If you post, that's a tag. The rules for this thread say so. So you HAVE to tag someone.

THIS DOESN'T COUNT! I didn't know but your not in for this post Wolf and I'm still it!

pops into the world, looks around and decides to climb a tree and sit in it looking at the other people

*pops out of the between again and yanks pyrolycan in for no reason*

Awesome avatar o-o

*starts zipping around leaving grayscale rainbow behind*

If I get it I will rip you up like i did doughnut puppy!

Meant to or not the rules state the if you post someone that did not tag you then that poster is then it...so who is it now?

Meant to or not the rules state the if you post someone that did not tag you then that poster is then it...so who is it now?

didnt wolf tag j7 on the last page and then j7 posted after eggmaster...so I guess eggmaster is it,maybe.

That would be dangershy, since I'm Nazrin.

Yeah I went back and saw that eggmaster had posted after dangershy did so dangershy is IT!

Runs away like mad...

*facepalm* j7 plz read the rules ~dangershy is it because if you go by thr rules he is the person you posted after as soon as you go tagged~

I looked back again and saw that dangershy posted just after pyrolycan did..so pyrolycan should be IT.

Still on the run..

Starts Force leaping around.

Hey watch were your jumping! tongue.gif