kunailby

Naruto, Orochimaru's student [open]

Edmon woke up, The sun was starting to rise and since he didn't really sleep, he already was awake when the sun was up. He got up, got ready for the exams, took his puppet and went to the academy. He didn't know if he should talk about the weird laugh he heard to his students, he didn't want to scared them so he juged it was a better idea if he wouldn't talk about it. Today was the other part of the exams, the survival.. He only feared one thing and that thing was the sound ninjas. What if more of those ninjas showed up ? What if those shinobies were stronger then him and his squad, what would happen ? he put those thoughts aside and went to the academy and waited for his students to show up.

Hats had went to sleep unlike everyone else he didn't found nothing suspiscious.He woke up very tired but he tried to finish his morning works fast.As he was done he started putting stuff on his backpack just incase they neeed it later."i wonder what kind of test is for today so we can finish it.He hurried as fast as he could to the academy where everyone else were suppose to be.

A few minutes later Kaiser arrived at the ninja academy. He could see the Hyuuga girl was mditating, better not to disturb her now, although he through he had to introduce himself formaly, after all, it was supposed they'll be teammates. A few momments later he saw the jounnin arrive there two, he was carrying another toy now "hmm I guess he built a new one after I destroyed that one yesterday" thought Kaiser remembering his battle from the day before. He went to the dummies once again but this time he practiced his shuriken throwing skills, he was happy ith his abilities with the kunai so far so he thought training something else now. "hmm I wonder the names the rest of the team, I haven't taken the time to introduce myself or asking them theirs... not even to the jounnin and he is supposed to be our sensei" he though during the practice, remembering he didn't actually knew the rest's names, or well, not properly introduced to them.

Hikari opened her eyes to find that one of her team mates was throwing shuriken and also to find that there sensei was about to arrive as well. So they were just waiting for one more person? She might as well introduce herself to her team mate. It would be best that they get to know each other as soon as possible. It might not be too long until they had to depend on each other for their lives. She went over, waiting until he threw his most recent shuriken so that she wouldn't distract him fro his aim.

"Good morning!, I don't think we ever got to actually introduce ourselves. I'm Hikari, and obviously I'm from the Hyuuga clan." she introduced herself to the boy who covered his face. Why does he cover his face like that? Probably best not to ask right now and it would be mean to check for myself...

When Edmon arrived he saw that his students were there, practicing as usual. They were introducing them selfs, that was quite a good idea since they were going to be in the same squad for a while. But Edmon didn't want to introduce himself. Atleast not yet, the only way they will know his name was if they all passed the exams. He walked towards the students who were talking to each other. '' Hey, you guys ready for the intellectual part of the exam ? '' First if they wanted to be able to do the survival they had to pass the intellect test. The test is really simple all they had to do was to answer 2 or 3 answers each. '' So i heard your name was hikari is that right ? Tell me, what are the 7 contries ? I will give you the first one: the contry of fire ,where the village of Konoha is.'' He waited for her answer, this part of the exams was his least favorite, he liked more the fighting and adrenaline. He couldn't wait for the survivals though, that was really his favorite. He liked to play tricks on his students and make them feel fear.

Hikari turned at the sound of their sensei's voice. What were the names of the seven countries? This was such an easy question. "Well you already said Land of Fire so that's one. The other 6 are land of Water, land of sound, land of Earth, Land of Lightning, Land of Wind and Land of Waves." she finished answering the question.

(assuming you didn't want the ones that were only in the movies like Iron, Snow and Sky)

Kaiser turned to the girl, well, she introduced herself, that would easy things up for him. "I'm Kaiser" he answered to the girl and before he could continue the jounnin appeared. He was starting with the questions already, but now, he took on Hikaru, well, that'd give him time to recover his shurikens. Kaiser went for the ninja stars and when he returned he saw Hikari had already answered the question. "hmmm I guess the questions are not that hard then" he thought, judging by the question asked to the girl.

Edmon praised hikari, for getting the good answers. Now he turned to kaiser. '' So kaiser tell me, what is a kekkei Genkai, explain it to me ''. Now it was kaiser's turn to answer a question. This one was an easy one too.

Kaiser smiled after hearing his question, nobody would notice though, he had his mouth permanently covered. But this question was indeed easy, he knew a lot about kekkai genkai, his parents having them one each. "Kekkei Genkai is an inherited trait among ninja families and clans. It can be a special ability noticable in their bodies like the Hyuuga or Uchiha clans' eyes, or it can be an inherited ability shown as a special type of nature like the Wood nature" he said confident that his answer was good enough.

Edmon wasn't really suprised, he knew those were easy questions. '' yes, perfect. '' Now he turned to hatsu. '' can you name me atleast 5 chakra nature ? I'll give you the first one. Earth release. '' He couldn't wait to get over this part and start with the survival. 3 days in the forest, He couldn't wait to see how his students were going to do. He waited for hatsu's answer before telling everyone they good go do the survival.

