XxWaterGaridanxX

The Colored Civilization

"Of cause," she nodded, understanding the other purple person. Arystal leaded both of them away from the other people before the other humans or colored people could have a thought about picking a fight with them. Arystal lead her to a more private place, away from most people but the isle was pretty crowed. Shadly like people peered from underneath their hoods, giving the dark stare at them as they walked past. Arystal didn't bother to play dumb and ask her how she knew her name, she was still curious about her powers. Then she slowed down when humans and other colored people were out of sight. Arystal letted go of Violetta but still kept grip on Mrs.Yhina's vegetables. "Sorry," she mummered loud enough for the other purple person. "Sorry for the trouble, I'm just really curious about how you use your powers. I couldn't find any other purple people to teach me and I never got a chance to talk to you at the palece."

Kornith nodded and then leaned back out of the circle, indicating that their conversation was completed. Leaving the other two, he walked up to the captain to ask if he could be of any assistance before they made port on the mainland.

________change of scene__

They were waiting for the last guard of the central tower to join them. Taking a deep breath, Kornith leaned back against the warm stones of the tower. Had he been in any other city, he would not have let his guard down so easily. But it was safest here in the middle of Iron City, and they had been traveling all day. Not to mention he still yet needed to attend to the smiths, as he had needed to since the day before yesterday. The new iron arrowheads they were working on were not quite balanced, and he would rather work with the smiths than attend a slow meeting.

The clatter from the steps leading into the guard tower roused Kornith from his thoughts. The man, Revin, had caught the last step with his heel.

A gentle chuckle murmured through the soldiers, and one of them clapped Revin on the back and said something that made the men laugh louder.

Grinning at the exchange, Kornith walked forward a little and waved over his head, calling "Let's go! Let's go!"

As they walked toward the hall where the meeting was to take place, a few other Iron Warriors joined their procession. Kornith hoped that almost all of the warriors would be present, lest he be the one who was sent out to fetch them to the meeting.

Alanyja tucked the second necklace into her purse before standing up and wiping sand of her dress. A sound caught her attention, and she turned around to see four young humans chasing each other. Judging by their laughs it was all fun and games, and Alanyja smiled as she watched the four kids chase each other through the sand.

Looking closer, Alanyja recognised two of the children as Silus and Siusan. She couldn’t remember seeing the other two before, but if they were from L’espelr, they couldn’t exactly b bad people. Smiling, Alanyja walked over to the group. “Now, what is all this fighting I see?” She asked jokingly. “Silus, what did you do now?”

---------------

Nicoline and Nathalija reached the market, bickering and discussing as usual. It was getting annoying, and Nathalija, desperately wanting some time on her own, turned to Nicoline. “Don’t you have a meeting you’re supposed to be at?” She asked.

Nicoline thought hard. “No… Oh ***” She swore, and began running towards the docks. “You better not get home too late, Nathalija!” she called back towards her sister. Oh, if she was late for another meeting… Nicoline cursed again, and sprinted towards a boat. “To the Iron City, as quickly as you can,” She panted at the man who owned the boat.

He nodded, chuckling a bit at Nicoline, who he was pretty sure was late as usual. “Oh shut up, Tobias,” Nick said, rolling her eyes at the man. “Just get me there on time, please?”

--------

With her sister finally gone, Nathalija took the opportunity to look around the

market. There wasn’t exactly much she needed, but she loved how the Neutral Island was full of life and friendly faces. A tad too many Coloreds for her liking, but it didn’t bother her too much. Unlike most people she knew, Nathalija only hated the Colored because she was raised to do so.

((Sorry I haven't been on guys, I've been pretty busy.))

Talla followed the purple girls to where they stopped. He looke dover at Violetta."Look, I've gotta go, but stop by my shop later. I'll get you that medicine for bruises. I might be able to get you some dye for your paint you spilled." Talla then dismissed himself, and once out of sight, he began looking for Azul amongst the various stands. After just a few minutes, he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Do you have any idea who that was, or what kind of trouble I'd get in if she saw me?!" Talla laughed at his friend. "You mean you know her? Why haven't you introduced us before?" Azul sighed and continued following Talla, looking at various items on the stands. "That was some artist my family hired. She does these portraits of us. It's torture. Do you know how wierd it is to walk down the hall of your own house, and see yourself on the wall, staring you down? God it's creepy. But she knows my father, and if she saw me, she'd tell him I snuck out again. And believe me, we don't want that." Talla simply nodded. "I agree. Walking through my house and seeing you staring at me would be creepy." Azul rolled his eyes before looking over at a crowd of humans. He nudged Talla. "I do believe I've found us some fun, dear friend".

