anniixo

Annii's art O:

**CLOSED**

each time i try to commit to this, something comes up.

sorry folks.

ill finish all leftover requests but cannot do this until i get my priorities straight.

Edited by anniixo

My opinion as an optimistic criticizer: You're really not half bad. Just keep working at it, and you'll get better.

I'm a perfectionist, so I don't think my art is all that great to me, but there's a noticeable improvement. Other artists, including myself would love to give you a few pointers if you just ask, but the main thing above all else is to work the three P's.

Practice, Practice, and Practice

You aren't half bad! :3 Just keep working at it! happy.gif Literally, practice makes perfect!

I would love to request a picture, please? :3 Can you draw a Pillow dragon? A very poofy fat looking one? xd.png Thanks!

Awww. I absolutely love that Hamtaro drawing! He's so adorable. <33

I might request sometime if I can think of anything. x3

i did my best; im not too sure exactly how a tinsel hatchling looks close up :3

hope you like it

user posted image

thank you soo much smile.gif

It's so cute, could you please resize it so I can put it in my signature smile.gif.

May I request something as well?

As you may or may not be able to tell by my signature, I am in love with the Vampires. So, might you be able to attempt a Male Vampire? The coloring is the same as a hatchling and adult, so go ahead and choose which, if any in particular, you would like it to make it look more like. I don't want him to look overly menacing though, if you know what I mean. Other than that, I will leave it up to you unless you say otherwise. ^^

Thanks in advance!

Ah, I apologize for not elaborating more. Yes, I would like him to be cute like the other one, though maybe not quite to quite the same degree as the Tinsel. I hope that is better?

Hi anniixo, instead of you making a whole new avatar for me, do you mind resizing the tinsel picture to 100x100 and the avatar only shows the tinsel's head and the butterfly?

If you aren't busy, do you think your can do an alt black hatchling with a silver hatchling?

Hi! I think your art is very nice ^^

If you have the time, could you draw me a white dragon with a thick golden necklace, facing to the right? Thank you so much! :3

Your art is very adorable. <3 I love it. I'd suggest working on perspective, though. Try some dynamic camera angles. Trust me, it would reallly help.

Keep it up~

The higher the nose is placed and the smaller it is, the "cuter" people will percieve it. Also, when drawing a side-view, the iris is generally smaller with a flat front surface, then rounder in the back. Your lines are somewhat shaky and scribbly in a couple of drawings, and in others it's undeniably smooth. And your flareon is flawless-- though in the future, I suggest moving the mouth slightly farther away from the outline, in this case move it more to the right, and that helps. If the mouth is too close to the outline, your subject can look like it has an underbite.

Other than that, it's lovely. Everything just needs practice. Closely observe the actual drawings and style AND TRACE THEM AND COPY THEM, but don't claim the work as your own or post it without permission. I'm telling you to trace and copy because that sort of helps you get the gist of exactly what you want it to look like, and as you get more advanced, you subconciously develop your own style. Good luck and persevere!

No problem, and I totally understand ^^ It's amazing in the first place that you could created detailed drawings with a mouse. You're doing fine.

Could I request something? :3

I'd like a male and female pillow sitting together.

The male has a tophat and monocle and the female has a fancy pink hat. :3

Are you good at drawing rabbits? And would you mind PMing me if you are?