Edited by kunailby

(sorry i dont post quickly happy.gif")

"Ok" Hatsu said calmly "Another one is Fire release ,yes? a common nature among leaf ninjas with fire nature you can do the lava release and boil release , its also strong against wind release but weak against water release"."The water release like i said its strong against fire but... its weak against earth with this release there's the kekkei genkai boil,wood,ice and srorm release.""The wind release, its strong against lightning but weak against fire with this nature there's the kekkei genkai ice release and kekkei tota dust release with earth and fire".

"Last but not least the lightning release with this nature there's the storm release but anyhow i have 0 idea about this nature so yeah." Hatsu chuckled nervously.

Edmon was happy with his answer, and now that this was done they could go do the survival. '' Alright follow me guys '' he told his team, leading them to the entrance of the big forest near the main gate. He dragged his team into the woods, they were about 30 minutes of running from the village, not that far but far enough. '' Alright now here we are. '' He said to his team. The forest was big and green, giant trees and vegetation everywhere. Three days here, this would be a relaxing time for him but maybe not for his students.. '' Ok now i want everyone to drop their supplies and bags, blankets, anything that you have brought for the survival here. '' Then with a big grin on his face he turned to kaiser and asked him a little favor. '' Kaiser, burn all of that.'' he told him. He wanted pure survival, no supplies nothing. Food ? you had to hunt for it.

((nicknick we awaited for SkullKrusher's character post and kunailby's permission to start with your squad))

Kaiser followed the jounin with the rest of his team, after about 30 minutes of running through the trees they got to a clearing in the woods. There the jounnin asked them all to gather their stuff their supplies. Not sure why he asked them that he agreed and put his backpack in there, not before taking out everything of his backup supplies he could carry. Once everything was gathered he asked him to burn all. Kaiser's eyes widened as he was startled by the request, why would he want him to burn everything, he knew this was a survival task but, burning everything was a bit too much fo him, at least for now. Kaiser sighed, maybe he didn't agree with him, but he knew he had to do it anyway. Kaiser nodded and walked to the supplies, and after making handseals he released a large flame to consume everything as he was asked.

Hikari followed their sensei out into the forest. They didn't go too far inside the forest but it was still the deepest she had gone. she listened to Edmons's instructions shrugging before adding her stuff to the pile. She did not bring anything of high value to her so it would be fine for her stuff to get burned. The main thing she had to help with survival was the healing ointment, but they had a lot of that and it would be easy for her to obtain more.

[[ Bro im so sorry , skull didn't send me the apps yet and i sent him a pm he didn't answer D: ! you can come for the survival i guess just meet us in the woods, like if you were just skipping class and you met us there or something is that ok ? ]]

'' Alright so now what is the first step in survival ? '' he answered his own question. '' That's right gathering wood '' . This was an easy task, all they had to do was to get wood.. that wasn't so dangerous was it ? He sat down near a tree. '' You can all come back here after, I guess I could hunt with all of you . '' He told his squad. The first day was always the day with the more efforts to put, and the more tasks to do, the 2 other days would be pretty much more relax for everyone but he still couldn't wait to see how his team was going to be. If they ever want to become jounin they had to know how to survive alone in the woods, and this was a team survival so it shouldn't be that hard.

Edited by kunailby

Zein showed up the next day, where he'd seen the others, and brought his puppet, too. He was skipping his own ninja training, but that was alright. Only one person bothered to show, the sensei. He walked towards Edmon, "Change of plans," he said, "I have been transfrerred to your squad," he said lying, but reverently.

((or we could go with kunailby's first idea and have nicknick's squad filled with a second character of psyshock, him and mine))

Kaiser nodded, gathering wood would not be really challenging but there was a point in that, maybe it was for the survival of the nights. He left for the woods and started looking for dried broken branches on the ground. It did took him some time to find any, this was a very healthy forest but in the end he could gather a good amount of wood and brought it back to were the rest were. On his way back, he could hear some rustling in on the canopy, but as he jumped to the bushes to check he saw nothing, instead he could only hear a fainting laughter geting away. "hmm that's odd" he thought. Kaiser thought about going after whoever it was or returning to his squad, he opted or the later as maybe this was related to the event the last night and it would be ebst to tell the jounnin about it.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Hikari left to gather wood as everyone else was doing. she scanned the ground, looking for any wood that would burn easily but not too quickly. She could have used her Byakugan if she really wanted to but it would be a waste. After she had an armful of wood she turned back to join with her team. She dropped all of her wood in a spot that looked good for a fire.

"Don't we also need some kindling to make it easier to start the fire?" she asked, remembering about reading something on making fires. Kindling was just stuff that would burn easily to start the fire on so that the fire can grow and catch the wood that would be harder to burn. In this group they had Kaiser's fire jutsus though and the book didn't mention anything about fire techniques.

Hi. I followed the comic for couple years, but have not been able to last several months. Need to know if you all know. Does he ever find out about Hinata loving him, and if so, how does he feel about it?

[yeah that's how he transform to defeat pain]

Edit: i'll post later im at school smile.gif

Edited by kunailby

Ok, but have they discussed it, or something, does he feel the same way towards her then? Does she even KNOW he knows?

(( eerr... this is an RP by the way it isn't even an OOC you should ask these questions in the general discution part of the forums thanks smile.gif ))