Edited by Crisis

Arystal didn't say anything in till the green skinned was out of sight. She quickly whispered back to Violetta with a smirk on her face, "who was that guy?"

Then she added, "how did you get the bruises?" Arystal looked down to study the marks. (Did you get bruised?)

((I didn't have much to add e.e))

Violetta didn't get a chance to say anything to Arystal before Talla interrupted her. "Well-" she started but he was already walking away.

And then she heard Arystal's voice in her ear, and she smiled back at the purple girl beside her, "He owns a flower shop near the palace apparently. Handsome for a green color don't you think?" she asked with a mischievous grin before it faded from her next question. "Bruises? Oh, yeah. It's nothing really just from a but of weaponry practice with a red color. They can be brutal at times when it comes to fighting." Vi told her rubbing her arm, "Anyways, you were asking about my powers? what would you like to know Arystal? Hasn't anyone taught you how to hone them?"

~~~~

Jane arrived in the center of the Iron City and swiftly moved to the center towards their meeting hall. She was almost relax in the city but did not let her guard fall fully. Because after all she was one on the few women of the Iron Soldiers and sexism was at times ramped between the males and females of the city. But since her father was part of the inner working of their grand city she didn't usually have to prove herself to anyone.

As she walked through the huge wooden doors, a couple of stragglers that she had caught behind her, she put on one of her more sarcastic smiles as she was greeted with the men's yelling towards her and whistles and crude remarks.

"Boys! Boys! Settle down, we all know you men spend so much time with one another that you are probably only attracted to men anyways." this made them laugh and her as well as she walked through the tables full of men and a pair of women here and there.

But then, of course, a man had to do something idiotic like grab her ass as she passed by. This made Jane stop and slowly turn around to face the moron who grabbed her. It was Michael, the over confident blonde that always seemed to think that every women wanted him. true, he was attractive for an Iron Soldier, but she wasn't about to let him grab her ass and get away with it.

"Hello Jane darling, haven't seen you at my door in a while." he said with a cocky grin on his face. "Did I tire you out too much the last time we were together?"

The men around her laughed and so did Jane. "Ha! Oh Michael! You are so hilarious you just kill me with laughter. Actually can someone kill me because it would be better than listening to your humor. And as I recall there is no we because I only fall for men that can actually get it up when in bed, dear Michael." she said with the most sarcastic smile she could conjure as she patted his cheek and pinched it hard. Her statement made everyone laugh around her, but Michael was fuming. Jane didn't care though because she did this at least once a week to any man that touched her.

Edited by XxWaterGaridanxX

"Well actully the only person I have is Mrs. Yhina," she spoke as if she was talking about something disgusting. "She is a green but she is no where near nice. To everyone else she is kind and loving but towards me, i'm dirt. No wait, she loves dirt cause they are heathly for her plants so she treats me like... one of those Iron Men or something." Arystal looked down to study her bruises then she spoke again to answer Violetta. Then she spotted the green old lady waddling down the streets, looking around like a hawk to find Arystal. "Oh no..." she muttered when she saw Mrs.Yhina stare at her with those bloodthirsty eyes. Her jaw dropped, going to let out a banishe screech. Instead of yelling at Arystal, Mrs.Yhina walked up towards them.

"Hello darlings," she smiled fakely though her lips. She was holding a basket half filled with vegetables. "May I, Arystal?"

Arystal was going to ask her what she mean't but then she remembered that she was holding two of her vegetables. "Oh!" Arystal quickly gave them back to Mrs.Yhina.

"Thank you, Arystal." Then she turned to Violetta. "Now arn't you the most prettyest purple person in this place?"

Arystal rolled her eyes in secert and folden her arms across her chest with annoyance when Mrs.Yhina just called Violetta more prettyer then her.

Edited by Tiffashy

"What's wrong?" Vi started but quickly shut her mouth because she also saw the green women walking down the small ally. She never liked people that treated others lower, especially another purple like her. But rather than spitting in the green woman's face she smiled as sweetly as possible.

