SoulFang

Soul's Art Request Thread

Hello, and welcome to my art request thread!! Here, you can request sprites, and drawings.

Rules

• No spamming the thread
  • Don't double post, you only need to ask once
  • Please don't request anything if the waiting list is full
  • Sorry, but I only do dragons (that's the only thing I can do)
  • Please use the available forms for requesting
  • Please bold your request
When you break a rule, you will receive a warning. If you receive 3 warnings, you will be temporarily banned. If you are temp. banned 3 times, you will be permanently banned.

Forms

Forum Username:

Drawing, or Sprite:

Kind of Dragon:

Detailed description of physical appearance:

Colors:

White List

Nice people who follow the rules

Grey List

People who have received warnings/have been temporarily banned

Black List

People who are permanently banned from the thread

Some of my work

Sprites

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Drawings

user posted image

*I have many more drawings, and will add them to the main post later

Waiting List

1.Shadowwolf6- Bleeding Moon Dragon

2.little lost dragon- drawing edit

3.poisonedlove- misfortune dragon

Edited by SoulFang

Forum Username: Shadowwolf6

Drawing, or Sprite: Drawing? Kind of Dragon: I don't know...

Detailed description of physical appearance: I don't know if this will be ok but oculd you try and do a sketch of the dragon that would hatch out of the egg in my sig? if not just say ;D and I'll think of what it should look like..

Colors: same colours as the egg please!

If it's too much just say and Ill try and be a bit more specific...

Drawing, or Sprite: Drawing? Kind of Dragon: I don't know...

Detailed description of physical appearance: I don't know if this will be ok but oculd you try and do a sketch of the dragon that would hatch out of the egg in my sig? if not just say ;D and I'll think of what it should look like..

Colors: same colours as the egg please!

If it's too much just say and Ill try and be a bit more specific...

alright! i'll get started on it!

Yay!

It wasn't too complicated....

here it is!!

user posted image

I hope you like it! the colors might not match the egg perfectly, but from what i saw, the colors were dark blue, dark red, and silver, right?

There was black instead of red... But I LOVE it!!!!

It's so beutifull!!!! And fluffy!!!

Edited by Shadowwolf6

There was black instead of red... But I LOVE it!!!!

It's so beutifull!!!! And fluffy!!!

thanks! i'm glad you like it! smile.gif

Mind if I make a request?

Forum Username: LLD (Littlelostdragon

Drawing, or Sprite: Either one is ok with me smile.gif

Kind of Dragon: Female ribbon dancer and a male Magi

Detailed description of physical appearance: Hugging. Necks pressed together tails intertwined. Wings wrapped around each other optional.

Colors: Normal DC colors

May I request as well?

Forum Username: Daciana_Adena

Drawing, or Sprite: Drawing

Kind of Dragon: Male and Female Vampire Dragon

Detailed description of physical appearance: Maybe have the Female laying down in front, and have the Male standing right behind her?

Colors: Same as the DC Sprite

I am not sure if you would want more description than that, so just let me know if I should be a bit more specific. I also hope it isn't too complicated, but again, please just let me know if it is. I would love the Female in there, but I will cut her out if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Daciana_Adena

May I request as well?

Forum Username: Daciana_Adena

Kind of Dragon: Male and Female Vampire Dragon

Detailed description of physical appearance: Maybe have the Female laying down in front, and have the Male standing right behind her?

Colors: Same as the DC Sprite

I am not sure if you would want more description than that, so just let me know if I should be a bit more specific. I also hope it isn't too complicated, but again, please just let me know if it is. I would love the Female in there, but I will cut her out if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

nope! don't worry, your request's fine! and np!

Mind if I make a request?

Forum Username: LLD (Littlelostdragon

Drawing, or Sprite: Either one is ok with me smile.gif

Kind of Dragon: Female ribbon dancer and a male Magi

Detailed description of physical appearance: Hugging. Necks pressed together tails intertwined. Wings wrapped around each other optional.

Colors: Normal DC colors

Alright! i've finished it!

user posted image

I hope you like it!!!

I'm back! And this time with a question as well as a request....

If we request something here can we use it for a DC request if we give credit too you?

