed. Her eyes gave away her fearful, quiet personality. She tried to calm herself. "These aren't humans!" she thought at herself, angry at the way she was acting, "They're not going to hurt you!" The little white crystal dangled from its leather string around her neck, showing that she was from the once strong Glacier Clan. The Glacier clan was once a powerful band of Ice Dragons that helped guard and protect the forest, but eventually they too had been destroyed and scattered by the humans. Now there were only a few left.((Is this background for Tyra alright?)) Tyra, however, had only faint memories of her mother and none of her father. She didn't know where she came from or who she was, only the pain the humans had inflicted upon her.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Mystic looked at Tyra, with calm, kind eyes. "Are you ok?" she asked, putting a wing around Xaphan for protection. She noticed she was afraid, so she backed away a bit, giving her her space. She then talked calmly to her. "Calm down, its ok. We won't hurt you," she said soothingly.

((AMG TYRA, Can vrael also be a descendent from the Glacier clan?, his history states he was Stolen as an egg, then a merchant attempted to sell him etc etc :/)

Xaphan eyed the sparkly thing dangling around the neck of the blueish dragon. He slowly approached it and attempted to grab it in his mouth, as a means of inspecting it.

((@TotallyDrow, of course! I was actually thinking it would be cool if Vrael was a descendent from the Glacier clan. ^^))

Trentum's head snapped up at another voice. He turned to Mystic. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." he said tentatively. "I, um... I can go, if you guys want." he said, turning to see WhitePearl leave with Fyrefly.

Fyrefly trotted towards the cave. "I guess we should just put it inside, here." she said, motioning towards a cool shaded spot of cave floor.

Mystic noticed Xaphan about to grab the gem. "Uh..Warning, it looks like he is gonna bite it...to inspect it, because this one is a bit cuious.." Something was trying to get the the front of her mind, a memory. She found out a good name for him. "Xaphan.." she whispered, loud enough so Xaphan could hear.

EDIT: Mystic smiled, and looked at Trentum. "No, its ok." she answered.

EDIT: WhitePearl dropped the rabbit, then looked at Fyrefly. "Can I leave now?" she asked, wanting to catch those fish she saw.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra calmed a bit at the softness of the older Dragon's voice. She blinked, looking down at the little hatchling. Finally feeling she could trust the new Dragons not to hurt her, she slowly lay down so that Xaphan could inspect her crystal. "N-no, it's alright. I was just startled is all...," the ice Dragon replied, smiling nervously at Trentum. Her crystal in fact was a neverending ice shard which meant it was a shard of ice but it would never melt, no matter what the circumstances. It was the symbol of her clan. She turned to Mystic and chuckled. "Yes, it seems he's quite the curious little thing, isn't he?"

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Trentum nodded, shifting on his paws. He turned to the shard of ice, that was now in the Spitfire's mouth. He felt a chill go down his spine just looking at it, and instinctively scooted backwards a little. "That's a pretty necklace you have there." he mumbled, barely audible. "Your um, necklace is really pretty." he stated, louder. Trentum winced inwardly. His words felt too loud, he was so unused to talking with strangers..

"Yes, and its even harder raising him!" she said, smiling at Xaphan. "And good, if you ever want to visit me, my cave is just over there." Mystic pointed at her cave, and then looked at Xaphan. "Should we go back to the cave yet?" she asked him.

WhitePearl walked back to the part of the river she saw fish in, noticing more fish. She looked around for some help, and then looked at Mystic, Trentum, and Tyra. "Can one of you help me grab these fish? Albinos and water don't mix well.." she said.

Edited by seacatsmew

Xaphan bit at the necklace, and tried to play tug of war with it. However he still wasn't strong enough :/. He turned his head back towards mystic in response to her question, and started to follow her.

(G2g now. Bye X.x)

((Aww, alright. Cya! @TotallyDrow))

"Hm?" Tyra turned again to look towards Trentum. "Oh, thank you." Her eyes brightened some as she began relaxing more. Humans were the enemy, not fellow Dragons. She once against examined Xaphan. "Spitfire?" she inquired.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

The Black dragon ducked his head again. "You're welcome." he said shyly. Trentum turned at the sound of another voice again. "I'll try. I can't say I'm the water type, but..." He got up and trotted over to the riverbank. He peered at the gleaming, glittering forms beneath, their tails swishing around almost tauntingly. Gathering his strength and planting his hind paws firmly on the edge, he splashed his front paws and head into the water. He felt his body shift, and thought that he was going to fall off. He managed to stay on, but only because his rapidly flapping wings kept him out of the splashing waves. The fish, startled but not scared, were quick to avoid him. Except for one pathetically small one. Trentum resurfaced, shook his head, clutching the barely visible fish in his jaw.