"Why thank you. I'm Violetta and you must be the owner of these wonderful vegetables that I helped Arystal get for you, what a wonderful green color you are as well." she said all of it through her teeth, she did not like this women very much. "I hope you didn't need Arystal because I was just asking her if she would come back with me and help me do some cleaning, hard work you know and not pleasant at all. Isn't it Arystal? " she elbowed Arystal in the side and hoped that she was getting her hint about how she wanted to help her get away from this women for a while and maybe go and do some magic. But if she flat out told the green women that the old hag probably wouldn't let that happen. But then again she was taking a gamble here that Mrs. Yhina would actually let her go with her.

Once they reached the main entrance to the hall, the men diffused into the crowd and greeted one another. Settling onto benches or tabled around their friends, the soldiers talked with smiles and jostling one another.

Satisfied that everyone had arrived safely and had settled, Kornith wove his way around to the south east corner where the smiths usually stayed. At one point, Kornith saw Jane with her hand on another soldiers face and the others around them chuckling. While Kornith was wary of women mingling amongst so many hot-headed men, he was thankful that women like Jane and Nicoline could stand up for themselves. The women could even make a reputation for themselves, if they stayed with the Iron Warriors and continued to fight as well as they had.

The clamor continued to rise as Kornith spotted the four other smiths who worked with the Iron Warriors.

"Kornith!" They hailed him, and he returned it. Clapping each other on the back, Kornith asked them, "My good men! How are the furnaces today?"

"Tha fires are hot, but tha metal 's soft." Answered the oldest of the men, "We're tryin ta get the metal as much pure iron as we might... but ta make arrows, ya need somethin that can be hard and sharp."

"You're smelting the iron with some coke?"

"Aye, and 'tis much stronger, but tha metal 's not as pure. 'Tis turnin ta steel."

Kornith nodded gravely. The fact that pure iron was so soft greatly hindered the warriors in the weapons they could make. They would need to think of something else they could do with the iron ore.

By this time, the voices in the hall had blossomed into a thunder that made anything below a yell inaudible. Kornith quit the conversation and was content to entertain his ideas for iron until the meeting commenced.

Mrs.Yhina looked at Violetta with a surpised look, then spoke sweetly "why thank you, dear."

Arystal nearly yelled out "OW!" when Violetta just ebowed her. But her lips closed just in time before the words escaped though her mouth. "Yeah I need to help Violetta with cleaning," she spoke quickly. Mrs.Yhina raised her eyebrow uncertainly at her. "Then we might paint pictures for the palace," she says more slowly, she was so un used to lie to her guardian. She remembered the time when she was little and Mrs.Yhina used to hit her if she lied. So Arystal never lied to her ever again in till today.

"Well okay, you two girls have fun," Mrs.Yhina smiled at them sweetly but though her bloodthirsty eyes they looked more like 'I'll be watching every step you make...' With that. The green skinned lady walked off, disapearing back into the crowd with her returned vegetables in her hands. Arystal letted out a sign of relief when she was certain that she was gone.

"That was close, come on. Lets head over to your place. Or somewhere private."

Jane smiled to the women waving to her and patting a seat for her to sit at. Even though she wasn't much of a girly girl she did like the other women in the Iron soldiers because they all were strong and there was no lies and talking behind ones back. Because if you didn't like someone you told them to their face, maybe punching them along with it. But there was never much of that.

"Hey Ladies!" she smiled, "Miss me?" She looked around the table and noticed that Nicoline wasn't present, that girl was gonna miss the meeting. But her thoughts about the missing women halted as the elders emerged from the huge doors at the other end of the hall; her father being one of the first to emerge. The talking and laughter stopped and there was only faint whispers echoing in the grand hall.

((Qoso do you wanna do the talking or no? I could do Jane's dad.))