If we can then could you do this?

Kind of Dragon: Bleeding Moon Dragon

Detailed description of physical appearance: Their body is slim, with muscular hind and front legs. Neck is quite long and head is long as well and narrow, with many pairs of horns on both sides. There is one pair of horns extending from their brows that connects down to another pair that lies a bit behind their mouth and concludes head. On their neck behind the jaw there are 3 pairs of smaller spikes that point to their tail and are a bit curved downward. From the top of their head there is also a large pair of horns, that are first turned to the back of the dragon and then curve downward and make half circle; all the time moving away from each other. Their eyes shine and are icy blue with cat-like pupils. They have 3 fingers on both hind and front legs. Wings are long, with 3 fingers and a claw on tip of each finger, including the foremost point of the wing. Wing membranes are slightly torn. Their tail is very long and thin, ending with a pair of spikes (look picture down below, have no idea how to explain it) that have poison in them. There is also a black pattern on it's tip, which is very sharp and poisonous as well. They also have some spikes on their back (not on whole length), but none on the tail, only on it's basis. All males have longer claws, horns, spikes and teeth than females.

Colors: Just black and white please

Added Other: If I'm allowed to use this in the concept would you let me Sprite it?

... Hope you don't mind!

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Alright! i've finished it!

user posted image

I hope you like it!!!

Ok. While it is nice over all I'm kind of wondering why there front arms look.... circles put on top of each other. Would it be ok if they could have more of a flow look like this? Don't need to redo the whole thing but maybe more os a flow in the arms rather then circles. Would that be ok?

((I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything. Just the arms bug me. sorry *hoping you don't take offense to this*.))

Ok. While it is nice over all I'm kind of wondering why there front arms look.... circles put on top of each other. Would it be ok if they could have more of a flow look like this? Don't need to redo the whole thing but maybe more os a flow in the arms rather then circles. Would that be ok?

((I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything. Just the arms bug me. sorry *hoping you don't take offense to this*.))

oh, okay. the arms are supposed to look muscular, but if you don't like it, I can re draw it.

I'm back! And this time with a question as well as a request....

If we request something here can we use it for a DC request if we give credit too you?

If we can then could you do this?

Kind of Dragon: Bleeding Moon Dragon

Detailed description of physical appearance: Their body is slim, with muscular hind and front legs. Neck is quite long and head is long as well and narrow, with many pairs of horns on both sides. There is one pair of horns extending from their brows that connects down to another pair that lies a bit behind their mouth and concludes head. On their neck behind the jaw there are 3 pairs of smaller spikes that point to their tail and are a bit curved downward. From the top of their head there is also a large pair of horns, that are first turned to the back of the dragon and then curve downward and make half circle; all the time moving away from each other. Their eyes shine and are icy blue with cat-like pupils. They have 3 fingers on both hind and front legs. Wings are long, with 3 fingers and a claw on tip of each finger, including the foremost point of the wing. Wing membranes are slightly torn. Their tail is very long and thin, ending with a pair of spikes (look picture down below, have no idea how to explain it) that have poison in them. There is also a black pattern on it's tip, which is very sharp and poisonous as well. They also have some spikes on their back (not on whole length), but none on the tail, only on it's basis. All males have longer claws, horns, spikes and teeth than females.

Colors: Just black and white please

Added Other: If I'm allowed to use this in the concept would you let me Sprite it?

... Hope you don't mind!

of course! sorry I took so long to respond, school has kept me very busy

biggrin.gif good thing we still need sketches!

We were almost decided on sketches until Rain came and crited on the female!

So we want different versions and a new female!

biggrin.gif good thing we still need sketches!

We were almost decided on sketches until Rain came and crited on the female!

So we want different versions and a new female!

alright! i'll work on them once i finish up with other requests!

Forum Username: poisonedlove

Drawing, or Sprite: drawing.

Kind of Dragon: Misfortune eastern dragon

Detailed description of physical appearance: Descriptions and other sketches id prefer it to be what you get off the description.. not like mine or others drawings.

Colors: preferably just sketch lines

BTW if i like it would you mind me using it for my concept?

Edited by poisonedlove