Fyrefly winced. "I can't swim." she said, almost ashamed to admit it. "If anything, I'm more of a fire dragon." she said, puffing a bit of dark grey smoke from her mouth.

((Bye, TotallyDrow. ^^))

Edited by Anquatic

(ok)

Mystic put Xaphan back in the cave, and then walked back to the other dragons. Tomorrow she was going to be a month before a teenager. She brought a small bag of gems, the bag she stole from humans, the gems she found at the back of her cave. She dropped it in front of the others, then opening the bag. "This is what was at the back of my cave..it shines so pretty when light hits it!" she exclaimed. Her cave used to be a mine until dragons took it over.

Edited by seacatsmew

The teenage Ice Dragon noticed the commotion by the river and stood, slowly venturing over. "Do you...need anymore help?" she asked, chuckling a bit at the hatchlings' attempts to catch the slippery silver fish.

(Uh...WhitePearl is an adult. This Albino cannot touch water, or she will be burned by the sun.)

WhitePearl sighed, looking at the water. "Can you help? I can't touch water." she said, then noticing the gems that Mystic had. "Woah, those gems are shining in the morning sun!" she exclaimed.

Trentum turned around. He placed the fish on the grass. "Um, yeah. That'd be... Helpful." he said, folding his black and pale yellow wings that had prevented him from falling into the river. He decided to try again, and splashed back into the water. Immediately, his wings flared. Trentum managed to snatch a fish, barely larger than the previous. He dropped it by the other one, staring at them. Maybe he just wasn't a good fisher.

Fyrefly turned to Mystic. "Oh, wow. That's something special." she said, padding towards her. She flew shakily over the river, entranced by the gorgeous jewel. She blinked, wondering how such a lovely thing could be created.

Edited by Anquatic

Mystic opened the bag more, revealing more gems of all types. "I collect these..they grow at the back of my cave. I have 10, 000s of bags that are filled with these. They just keep appearing!" she exclaimed, thinking of a wonderful thought.

Thought:

Each Dragon, clan or loner, adult or hatchling, egg or mature, has their own bag of gems!

Back to reality:

Mystic smiled, showing that she thought of something. She was already a myth, so why not prove she is real? It was worth a shot.

WhitePearl smiled. "Thanks." she said, then looking at all the dragons by the river. "You can come and join me for 'tea', I have plenty." she said.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra crouched down by the riverbank stealthily and focused her gaze on the squirming fish. "Fish can be tricky, I'll tell you it's not easy," she replied, chuckling a bit. The fish darted back and forth like little arrows in the rushing water. Her tail flicked as she concentrated, a comical little habit of hers. Then in a flash, she dove into the clear water claws and jaws open wide. There was quite a bit of splashing and turmoil then finally Tyra surfaced, two squirming fish in her mouth. Ice Dragons were most at home among snow and ice but water was their next best element to be in.

"Wow.." WhitePearl exclaimed. She herself was good at flying, for some reason the oily skin helps her glide through the air. Or maybe it was just a habit. She thanked the dragons, gave them each a pearl, and smiled. "I found these pearls after a flood, I still have one from my parents." she said.

Trentum watched her catch fish. "Wow, I wish I could do that!" he exclaimed with a laugh. He realized with surprise, when had he last laughed? Just watching her flicking tail, and how she managed to catch fish much better than him... He felt like he needed to give it another go. Trentum splashed into the waves. He'd been navigating by hearing and feeling alone, but now he forced his eyes open. To his surprise, it wasn't too uncomfortable. There were so many fish, most silver, a few brownish ones, too. He lunged forward and snapped up one half the size of his head. At the same moment, he fell into the river with a loud splash.

Fyrefly grinned. "That really is amazing." she said thoughtfully. Just appearing? Fyrefly turned back to the shiny gems, thinking of them like her own gleaming scales. Then she turned to WhitePearl as she spoke. "Wow, this is... Thank you." she said breathlessly.

Edited by Anquatic

Tyra quickly dumped the fish in a pile on the grass and laughed at the black dragon as he fell back into the river with a splash. She dove back into the water and went after more fish along with Trentum. She loved to swim and glided through the water happily.

Trentum spat out water. He shoved his smooth wings above the water and splashed them against the surface in an attempt to get out, not that the water was doing anything bad to him. Trentum folded his wings against his body and dipped his head back under the surface. Most of the fish were hiding, it seemed. He resurfaced. The Ice dragon hatchling was laughing at him, but it didn't feel mean. He smiled.