~~~

Violetta smiled put her arm though Arystal's. "Easier than I thought." she said as she lead her fellow purple color to the docks and back to the kingdom. "So would you like to learn about your color? Because I think I could help teach you how to use it just like I did back there."

She had never really taught anyone how to use their magic, never one of her own color. It was useful at times though because of how convenient it was just on her fingertips.

Arystal nodded, she was ready for it. Ready to learn how to use her magic and would be able to trip vegetable stealers over after she learn't from Violetta. She couldn't explain how excited she was that they manage to escape from Mrs.Yhina and was going to learn magic. Some humans were throwing a disgusted look at them as they passed by but Arystal just ignored them, soon enough, they were at the back of the kingdom. "I-I cannot explain how excited I am," she busted out, she coudl had facepalmed herself for sounding stupid but her arm was looped with Violetta's arm. "I would be able to scare Mrs.Yhina if she annoyed or hit me again as soon as I mastered the purple's magic. So were do we start?"

“Here we are,” Tobias said, reaching the city. “Thanks,” Nicoline said, standing up. Tobias grinned mischievously, and Nicoline’s eyes narrowed. “Wha…. Aaaaaaah!” Nicoline screamed as Tobias pushed her in the water. “Tobias!” She yelled as he began rowing away.

“Bye, Nikki,” Tobias waved and continued rowing. Nicoline yelled a threat after him, but the fact that she was late for another meeting stopped her from doing anything else. She climbed up onto the docks and began running towards the meeting.

Nicoline reached the meeting hall and burst through the door, just to see the elders walk inn. At the sound of the door slamming behind her, a lot of people turned to face her. She saw a handful of people struggling not to laugh too loudly, and another bunch shaking their heads at her ridiculous entrance.

Holding her head high, Nicoline walked towards the table where the women were sitting, resisting the urge to wring water out of her braid. Her clothes were dripping, and she was pretty sure she looked like a drowned rat, but she tried her hardest to pretend that nothing out of the ordinary had happened. As she reached the table, she sat down, ready to listen to whatever the elders had to say.

Violetta only smiled as she led the girl to her small little place on the edge of the kingdom just outside of the palace walls, it was practically part of it. Her small little cottage was built from stone and large glass windows on each side. She lead the younger purple girl around to the small patch of grass that lead right up to the castle wall.

When Arystal blurted out about being excited she laughed. "No worries, I was too. Its quite useful when you get the hang of it." she told her as she took two stools from her house and placing them facing each other in the the middle of the green grass. "Take a seat." Vi told her with a smile as she sat as well with her ankles crossed.

Violetta without waiting for a response she closed her eyes and held her hands in her lap with the palms facing towards the blue sky, "Close your eyes and put your palms up Arystal, and try to think of something calming. For me its the beach." she peaked though her eyelashes to see if she was doing it.

~~~~

Jane attomatically knew who came through the huge doors this late, it was Nicoline, she only turned to see her when she could hear the trudging of her wet footsteps and scooted over to let her sit.

She could barely stifle the laugh that threatened to escape her lips when she turned and saw that she was drenched from head to toe. She smiled and leaned near her ear but not near enough to get wet. "Nicoline, I think that is the best entrance out of them all. I congratulate you." Jane smiled and patted her back only to have water splatter and drip even more onto the floor. "My god women!" she whispered a bit loudly and tried not to burst out in laughter.

((Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been rather slow... and busy... and forgetful... T-T What's happening now... so I can throw one of my characters somewhere? ))

((I guess so, lol))

She fold her legs across each other like Violetta as soon as she settled down onto the stool. As soon as she heard her to think of something calm and face palms at the sky, Arystal rasised her eyebrow. Seriously? That looks so silly, she thought to herself. For a second she thought that she could sense Violetta staring right though those eyelids. Quickly cheaking if no one was looking, she cobyied her. No one better be looking, is Mrs.Yhina around? I wonder if that boy quitted stealing vegetables yet... No, just remember. Be calm. Think Arystal! Think! What should I think of? I dunno, anything! Um, forset! I love that place, its so relaxing and... Her eyes shot opened, she was still uncomfortable seeing anyone watch them try and do their powers. No one was around Violetta's cottage but only Violetta herself and Arystal. She took a deep breath and tried again...

((So I had planned on writing something on the train but someone stepped on my computer today... So, yeah, I'm without a computer untill the IT guys say differently. So far they've said it should only take a day or two smile.gif

...Also Neutual Deamon (since apparantly no one's answerd you) not much has happened. Nathalija's the only Iron Soldier at Neutral Island (feel free to say hi :]), as everyone Else had a meeting to Get to. Arystal and Violetta have snuck off to practice using their Powers and Siusan is ignoring Alanyja. I don't think anyone Else is interracting with others...

And I sincerely apologize for any autokorrect fails... I tried to find them all, but my phone's stubborn... rolleyes.gif))

Edited by coralkiki

((Thank you coralkiki for telling us and helping out ND! smile.gif ))

Violetta opened her eyes and without a second thought conjured up a ball of what looked like a purple flame in her hands, it hovered over her hands. She could have grasped it and thrown it like a ball but instead she lightly placed it in Arystal's hands.

"Okay Arystal, open your eyes. Keep that image in your mind." she told her and smiled as she conjured her own purple flame in her cupped hands.

~~~

The Elders sat down at the five places in the front of the ballroom, they were scared and every single one was rugged looking from the many years in battle with the colored. The eldest one that sat in the middle was missing an eye and there were scars down the other side of his aged face, while her father was the youngest and on the outer left side, but Jane's father was the one with the loudest voice and that is who broke the silence of the ballroom...

Jane's father stood, "My fellow Iron Soldiers, this meeting has been called by the elders to inform you of our decisions. And as you all fairly well know our decisions are stone," her father gestured to the others at their seat as they slowly nodded, "We are segueing attack L'espelr." there was a murmuring throughout the hall, gasps of shock and frowns from those that were confused. But some of the soldiers were smiling as if they knew it was coming.

Then a man stood in protest, "But why? They have done nothing to have us slaughter them!"

"Colored lover!" and insult was yelled from the men around him.

"He's right! They have done nothing to earn this!"

"They mix with humans! They aren't on our side!"

The yelling back and forth between the men continued, their yelling getting louder and louder. If they let this go on their would be fighting breaking out soon.

"Shut your traps! All of you!" said her father in a booming voice, and there was a halt to the voices.

The second eldest of the elders stood, one of his legs missing as he leaned on a crutch, "They are a scar on our beautiful earth, their mingling and mixing is not welcomed!"

Her father, Russell, nodded in agreement. "We are not saying that we need to massacre every human there, just the mixed and human loving colored! They need to fall and not be able to rise again to strike up even though their intentions may seem peaceful! We will be striking in two days at dawn!" the elders stood, "The elders word is stone. Do not disappoint."

((Computer fixed. I officially love my schools IT guys.))

“Why thank you, Jane.” Nicoline said, somewhat sarcastic. “I really do try my hardest.” Nicoline took the opportunity to wring water out of her hair, and just to be mean, did so right over Jane’s shoes. She smiled to show that it was meant as a joke, before turning her attention to the front, where all the Elders where standing. As usual her own father, Marcus, just sat quietly trough the meeting. He was a quiet man, and growing up, Nicoline had often wondered if his job was just to sit and look scary, even if he was one of the least scary in the group.

The elders announced their news, and as the soldiers began to calm down, Nicoline stared into the table and muttered. “Why, L’espelr?” She wasn’t against the attack, all of L’espelr were Color loving wimps, but wouldn’t there be other, more effective ways of pursuing their cause? Nicoline tucked the question away for the future. She wasn’t going to question the Elders decision, but it might be something to think about for future attacks.

((Thanks for the update, though my mind's not really processing it... >.< I guess I'll throw myself in randomly and hope that it works...))

It had been a long boat ride, but Pálido had finally reached back to the land of the Colored folk. But now, however, he had little else to do, after exploring the human civilization. It was almost parallel to their lives, yet both hated the other for some reason or another. It made little sense to him, but he wasn't going to express his decision that both Colored people and humans were generally the same.

Pulling a strand of silver hair behind his ear Pálido gazed around, wondering where he should go next. He turned, wandering silently around as he lost himself in thought, thinking.

(( Ahah, fail post. I... just needed to post something... ))

Arystal slowly poped her eyes open to see the small purple flame hovering in her faced up palms. The image of the forset was still painted in her mind. Trying her best to not jump up and scream while flailing arms in the air to get rid of the fire off her. She took a deep breath while staring at the small house's wall blankly while thinking up of the forset. The purple fire growed a little bigger when she thought about the details of the trees and the noises of the rusling leafs. Then flash backs of a burning house flooded into her mind without warning. Her eyes widen with fear and she balled up her fist, the purple fire went out all of the sudden as it got inrupted.

It was hot, very hot. The small purple child tried to find her parents in the burning down house. Smoke filled her nostiles and she gasped in shock when the roof nearly collapsed over her. She crouched around herself to protect her face from the falling wood. She expected weight to slam onto her neck and end her life but it didn't. She removed her arms away from her face and the fallen wood was right besides her, burning to pieces as the fire ate more of it. Remembering what she was doing, she ran away from her crouched place, searching for her parents while everything was burning up. "Mama? Papa?" She couldn't find them, but she knew that she had to find them. They were here. They had to be here. She stopped in her tracks when she saw the blue and red odject on the ground, clasping her hands over her mouth. As the flame was slimmering around them, the two dead colored people had a pool of purple blood around them as the red and blue mixed togheir. A iron sword was sticking out of the blue women, both of them had large cut marks on their sides and faces. She fell to her knees sobbing, crawling besides her parents not careing that she might die along with them. Loud cracks filled the air as the fire weaken the house greatly, everything was falling apart and the child's cry was heard. Weeping, she crawled under her mum's dead cold arms. She wiped away her own tears and cried more in sorrow, digging her nose into her shoulders and wipped away the snot and weeped more.

Then all of the sudden a green shape appeared in the smoke...

(( Wow! Sorry, just got back to my own country. Will re-join this world now.

Sorry, Siusan and company were on the main land just a little ways from L'espler. It is out of character for Siusan to be away from L’espler, being as that is all she has ever known. Sorry that I did not address that before, and that I did not explicitly state that in my post about her. I can bend reality for my character and make the group be on Neutral Island, being as I waited so long to bring up the discrepancy.)

Immediately upon hearing the elder’s choice, Kornith’s eye brows furrowed together and his lips twisted into a tight frown. Biting down, Kornith’s crossed arms squeezed tighter around his chest. The air was suddenly stifling, and there were too many people in the room.

L’espler? If they attacked L’espler, it would draw out every single colored sympathizer and unite them against the Iron Warriors. That attack would completely polarize the people into two armies, and full-scale war would be unavoidable. Is this what the Elders wanted?

Secondly, were the Iron Warriors strong enough to take on the entire Colored Civilization? They are a strong people, and to fight for survival is a stronger motivation than to fight for hate, as the Iron Warriors did. A desperate people are unpredictable and terribly difficult to fight.

Kornith stood deathly still, letting these troubled thoughts roll over his mind like a waterfall. After the first surge of thoughts trickled down, his thoughts became much more personal; he began to think of the people he knew in L’espler. The old carpenter, Milo the butcher, the twin girls across the village, Ariah’s mother and sister… face after face came to his mind, and he wondered if he really could kill them, if he needed came across them. It had been years since he had been home… would he recognize them if he did encounter them?

“Kornith,” A smith put a heavy hand on his shoulder, upturning Kornith’s thoughts. Now that the Elders had finished announcing the attack on L’espler, the soldier’s arguing voices reverberated in the great hall. The smith held tight to Kornith’s shoulder and looked him directly in the eyes, “Kornith, I’ve an idea for a while now, about a new weapon. I… I think it just might help us, if it’ll work.”

Unsure of how he felt about a new weapon to use on L’espler, Kornith simply said, “Please tell me.”

Smacking his dry tongue in his mouth, the smith answered, “I think… we can make iron into a cloud.”

Silus squirmed to his feet and cried "Alanyja!" as he ran down the beach the short distance to reach Alanyja first. Looking up, the others saw her, too, and jumped up to meet her. Forgetting their child’s play, they did not even both to brush the sand from their clothes and hair before greeting Alanyja.

“Ala! Ala!” A small choir of young voiced called her name. They all gathered in front of her, asking her questions about the places she had been and her recent works of art.

Siusan asked her, “Ala, tell us of someone memorable you met since you last saw us. A baby of a new color, or a confused king, or a bard with a strange song?”

((Oh, sorry, I misread your post. rolleyes.gif We could say Alanyja came to L’Espelr, if you want? Since that is probably more in character for her than Siusan at Neutral Island~))

“Well…” Alanyja looked up at the sky, as if an inspirational story would just fall to her if she willed it to. Which memorable people had she met since she last saw these? She smiled as she remembered a little baby boy she had met a couple days ago. “I did actually meet a baby with a unique color a few days ago. He was a pure mixed, a green and teal like mix I have never seen before.” Alanyja’s eyebrows narrowed as she tried to find a better way to describe the boy.

“He really was a beauty. Will be quite the ladies’ man when he grows up.” She sighed, before winking and smiling mischievously. “And I met a Red who threatened to burn my last statuette. She did not seem to like me whittling while working. But back to you.” Alanyja said, dropping her bag and sitting down in the sand. “What has been happening here since I last came to visit?”

-----------------------------------------------------

Nathalija walked through the Neutral Island market, humming a merry little tune. So far she had bought a new book and a dress, but nothing of what she had come here for. Nathalija followed the roads of the market, until she found the people selling fruit and vegetables. Smiling, she began to look around.

“Now what to make for dinner….” She muttered, examining a tomato.

Her eyes deemed it acceptable, and the young girl moved on to the rest of the produce. Slowly, an idea was beginning to take place, and she picked out everything she needed. Hopefully they would have a decent meal tonight as well.